the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Nightmare
Momo13
6 posters

Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender Empty Avatar: The Last Airbender

Post by Momo13 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:18 pm

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished."

The four nations are still at war, and now its time for the avatar to come out. They will be found in the same way in the TV show, and the avatar will be air nation, and the air temples will be gone, but that is where some of the similarities will end. don't have any of the show characters (the Avatar will be different from Aang). Feel free to be from any nation, but we don't all have to be benders. You can be like Mai or Sokka or even a Momo or Appa type character. I will help out with any characters if need be, and there will be some instances that I will say that your character needs to be changed slightly because they wouldn't fit the plot line.

Character Bio

Name
Appearance
bender or not
other

~~

Name: Hikaru
Nation: Air
Appearance: Avatar: The Last Airbender Tiffa
(has the arrow tattoos)
bender or not: the avatar
other: lost in an iceberg for 100 years

Name: Kaito
Nation: Earth Nation
Appearance:Avatar: The Last Airbender Anime_guys_with_black_hair_1
only with amber eyes
bender or not: nope
other: fights with a weighted chain. is homeless thanks to the fire nation (but not like Jett).
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender Empty Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Post by Nightmare Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Name: Kaie
Nation: Air -technically-
Appearance: Avatar: The Last Airbender Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmepfTlHPdNUZZV6-c15kkgE0X-mS4P0AxctJekndLx-wCzkBORQ
(her ears and tail are solid colored)
bender or not: Uh...no
other: Flying lemur! XD

Name: Rhydwyn
Nation: Water
Appearance: Avatar: The Last Airbender Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4bAcO7-Va3CTbv-U5ValkgBQrjnfAQ5668N_re9PdE8lkcTcC
(ice blue eyes)
bender or not: Yes
other: He loves to travel
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Name: Kiyoni
Appearance: Avatar: The Last Airbender L
bender or not: Yes, although she's still learning. She's not particularly good yet.
other: N/A

May throw in another character later if necessary but for now i'll leave it at this.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Name: Illan
Nation: fire
Appearance: dirty blonde hair cropped s00per short, so its not unusual to mistake her for a boy at times, and light brown/hazel eyes. freckles across her face. off white cloak over black trousers and knee high boots, with a loose reddish purple shirt on. Backpack, quill with bow and arrow to make her seem like a nomad
bender or not: yes
other: a deserter of the army

Name: Gin
Nation: Earth
Appearance: choppy brown hair that doesnt fall in a particular way. just sort of flops where ever it wants to. bright, blue-green eyes and darker skinned. wears traveling boots that are sort of too big, worn brown pants and a dark green baggy shirt. and brown gloves.
bender or not: yes
other: does not have much knowledge of how to bend
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Name: Airi
Nation: Fire
Appearance: Avatar: The Last Airbender 1zv4iep
Bender or not: Nope
Other: Is Kano's twin sister

Name: Kano
Nation: fire
Appearence: Looks kinda like Airi. Has shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. He tends to wear dark colored pants and shirts that are easy to move in.
Bender or not: Yep
Other: Is Audi's twin brother. They travel sometimes, when they are feeling moving like...but are at home currently.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 am

Alight, so how this is going to start is that one of the water people is going to find the avatar, or at least the ice thingy. Everyone else can start in their nations, on a ship, or anywhere were they can meet other people. I am going to make a fire person, and does anyone wanna be a flying bison?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 am

Name: Camilla
Appearance: Avatar: The Last Airbender Mermaidwish
bender or not: Bender
other: Her mother died when she was 3 from cancer, her father disappeared at war, so she lives with the village elders. She's quiet and calculated. Her father taught her, her bending and she keeps two small daggers in her boots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 pm

when's this startin...?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 am

Hopefully tonight. Is it ok everyone of my first post is just a summery of the avatar being found and them possibly traveling to another nation?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Ill take over Camilla if shes needed.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 pm

soooo....?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Night an I have a plan, just gonna clue rav in if needed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by condog Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:46 pm

(Can I still join?)
condog
condog

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:13 pm

I dunno...we are already having trouble as is with starting up in a way that no one will really be out of the loop or unused.... >.< sorry, it's just being troublesome right now....
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Camilla

Dad said be prepared. No matter what, you should have a plan for a situation that's gone south. When the unexpected occurs, you think fast and change your tactics. That's how he got through suddenly becoming a lone parent in a time of war. That's how hes getting through fighting off the fire nation, I know it.

We are both planners in that way. I inherited his water bending ability, he preped me. Became my teacher before the army called for his aid. And as he wanted, I prep. I practice.

Feeling the current of the water, the gravity of the moon, the strength and grace in the tide and the waves... I channel my power. I took my heavy winter jacket off long ago. To sweat in this temperature was a near sentence to hypothermia. I let the air cool me as I practice, my striking blue eyes narrowed in concentration and my strawberry Blondel hair braided back out of the way.

Some things, I'll find that there was no possible way I might have planned for its occurance. The loud crack of ice behind me, for example. The glowing sphere with the image of a girl within the ice. What are the chances of that? I could have never come to even dream of such a thing. I go by whims in such cases. Get her out!

In a move, the icey shell is broken, and suddenly there's a beam of light. Something drastic was going to happen. This was something important, I could feel it. Though that intuition didn't remove my caution as I creped closer, one of my knives in my hand to prepare for the worst. See? Still prepaared, despite the foreign circumstances.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:08 am

Hikaru fell from the shell of ice and landed on the snowy ground. She looked up and around and saw a girl with a knife.

"Huh....Hi there!" She jumped to her feet and stretched. "Brrr...It's cold out here!" She tagged a laugh on to the end and rubbed her arms. "Dont you agree?" Something looked different from where she was now than where she last remembered she was. Of course she remembered being in the sky....but details.

"Is there like...a town we could go to?" She scratched her head and looked around, still completely lost. Her bison slowly woke himself and yawned before walking around in a circle and plopping down next to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 am

Camilla

'Hi there' is what you say when you come out of an ice egg...? ...Apparently. I wasn't feeling cold. A little winded and warm from training. ...All of this wasn't helping going ahead and telling her the closest town was my village.... "....What...is that?" I poo.t with my daggar at....whatever beast was in the iceberg with her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Hikaru looked behind her at her Bison. "Oh, that's just my bison. He's harmless, dont worry. Well, he may try to lick you, but besides that." The bison groaned again and put his chin on the icy ground. "So, a town of some flavor?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Camilla

...Of some...flavor....
Just can't stop staring at her. What was with her clothes? Bison? Why was she in ice?! I couldn't form some plan with her, at all...
Though...I determine her harmless, so I put my dagger back in my boot. Even if she wasn't, this place was my element. Water all around. "My village. It's west of here," I say after a moment, pointing towards the setting sun. Elders expected me back soon anyway, and they tended to fret when I stayed out past the allotted hour. Firebender ships have been spotted around here recently...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Hikura nodded and hopped on her bison's back. "Wanna ride back in style?" she giggled softly, petting her bison fondly. "He won't bite you or anything. An he is wicked cool to ride on!" she smirked and looked over to the girl. "he knows a special trick for traveling."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Camilla

Whyisshesofreakinhyper...? "Um..." I eye the beast, calculating in my head. The thing looked sluggish on land, how could I not possibly be able to /walk/ faster than it... Though I didn't want to be rude... "Oh...kay...?" Cautiously, I approach, stepping up carefully the way she had to sit in the bison's saddle.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum