the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prompt for the week of April 21, 2012

Go down

Prompt for the week of April 21, 2012 Empty Prompt for the week of April 21, 2012

I don't always get the prompt up a day late (deeply sorry, by the way), but when I do, I adapt it from a tv show. I got this particular idea from Face Off, to be exact, a show about contestants competing to show who can make the best makeup visual effects. Enjoy~

Choose a phobia and base a character off of it, then show him or her to us through either through a short story (with a word limit of only 1,000 words) or simply a character form including (at the very least) the name, appearance, personality, and any additional facts you see fit to add

I know a lot of you don't necessarily like character building, but this will be a good chance to perhaps broaden your horizons. PLUS we had such a great rate of participation last time, with so many fantastic entries, I can't wait to see what you all do here.

Now go forth and write, little Revolutionaries.

Last edited by endellion on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Prompt for the week of April 21, 2012 :: Comments

Post Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:27 pm by Guest

Just some suggestions to help you get started:

*Electrophobia- Fear of electricity
*Eleutherophobia- Fear of freedom.
*Agateophobia- Fear of insanity.
*Angrophobia - Fear of anger or of becoming angry.

And an entire list http://phobialist.com/ (Warning, some of the phobias listed may not be suitable for younger readers)

Back to top Go down