the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villianous quotes

Go down

Villianous quotes Empty Villianous quotes

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:54 pm

That's right, things that are villian's say that are amusing and to the point, hero's are disgusted when they do. So here's a thread to celebrate those moments. Can be from your own character or a famous movie quote!
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Villianous quotes Empty CELEBRATING MR. FACE

Post by Banshee Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Mr. Face comments as Visi takes a quiz for him:

"I am quick to spot when someone in a group is feeling awkward or uncomfortable" Mr.Face: ... Yes. His name is Mr.Namechov. |Visi: *facepalm*

"I would be too nervous to go on a large rollercoaster" Mr.Face: Depends on the location of the roller coast. Euclidean or non euclidean space? Sky, or Ceiling? This question is too vague..

"I am good at predicting how someone will feel."Mr.Face: Yes, very. |Me: ... ...lolwut. |Mr.Face: When I gouge someone's eye out with a tuning fork, ninety nine point nine nine percent of the time they respond with an earsplitting scream. They feel pain. |Me: ... no... not what they meant, Mr.Face....

"If anyone asked me if I like their haircut I would reply truthfully even if I didn't like it."Mr.Face: ...How am I suppoused to form a qualitative opinion of something that I can't even really fully conceptualise?.

Scores of an empathy test, Visi vs. Mr. Face:

Mr.Face: 16. Invisimort: 12. Mr.Face: SEE? I TOLD YOU I HAD MORALS!

...Mr.Face you realise that is still dismally low for a person? Mr.Face: But not as low as yours... I have the higher moral ground here. I UNDERSTAND. Invisimort: ... it's four points, man... Mr.Face: four points that prove I'm totally legitimate in my actions. Because I see hwo the other side feels about it. Invisimort: ... ...riiiight....

Edgar argues:

(Edgar: See, it isn't an issue, Invisimort... I don't understand why you are so... how you are on this subject.).
...BECAUSE SHE IS A HUMAN BEING! AND THAT IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND... LIKE... YOU CAN'T JUST GO LISTEN TO PEOPLE'S ACOUSTICS LIKE THAT... IT'S IMPOLITE TO SAY THE LEAST. *HOW DO I EVEN EXPLAIN THE CONCEPT OF MORALITY TO YOU...GAHHH...*(Edgar: ...If this is an issue of unfairness, I could pay her for her time...Would that soothe your qualms about this Invisimort?) NO IT WOULD NOT! THAT... THAT.... ADFLDASKFSRU. (Edgar: That was "specially" articulate...) SHUT UP..Edgar: You know what, Invisimort... I really don't care what you happen to think about the whole thing at all. Because, you know what? This kind of thing would never happen in Auda, and so, I don't s why I shouldn't take advantage of a situation that I actually happen to enjoy. Nobody dies, and I'm in no danger of expulsion s a result of my actions.) YOU CAN'T JUST USE PEOPLE LIKE THAT THOUGH! (Edgar: I don't see your problem... People are typically of very little practical use to me...This is like... repurpousing or something.) ... ...YOU CAN'T JUST OBJECTIFY ALL OF HUMANITY....(Edgar: I'm doing it right now, and beating you at your own arguement. Therefore, *censored* and allow me my fun.) ... ... ... ...*HEADKEYBOARD*.
*HEADDDDDDD KKKKEEEEEYYYBOOOOOAAAARRRRDDDD.* ...I'm not going to win this am I, Edgar. (Edgar: Don't call me than and, no. No you're not. Now please, allow me to leave the parentheses.) NUT THIS IS MY ONLY MODE OF PARANTHETICAL CONTROL. (Edgar: Haha, funny. *leaves the parentheses.*) *repeated headkeyboarding*.

Edgar: Enough of you talking. *walks right up to Addison.* Good morning. *...YOU SOUND LIKE YOU AREINITIATING A BUSINESS MEETING.... SHEESH.*.

Things said about Mr. Face: Gh, you are as surprised as all of us... He is just... Well, the equation that he worked it out mentally as was: Sociopathy+ Synapses in pleasure centres of brain firing + No obligation to commit to anything or actually care = WHY NOT..

...Though clearly as years went by, he dropped the whole thing because he ended up being all: society in it's entirety is revolting-- Screw this crap, I'mma just kill people. Much more useful..

Pfft, Edgar is typically an obnoxious knowitall who sleeps through class and tries not to shove rulers down his classmates throat. Addison just happened to be flagrantly inappropriate and inflate his ego... Like I said, in Auda, this would have never occurred. *though if he were brought up in SInk Pump...*.

Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum