the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ally and Bekka~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ally and Bekka~ Empty Ally and Bekka~

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:25 pm

m...kay.... so.... Look at 7th Heaven if you really want some background.

But Bekka's gonna come visit Ally... above PG-13 warning

Away~

Last edited by Black&White on Tue May 22, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ally and Bekka~ Empty Re: Ally and Bekka~

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Bekka
A slight layer of sweat coated my palms, but the wheel under my hands was still bitingly cold. Nervous butterflies swam up to my throat as the road got thinner and I knew that I was seconds away from seeing Ally again. Snow falling around me outside became slow, and so did time itself. I'd longed for this moment for months. Life hadn't made sense since I left.

Seeing Ally again would be the cure for my confusion. At least, that's what I hoped.

My car pulled into the familiar driveway and I took slow steps to her door. Knocked three times. Tried to slow my breathing. Was this surprise a stupid idea?

Too late to question this now. I waited.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Ally
I'm about ready to jump out of my skin. Today, today she's coming back! Today parents are off at work, free to leave us alone this Winter Break day. Two months of not seeing my best friend was absolute torture. Her paranoid parents wouldn't let her come back because of Rome...

Fuck the bastard, the thought of him wasn't going to ruin today.

"Jane, Jane it's fine," I call as I skip down the stairs two at a time, the servant entering the entry hall to answer the door. I fly across the staircase landing and slide across the tile floors like I was six again and it was just going to be another fun play date with her.

Which, hell, it might be.

I'm beaming despite myself as I fling open the door, not a second after she stopped knocking, completely forgetting about the sophisticated shell the servants were used to seeing me in and embracing her on the front step, despite the cold.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Bekka
The feeling of her arms around me again makes all my doubts melt away. This was the right way to spend my winter break, that's for sure.
This is ally, my best friend, my . . . everything.
For some reason, a cloud of all the events leading up to when I left were surrounding my head. I remembered Ally as a friend, as a lover even, and pain . . . But from who, again? Rome, that's right.
As I draw back from the hug, white hot fury wracks my body. I remember Rome all too well.
But he can be forgotten. Over this break, it was just Ally and I.
"Ally," I start, "you're still as radiant and gorgeous as I remember you being!"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Ally
"Not as pretty as you," I tell her, hush hushed as I feel myself blush. She's far from what I last saw her as in the hospital before her parents took her away. But she's beautiful, same way I remembered her.

Im still smiling as I pull back, taking her hand and leading her into the house, Jane closing the door behind us and offering to take Bekka's winter gear. "It's freezing out there though!"

I feel sort of self conscious, with someone else seeing us together now. I didn't much mind last time, at school... But here, they knew a totally different image of me than what Bekka was used to. I want to retreat to some place to be alone...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue May 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Bekka

"Oh, please," I laugh lightheartedly and roll my eyes, following close behind Ally. As soon as the door closes, I clearly see how awkward things become. Two months is a long time, and it's hard to just pop right back into the rhythm of friendship we had.

I clear my throat, "So, Ally, where should we go? Maybe to your room to catch up?"

I try not to be too obvious that I wanted the servant to let us alone to catch up on what we'd missed.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Ally

I give a kind, polite smile, back to my sophisticated act that I usually was in around crowds and the social games of school. With a curt nod, taking her hand again, I lead her up the curving stairs and go left to the end of the hall. "They'll leave us alone. They don't go into our rooms while we're home," I ramble slightly. I didn't have to lead her; she knew the way to my room. Countless sleepovers and visits... It was for comfort, however.

With a little breath, I open my door to my room, painted a pale lavender with gray and white accents throughout the room - from the curtains to my bed, the carpet to the furniture... I leave her in the middle of the room, turning back to close my door. I swing back around on my heel so fast my long hair sways with me when I stop, clasping my hands behind my back nervously and simply beaming at her. "I've missed you..." I say quietly, looking away with another blush.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue May 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Bekka

Tears almost spill over. Its just the familiar smell of my best friends room that throws my mind into scrambles and draws up ten thousand memories at once. I inhale deeply. I've missed this.

Of course, I can't show I'm feeling any of this. I give a wide smile to Ally - my tongue smoothing over the backs of my crooked two front teeth as I always do when I smile - and plop down on her bed. I act as if simply being here isn't enough to make me want to scream with joy until my throat is too hoarse to croak any noise.

"I missed this," I repeat my thoughts with soft laugh. "So. It's been two months. What in the world has been happening with you?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Ally

I simply shrug. "Not much," I say quietly, going over to clamber on my bed with her. My smile fades slightly and I fidget with the sleeves of my sweatshirt. "Avoiding Rome, playing to the whole social thing at school, going about applying to college and things." Things... I try to get my smile back to what it had been. Wouldn't happen anymore; I had sworn off the bad habit as soon as I felt myself slipping. The scars would be around for a while, but at least I had gained some of the lost weight back.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue May 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Bekka

"Mostly the same, except.." and I can't say his name. I pause, and then I realize it. What has made this awkwardness invade our friendship and start to unweave all the bonds that we shared. What really separated us for those two months. What made everything fall apart. Him.

But I won't let him steal my friend away from me again. Things were going to go back to the way before.

A part of my mind nags, which "way"? I decide that's something Ill find out another time.

I gulp, "Anyways, good to hear things have been mostly the same with you. It's boring where I live now, and college is so dull." Cue eye roll.

My eyes flicker down to her body. I notice how prominent the bones are around her neck and her shoulders. "You've lost some weight," I note neutrally.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Ally

"Just been stressed," I dismiss, no lie. Rome's been freaking the hell out of me every time I see the bastard. I study her, calming down again to finally relax and lean back into my numerous pillows.

Though there continues to be hesitation in me. Address the issue, my mind says, but I stay silent. I smile warmly again. I want her close again, and yet it's been two months... How can you simply pick up where you left off after all of that, pretend none of it happened... Such a bother.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue May 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Bekka

"Oh," I say, relived.

And then I know this question cannot go unasked anymore. It's the elephant in the closet. Actually, one of many. Being realistic, I know Ally and I can't just hop back on to being best friends without talking about a few things first. I try to appear relax, and instantly begin to sweat and breathe a lot faster. Of course.

"Ally, what are we now.. to you?" I start shakily.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Ally

"I just want to go back to two months ago," I gush quickly at the chance to spill. "I still love you, as a best friend and...where we were going... And I can't get it out of my head. But...two months..."

...That didn't exactly answer the question. "We're..." I shrug. "...rekindling the fire?" I joke slightly, getting more at ease with it all.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed May 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Bekka

"Yeah, that sounds about right," I nod and shift my gaze to her floor. "We can just ... see how things go?"
I bite my lip and still avoid her eyes. She can't tell that her answer completely broke me inside that way.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Ally

I study her a moment blankly, but smile after a second, crawling atop my bed to beside her on my hands and knees. Lightly, I peck her cheek, grinning at her afterwords with my face burning. "I'll be right here," I say, tilting my head at her slightly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Bekka

"Good," I murmur, and I feel my heart start to race. But Ally's words echo in my head and I can calm down. As much as it hurt that she obviously hadn't been feeling the same way I was in the break we had, I wasn't going to push her to do anything at all. I was fine with being friends. Completely fine.

Maybe part of me wasn't. But whatever.

"I know its early to ask this.. But what do you think will happen after this week when I have to go back? To us?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Ally

I really didn't want to think about that. My eyebrows knit together slightly at the reminder. Bekka wasn't here forever... but still. "I'm up for a long distance relationship," I say, returning to my smile after the slight faulter caused by the question. There are butterflies in my stomach, and still I'm sitting close to her, but I never...kissed her. At least to begin with. She always started it up, and I'm not really one to go outside of what's a norm for me...

I reach up hesitantly, cupping her cheek in my hand. "Let's...not think about that right now..." Despite myself, my hand goes back, my fingers going through her curls. I always loved her curls... Was always jealous my hair wouldn't do that...

...Even if I never started it, didn't mean I couldn't...send some signals... Smoke signals with our rekindling of the fire... Ha. That was such a lame metaphor...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Bekka

As much as I wanted to just say yes and kiss her right there, I stopped myself. That was weird. Me? Self control? Ha-ha.

"Ally..." I start. I close my eyes because everything in my mind is spinning. Its finally sunk in that I have my ... I have Ally back, whatever she is to me, and we have a whole week together. There wasn't a need to rush things. I needed to be calm if I wanted to say what I knew I had to. I don't think we could do "long distance". Specifically me. We should just stay friends, and that way there's no commitment when...

My train of thought is lost and I just end up gazing at her wordlessly as she plays with my hair. Part of me is wondering why I'm acting so strangely and not like myself, but the other masks everything else and just causes me to be silent.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Ally

I frown slightly at her silence. "Beks, please?" I ask quietly. "I don't want to think of you going away again when I just got you back... Can't it wait till later?" I missed her, and I loved her, and I wanted her to stay so bad it hurt. Just stay and be mine again...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Bekka

"You're right. Totally. Im sorry, um.." I can't think of anything else to say. Its suddenly awkward again, which causes me to be caught off guard by how my hand is suddenly reaching to her waist. Its obvious friendship is a title that we have lost for our relationship.

"Maybe we should just stay in tonight. Here, at your place," I say as nervous butterflies swallow me whole.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Ally

I smile at her nervousness. That was usually me, wasn't it? She was the sure lesbian between us, at least. Swore off men. I'm just in between land still... "We already arranged that you'd be sleeping over, remember?" I remind, giggling a little. Her hand's on my waist, but I don't make any other moves without her to guide. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable or something. At her pace, just before.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Bekka

I'm so clueless around Ally. Shaking my head at my own silliness I laugh, "Right, and-"
Before I can finish sharing my thought, my cellphone interrupts us. Normally I wouldn't be so rude and start a conversation with someone else on my cell in the middle of another one, but being here once again has left my brain scrambled. I reach in my pocket for it and without bothering to check the caller ID, I ask a simple, "Hello?"
"Ah. Bekka. I've found your number."
My heart sinks into my stomach. Why didn't I check caller ID? Why, why, why? I am unable to say anything.
"If you've got the money to move back to your old town to see a friend, surely you've got enough to pay me now, don't you? I'd hope so. And we know what happens if you don't."
"No-"
"See you soon, darling," dial tone.
I stare wordlessly at my phone. If Ally overheard anything she must be dying of curiosity and confusion. If not, I can manage to get us out of here without him finding us.
"Sorry about that, um, moms, you know how it is. Say, how about we head out to go driving or something? Yeah, fun, right?" I say urgently, talking 100 miles a minute.

ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Ally

"Bekka, you just got here and it's freezing out... Who was that?" I ask her, instantly concerned. It didn't sound like her mom. The muffled voice from the cellphone was quite masculine and mean sounding. I was not allowing her near whoever the owner was. I wasn't losing her again, and I only had this break...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Bekka

What was more painful? Lying, or being honest? Both sounded terrible, but I knew I'd regret the first option, especially because it involved Ally. I sighed and looked her dead in the eyes.
"When we were apart and after all that happened . . . I needed something to help me cope. It wasn't the best option, and I do regret it. I wasn't very responsible with money and my desires overrode my logic so now-"
A fist was knocking harshly on the window behind us. I didn't need to turn my head to see the face behind the glass.
"Ally, we have to go, now! Please, I'll explain later! Where else can we get out of the house?" I stand up and put both hands on her shoulders with urgency.
I would not let him hurt her.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Ally

"Bekka - " The knock at the window made me jump. "I - If you need money I can help, it doesn't matter. But leaving is stupid..." Paranoid parents, mondo mansion, remember? There was a freaking safehouse through the hall closet, and we had private guards on speed dial. Quickly, before my shatterproof window somehow gave out, I grab her hand and my cell phone leaving my room. "Miss Truni! Idiots are trying to break into the house again!" I yell at the head servant. Her hand in a near deathgrip if she tried to leave me scared.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum