the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum retired

3 posters

Go down

A forum retired Empty A forum retired

Post by Echo Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Hi, it's been a while.

We've had some attempts in the past to revive this site, but we have to face the reality that we just...don't have the time or energy to devote to it anymore. Those of us staff who remain have discussed it amongst ourselves, and we've decided to finally retire CCR.

We've had some good times. We've had some great times. We've had some...not great times. We've shared laughs, tears, done things we still regret (myself included), done things we still look back on fondly. I guess what I'm trying to say is, we had a rollercoaster of emotions in a whirlwind few years, and I think the time has come to...lay it all to rest. It's time to move on.

I've put everything in an archive. All your old threads are preserved for whenever you'd like to stroll down memory lane. You must be logged in to view them (I've done this for the protection of our members), and new registrations are closed. If you're having trouble accessing your old account (or simply can't anymore and would like to make a new one), let me know and I'll help you. I can't guarantee an immediate response, however, so please bear that in mind.

So...I suppose that's that. I believe I've said all there is to say, but I'll edit this post if need be.

As of now, I bid you adieu.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

A forum retired Empty Re: A forum retired

Post by Alice Thu May 16, 2019 7:47 pm

Hello Everyone!

It has been... years since I have been on this site and done anything with it. I suppose that is because at the time when I removed myself from this page I was in a terrible place mentally. I had experienced a lot with you all from good times to terrible times that still effect me even today.

With that being said, I figured I would jump here and type a response to whoever will read it.

You all have taught me a lot the years I was on here growing as an author and as a human being. I learned how to be proud of who I am and not lean onto anyone for approval. I learned how to write with other people and do improv writing. I developed my characters and I even met my best friend through this site. Yes, Tay and I still talk even after nearly 8 years of meeting here on this site. I wanted to thank you for that. I, honestly, would be completely lost without her and she is my absolute best friend in the entire world.

With that, I hope you all find happiness in life! If you find me on instagram, please feel free to follow and hang out! My handle is glamourandgloves !

Thank You All!

Love Always,
Alice (Kelsey)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:24 pm

I love you guys and think of you all often. I really miss the chatbox. Lots of good memories, and writing that has drastically improved since this site (yikes)

Thank you guys. For being so welcoming, and inspiring my creativity. Because of this site I am currently an avid improv actress, and I'm even doing roleplay work for a Twitch channel. It all started here, and is still my happy place.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum