the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Town Summers

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Small Town Summers - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Town Summers

Post by Avery Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Leda chuckled again and nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's possible. He didn't seem particularly please with having to work with me. I mean, it might have been a little bit of my fault, but... Eh. I don't wanna worry myself with it," she grinned. She paused for a moment and raised her eyebrows. "The Building? Like... The one we almost got trapped in? That place? D'ya wanna kill the poor guy?" She asked with a laugh. After all, she was only teasing. "Does he have a place?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Terra laughed. "yes, that Building. But it'll be chill, cant turn out that bad. I mean....We wont die. And I'm not dumb enough - contrary to what my mom thinks - to go to a guy's house that I barely know. I would like to stay innocent." She laughed lightly. It was true that Terra had never gone far with a guy at all, but she probably wasnt all that innocent.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Leda raised an eyebrow and smiles. She was nowhere close to as innocent as Terra, but she didn't think Terra was a prude or anything. "Well, when I hear that two end up dead or something," she teased, "I'll be able to say I told you so." She grinned at Terra and started the car, heading away. "Where d'you wanna go?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Terra rolled her eyes. "Do you think it would be an ok idea to bring him there? I mean...it is pretty creepy...." She bit her lip and looked out he window. "I will go anywhere but home. I dont want to deal with mom right now."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Leda shrugged slightly and looked over at Terra, putting down her sunroof. "Well... I dunno. Do what you think will make him want to see you again.," she said, chuckling softly. She didn't know the guy, so she wasn't going to tell Terra how to behave around him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Terra groaned and leaned back in the chair. "Gahh...You know I'm no good with guys!" She nervously pulled at her multicolored hair and fidgeted in her seat. "I dont want him to freak out or anything....heissoattractive." Terra always had this problem when it came to someone she liked. She never knew what to do and almost always messed up around them. Most of the time she became a complete klutz and made a fool of herself.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum