the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aikaterine

2 posters

Go down

Aikaterine Empty Aikaterine

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 pm

This is a sort of Greek mythology story...the main character being a daughter of Hades...but I'm having trouble actually starting the story, so I'll post what I have so far, and could you please tell me if you would read any more of it? Thanks! Smile

**********************************************************************************

The whole fiasco started on an afternoon when the rain was pouring down hard enough so no one would even contemplate going outside, instead they would hurriedly try to find shelter…except for one figure standing under the yellow luminescence of a streetlamp, his back leaning against the metal post. His dark hair was plastered to his forehead underneath the hood of his jacket, and he seemed to not be aware of his clothes quickly becoming soaked with water.

The man stood as if he wasn’t even a being of this world, but another, one world that did not bother with such trivialities. He only changed his position when he saw a girl probably in her late teens, half running, half-walking on the sidewalk, obviously trying to escape the downpour while somehow also keeping her dignity.

He knew.
He knew who this girl was.
It was the person who he was looking for.

Her black hair was flattening because of the rain, and had the appearance of dullness. When she glanced over at him, although momentarily, her emerald eyes were fierce and bright, piercing despite the curtain of rain drops between them. His gaze met hers just as intensely even as she looked away and continued walking.

He could sense her slight discomfort from someone daring to meet her stare. She apparently hadn’t been expecting anyone to challenge her in such a fashion. He debated whether to follow her or not, but as she rounded the corner of the street, he made a decision and pursued her at a steady pace.

He sped up temporarily just in order to keep her in his line of vision. He waited seventeen years for this moment…he wasn’t going to pass it up.

Unfortunately, she decided to glance over her shoulder, and when she saw him following her, she increased her pace. As he went to match her strides, she started running, which caused the chase to begin. He wanted to swear under his breath, but found himself unable to as air rushed into and out of his lungs as he sprinted to catch up to her.

She couldn’t make this easy for him, could she?
Of course not.

Soon he was gaining ground, and once he was close enough, he lunged forward, grabbing her around the waist and crushing her against his chest. She almost began to scream, but he cut her off just in time by clamping a hand over her mouth.

The rain still poured down around them, and now, they both were completely soaked to the bone.

~And that would be it! Again, thanks for reading!~

Last edited by Shera01 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Aikaterine Empty Re: Aikaterine

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 am

*Ignore this post!!*

Last edited by Shera01 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Love it so far <3
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh, forgot to mention in the original post:
Do you have any suggestions on how to continue this story?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Maybe vary instead of saying 'him'...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: