the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liche, Destance

Go down

Liche, Destance Empty Liche, Destance

Post by Bells Wed May 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Destance has grown from a simple group of people thrown together after the effects of World War III all the way to the only safe place to live in the world. The three major cities are known as sanctuaries to those who are blissfully unaware of the corruption of the cities.

The capital, Liche, is bigger than perhaps you could imagine a city to be. Close to a million people inhabit the area, and each live in their own sections. The sections are classified by two things. A letter and a number. The letters go all the way through the alphabet. A is the lowest and poorest, where as Z would be royalty. A-N are known as the Lower Chome of Liche, where as M-Z are the Upper Chome. The people see this not as a wealth indicator, but where they are laid out in the city. Although we may look at it as an upper and lower class.

Then the numbers are simply 1-10. The lowest being 10 and highest being 1. So A-1 would be the poorest section in the city.

Now, people from different sections never have any contact. The guards serve as mediators between the districts, so that no one ever sees the differences in how people live. With the exception of the Z classes, everyone believes this is how the others live. If you live in '?' you will never have traveled out of that area. Most have never seen anything beyond the high stone walls surrounding them.

There is one chance for you to move out from the section of the city you live in. The tests.

At age 15 every boy and girl is tested to see where they stand, what their good at, ect. This test determines many things, the most important being:
Your placement(job)
Your partner(husband/wife)
Your section(You can move up or down if you do well, ***moving up is extremely rare and hard to do, although moving down a section is easy)
Your view(If you are deteremined to be dangerous you may be removed from society and sent one of two places, the prison or the academy, although this part is unknown to the citizens of Liche if not of a high enough level of knowledge.)

So there it is. For some more information dumps on Destance... click here.

Basically the idea here is... to live. Any questions, ask me.

Oh, and as you all know, the freaks do exist here. But if you are thinking of making one, remember, the people would have to keep their powers a secret. A really... really good secret.

Name:
Looks:
Section: (Please try to make similar sections, otherwise nothing will happen)
Other:
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Liche, Destance Empty Re: Liche, Destance

Post by Bells Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Name: Rose Blake
Looks: Liche, Destance Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmmspLNskaT8qQhwAVTi3gCwSUye_PLgd6T_j_lrDeKJBT0trq
Kinda like a bit of an older her? I think that girl is around 17 instead of 15
Section: E-5
Other: Rose's test is in one week. She's the kind of girl who's prepared for it. She's read the entirety of the countries guidelines to life, a book that I can't think of the name for right now. She can even quote passages to you. In short she's the epitome of the idea of a child of Destance.

Even if her parents were killed for rebelling against the society when she was two and she lives with her Aunt and Uncle.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 pm

bump~
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down