the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Visibility Restoration Project

+2
Ale J.
Banshee
6 posters

Go down

The Visibility Restoration Project Empty The Visibility Restoration Project

Post by Banshee Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:40 am

Seriously,where have all the chats gone?! We're down to one in your, people. That's normally the biggest category!

So I have come up with a plan, or the Visibility Restoration Project. A chat for the heck of it and hopefully a few will follow.

Character Form:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
~Height:
~Hair:
~Eyes:
~Build:
~Clothing (optional but helpful):
~Scars, Markings, Etc:
Any Extra Info:
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Visibility Restoration Project Empty Re: The Visibility Restoration Project

Post by Ale J. Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Name: Alyson Blake
Personality: Hard to explain....
Appearance:
~Height: 5'6"
~Hair: A mix of dirty blonde and brown to her shoulders, straight.
~Eyes: Brown, sometimes purple.
~Build: Thin and not so strong...she looks pretty average.
~Clothing (optional but helpful): Usually just a t shirt and jeans. During the summer shorts and a tank top. She likes being simple. You'll only sometimes catch her in a skirt or dress. Usually for a special occasion.
~Scars, Markings, Etc: There is a burn scar in a slightly jagged line on her mid thigh from Littra.
Any Extra Info: Sorcerer...so...yeah.

Name: Jakob Riley (known as Jake)
Personality: Erm...he is...himself.... Knows mostly everything about everyone that he meets. Quiet and secretive unless he knows you. Then he can be social and still kind of secretive...just less secretive. If that makes sense.
Appearance:
~Height:6'0"
~Hair: Black and...well, It is similar to Munro Chamber's haircut. He always remind me of Jake.... But only in some pictures.
~Eyes: Described as an "Icy blue" and sometimes gold.
~Build: He's been spending his entire life training...so I imagine he's pretty uh...muscular. o3o
~Clothing (optional but helpful): Oh...um...normal clothes?
~Scars, Markings, Etc: None that I can think of at the moment....
Any Extra Info: Sorcerer.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Im in~

Name: Jesse
Personality: Quiet, sometimes a little shy, and not always fantastic at talking a lot, but friendly.
Appearance:
~Height: A little bit above average height, but not by much.
~Hair: Shaggy, medium length, dark auburn.
~Eyes: Bright hazel.
~Build: Meh.... 'bout average
~Clothing (optional but helpful): Usually just tshirts and jeans..... nothing really unusual.....
~Scars, Markings, Etc: Nope
Any Extra Info: He can heal..... if anyone needs a more intricate run-down on his healing powers, that can be done, but right now im lazy xD

Name: Iri
Personality: Uhhhh..... havent TOTALLY figured that one out yet. She's kinda just.. her....
Appearance:
~Height: Average
~Hair: Choppy, shoulder length, sort of brown-black. Straight bangs.
~Eyes: Born with heterochromia..... right eye is blue, left eye is brown.
~Clothing (optional but helpful): Usually t-shirts and jeans, not fond of skirts....
~Scars, Markings, Etc: Nope
Any Extra Info: Gets visions of the future that tend to look very seizure-ish in nature. She cant control when they happen or what she sees, and could see anything that could happen to anyone anywhere at any point in the future. They arent USUALLY very specific, but they've gotten more relevant to her with her age. As a side effect of the visions, she suffers from chronic migraines and has to take some tough painkillers to keep them under control.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:09 am

Name: William David Cox
Personality: Secretive, sarcastic, can be kind and caring, strives to be good
Appearance:
~Height: 6'0
~Hair: raven black, longish
~Eyes: blue-grey
~Build: lean but he's toned
~Clothing (optional but helpful): dark jeans, a t-shirt, and converse
~Scars, Markings, Etc: he has a long silver scar on his left shoulder, which trails down to a little bit further than the blade
Any Extra Info: he carries alot of weapons with him o3o''

Name: Thomas "Tommy" O'Sullivan
Personality: sarcastic, normally friendly, guilt-ridden though, if he's with a cox....his attitude changes quite a bit
Appearance:
~Height: 4'7
~Hair: shortish copper brown
~Eyes: grey
~Build: skinny but not underfed
~Clothing (optional but helpful): he wears a long, ragged, gray winter coat, a simple cotton shirt, dark suspenders, black work boots, he's soaked from head to toe
~Scars, Markings, Etc: he's got a few bruises on his arms and legs from previous fights...they're not noticeble though because of his clothes
Any Extra Info:

Name: Jacob (he had a last name....I forget it)
Personality: quiet....that's all I know, i don't use him much
Appearance:
~Height: 5'8
~Hair: dark aburn, pulled back into a pony tail
~Eyes: green
~Build: bout average
~Clothing (optional but helpful): tall black boots, breaches, stockings, plain white shirt, and a waist coat
~Scars, Markings, Etc: not that I know of
Any Extra Info: Carries a musket

Name: Jericho Cox
Personality: sarcastic, secretive, he does have a heart....surprisingly so he can be kind but it's rare
Appearance:
~Height: 6'1
~Hair: short raven black
~Eyes: blue-grey
~Build: muscular
~Clothing (optional but helpful): currently wearing a gray caridgan sweater and a white collared shirt underneath, and slacks
~Scars, Markings, Etc: he has a scar on his right side from getting stabbed
Any Extra Info: he's will's grandfather

Last edited by gh3325 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Ill join when i get on a computer
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by condog Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Name: Acacious (Ace for short)
Personality: Serious, nor very trusting
Appearance:
~Height: 6 foot
~Hair: Black and spiky
~Eyes: Black
~Build: Skinny
~Clothing (optional but helpful): Usually wears a black hooded sweatshirt, hood up, baggy jeans, and tennis shoes
~Scars, Markings, Etc: A small scythe on his forearm
Any Extra Info: He is a Reaper, kills rogue angels, kills rogue demons, sends souls to the afterlife

condog
condog

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Name: Rose
Personality: Very... moralized if that makes sense. She's obsessed with what she thinks is the right way to live and yeah... you guys know her.
Appearance:
~Height: She's around 5 foot ish.
~Hair: Red hair way past her shoulders, she normally braids it.
~Eyes: Grayish blue.
~Build: Rather skinny, boarding unheathy.
~Clothing (optional but helpful): She normally wears simple dresses, blue or brownish. She'll wear sandles if she can, but normally goes barefoot.
~Scars, Markings, Etc: Probably some scars from being whipped on her back, although she'd never show those. She has one simple tattoo on the back of her shoulder that she'd also keep hidden if she can. In her world its the marking of someone who's parents where executed for crimes. Means she's to be watched.
Any Extra Info: She's from Destance and well... she doesn't have very librial views on anything.

Name: Grace Torres
Age: looks around 10ish, but is probably around 19 if she really aged.
Personality: Um.. you'll see. She's hard to describe. imagine a 19 year old fused with the still lingering mind of a 10 year old. she's... a handfull.
Appearance:
~Height: Probably about 4'5" or so. Perhaps a bit taller.
~Hair: Brown hair, kinda unevenly cut.
~Eyes: Blueish green.
~Build: Very scrawny.
~Clothing (optional but helpful): Not really sure...
~Scars, Markings, Etc: Well, she's actually scarless. Happened when she became an angel, she can change her appearence slightly and she removed those.
Any Extra Info: She's an angel, she gets kicked out of heaven regualarly for things that I can only guess at.

>>> She demanded I put her in. *sighs*
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Name: Latimier Tyler
Personality: ermmmmmmm........... hard at this point in his life. Won't easily let people in close to him. Suspicious.
Appearance:
~Height: 6'
~Hair: Shaggily cut black hair, lots of layers that just cover his ears and about half his forehead
~Eyes: dark blue, almost black looking
~Build: muscular, athletically built. broad shoulders, tight abs, strong legs and arms. Tanned skin.
~Clothing (optional but helpful): Usually in jeans and a shirt of a dark color or gray. Has a dark brown leather jacket that's showing a lot of wear.
~Scars, Markings, Etc: Tribal tattoo around his upper right arm and lower left arm. Portrait of his family on his lower left back. Pierced ears, though at most they're very small black hoops.
Any Extra Info: Hunter, although he doesn't actively do so. He will kill if attacked, however. Followed around by a German Shepherd named Angela.

Name: Jean
Personality: very...innocent. misplaced. doesn't really know how to act as a human.
Appearance:
~Height: 5'6'' or so
~Hair: s00per curly blonde hair, that straight might be shoulder blade length but curled is above her shoulders.
~Eyes: yellow-orange colored, red around the pupil
~Build: small. porcelain white skin
~Clothing (optional but helpful): bare foot, loose cloth pants, too large long sleeved shirt
~Scars, Markings, Etc: Slashes across her forearms, though large. Not done by herself.
Any Extra Info: shes a phoenix whom was captured by a wizard who cursed to live as a human so she wouldn't fly away. He used her for her resources, such as her blood - where she got the scars - tears, hair - when pulled out, the strands return to being feathers. She ran away instead however, but cannot return to her original form.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 am

OKAY SO GO!! ANYONE CAN MAKE THE FIRST POST!
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Lati

My phone rings on my bedside table, Angela whines beside me. My eyes crack open to see the screen lit up as it buzzes that it has a message, steadily making its way towards the edge of the table. After it is my alarm clock, showing that it was four in the morning.

I know what it says. I know what I have to do. I wasn't in the mood to deal with it, however. I could text back...claim a sick day...

Angela whines again.

I reach over and get it, flipping it open. Let the dog out. Again, with this... Monsters of the night didn't seem to get enough of Hunters... I get up, get on a pair of pants and a shirt, throw on my jacket atop it. "Let's go then."

Angela jumps off the bed, padding over to sit patiently by the door. I turn the handle and open it, watch her walk out and wait once she was a few steps away. Off to work.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:25 am

Jacob

There was a dog, I could see it from my place in the tree as I lounged back. I had leaned my musket against the trunk of the tree. It was a cute dog, awfully big though. I put two fingers to my lips and whistled loudly, wondering if it could hear me.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 am

((I'll reply later. Gtg))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Lati

Angela wouldn't go anywhere without me. I close my door, going through my apartment to get clothes on and my handgun into my holster. Grabbing my apartment and car keys, I walk out and lock the door behind me to hear someone whistling. I turn around confused, and then see Angela looking at someone nearby, with what appears to be a musket leaning against the tree behind him. From his clothes, he's not exactly modern... She merely grumbles when I come up next to her, tilting her head backwards to look at me. Not the usual follow the leader game...? Where was the meeting? Unless this was what the message was for, some Civil War guy in my front yard... I'm on guard, but I don't make any move to attack. That wasn't my style.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Grace --

I couldn't believe they did it again. Honestly, how many times can a girl be kicked out of heaven?

It's not like it was my fault, I mean come on. The elders are just a bit high strung is all. It was just a teeny little prank that ended with a dozen or so angels being put on leave for awhile or something. No big deal... right?

Sighing I turned myself before the mirror, frowning a little as I looked at my back. It certainly wouldn't do to wear what I normally did up there. Good thing I somehow had managed to keep a hold of all the things I'd acquired the last time I was 'grounded'. Folding my wings to my back I pulled on a sweater then a jacket, the layers making it appear as if I were only wearing baggy clothing.

Stepping out of the room I grabbed my keys, making sure to hold the image I had of myself in my mind, so the glamour I'd used to set myself up with this apartment room last time would at least hold until I was out of the building. Waving to those who remembered me I made it outside without an issue, dropping the glamour so that I would appear as I normally did, a ten year old girl with no sense of fashion.

Might as well explore the city to see if anything's changed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Tommy

Leanin' against the building, I can see a girl bout my age (sorta) walk outta the building. Must've put 'er clothes on in the dark or somethin'. I give a small snicke, finding her outfit amusin'....then again I really shouldn't talk.....

Jacob
Heh, the dog heard me. Leaning over the edge of the branch, I look down at her curiously. "Hello...." I say, grinning slightly. It was nice to be seen. I glance up, surprised to see her owner come over and look right at me.

My eyes widen slightly and I give a small nod in his direction, hoping to comfirm whether or not it's me he's staring at.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Lati

Angela whines, her tail wagging slightly before she stands from the top of the apartment's stairs and starts down, going across the parking lot to the guy. She scents the air around him, lying down by him when she doesn't find anything. She looks back at me, still standing at my second story door.

I hesitate a moment before starting in the same direction, putting my hands in my pockets as I cross the parking lot - though keeping my eyes to the ground. I squat by Angela, patting her head. "You're not supposed to be here," I say to him. It's then I look up at him. Yes, ghost...I see you...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Jacob

"It is about time someone told me that," I mumble under my breath, all of the sarcasm intended. I had been here for three hundred years, no...no....I was supposed to be stuck here.

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes, I smile slightly at the dog. I had always wanted one since I was a boy, Mother had never liked dogs so...we had a cat and a horrid one at that.

I hesitate slightly and concentrait before stroking the dogs fur lightly. Animals could be easier to touch, they sensed things humans could not.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Jesse: The clinic..... was very quiet, today. My brothers were out and my mom and dad were cleaning up in the examination rooms in between dealing with the very few patients who seemed to be cropping up this morning. I'd decided that i could afford to leave, maybe go to the library for a bit, but as soon as i was grabbing my keys, ready to go, the door opened. The first thing i noticed was the mismatched eyes. Iri, then. "Hey.... run out of pain meds already....?" i asked, a little worried. She frowned, nodding. "The migraines have been unusually bad lately....... i haven't been going over the dose per day that im limited to, but still more than normal....." she muttered. I told her to hang on and disappeared into the back room. Iri was a frequent visitor here for her migraines and i already knew her prescription. I fetched the appropriate medication and finished dealing with all the technical crap, saying bye to Iri and cautioning her to watch how much of the pain meds she was taking. Once she was safely gone, i went on my way, heading for the library. I needed to get out for a while, but i didnt mean i couldnt study........

Iri: The last of the meds had disappeared this morning...... i was glad that the clinic wasnt too busy. The long wait and the noise would've been bad. But it had been empty and quiet, so i'd been able to refill my prescription quickly and be on my way. There was still a dull ache throbbing sluggishly in my head, but despite this, i was still tempted to stay out for a bit and enjoy the day...... deciding not to go immediately home, i moved off the sidewalk and cut through a local park, hoping to enjoy some of the scenery.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Lati

My lips twitch up a moment, and I nod. "Well, at least you realize it..." I murmur. Those times ghosts didn't think they were dead yet... As a Hunter I couldn't do much unless the spirit was malicious. I sit on the curb. "But I suppose times have changed a lot. Sort of hard to ignore..." I was never any good with ghosts... Did I really have to get this case...eesh.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 am

Grace --

I turned a little, hearing someone laughing. When I did I spotted a boy who looked like he'd just taken a dip in a pool. Scowling a little I stopped, facing him completely.
"Look who's talking," I growled, rolling my eyes a little.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Jacob

"Yes, I've been here for about three hundred years. The inventions seem to get less impressive every year." I say, glancing at him.

Tommy

My eyes widen a bit in surprise, but a playful smirk forms on my lips. "I at least didn't put me clothes on in the dark," I chuckle, glancing at her clothes. "Who're you?"

Last edited by gh3325 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Lati

I smile, laughing once. Sense of humor...nice. "I'm sure going to the moon wasn't nearly as exciting as sliced bread..." I say at first before giving a second's silence. "D'you know why you're still here?" Whatever unfinished business... He didn't seem to be doing any harm, if he's been around three hundred years. No need for more extreme measures than a talk. If he wanted to pass... Who knew.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:28 am

Jacob

"After a while it does seem that way, the last loaf of bread you ate seems more exciting. You were actually participating in something than just watching. It's like...going to a dance, would you rather be the lad sitting in the corner watching everyone dance or be the lad dancing with the pretty girl?" I sighed, "And I have no idea. I do not know why I am stuck here. I died during the Revolution due to infection and have been here since then." I stroke the dog's fur again and scratch behind her ears.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Grace --

"I didn't put then on the dark, moron." I grumbled. "I choose them for a reason... and why the hell should I tell you who I am. I dunno who you are so for the moment we're even. I don't feel like being the first to share."
That said I adjusted my jacket, wondering if it really did look that bad.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum