the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Romeo and Juliet Story

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Romeo and Juliet Story - Page 2 Empty Re: A Romeo and Juliet Story

Post by Alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:45 am

Richard saw her emotions in her eyes. He smirked in her direction. "You look very beautiful in this like my lady." he soothed Anastasia
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Anastasia forced a smile, that came off more as a grimace and curtsied as a thank you.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:01 am

Richard chuckled and bowed agan. If you will excuse me. My mother expects me home before the grand ball tonight. I hope to see you there." He said towards Anastasia.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Anastasia and her mother curtsied and nodded their goodbyes to be polite. She walked towards the tavern when her mother's back was turned.

(Do you know where the other person is? I kind of would like to bring in Anastasia's forbidden love...)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:40 pm

(ill tell her we are posting.)

Richard left and hurried to get ready. He would make Anastasia's life a living hell. He chuckled and waited.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Anastasia's mother put her in another torturous gown--this one being ten times worse than the one she wore earlier today. It was made of the most expensive material around and her father had bought just for tonight for her.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 pm

RAchel and Dimitri hurried to the ball in dressed nicely though they were poor. They are saved all their money to buy fancy things for them to wear. They needed to show that they were also high class.. or at least pretend it.

Richard and Marria stod at the top of the stairs. Marria was in a sleek gold dress that showed off her figure and her soft cream skin. Her hair fell down in curls and Richard was in a very nice clothing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 pm

(Sorry!! I didn't know this had started! xD)

Henry

So. This is one of those fancy balls, eh?
I feel a slight smirk make its way to my face as I peek my head out from behind a barrel, eyeing the large, exquisite building. Places like these always have a ton of food. And the cakes...been a while since I've had a cake.

There's a lady standing at the top of the large, marble stairs, along with a guy. All these rich folks seem the same to me. Snotty people who have everything handed to them.

I grin, standing up. I smooth out my messy, slightly torn tuxedo shirt, and pull up my baggy dress pants.

This is a public ball, right? They have to let me in. I just have to act like all the richies. Go around like I own the place. Yeah, that should work...I think...

I quickly reach up and fix my shaggy hair. I remember that the last time I tried to get into one of these balls, they threw me out and yelled about street filth. But not this time. ...Right? I mean...I have the tux and everything. I step around the barrel and confidently make my way up the steps. Just have to get in, snag some food, then get out. I doubt I'll be noticed.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:23 pm

(Oh, hey, I'm thinking about joining but before I create some characters, I'm wondering like if there needs to be a boy or a girl or both, and if someone else's character needs to be 'paired' up.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Anastasia fixed her dress as she walked in the door to the ball. She stood at the top of the stairs and surveyed the crowd. If someone was looking they could tell that she didn't want to be here, let alone in this dress.

(Umm you can do as many as you want, but I think Alice's girl needs a guy)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Anastasia fixed her dress as she walked in the door to the ball. She stood at the top of the stairs and surveyed the crowd. If someone was looking they could tell that she didn't want to be here, let alone in this dress.

(Umm you can do as many as you want, but I think Alice's girl needs a guy)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Name: Eric Burton
High Society or Low (family status): High
Personality: Rather the loner type. He hates going to social functions but will if he's 'forced'. Once you get to know him, he's kind and actually friendly.
Description/Picture (preferably a picture): A Romeo and Juliet Story - Page 2 Apollo
Anything else: Has a British/English accent.

Name: Conner Huxley
High Society or Low (family status): Low
Personality: TBD
Description/Picture (preferably a picture): A Romeo and Juliet Story - Page 2 Blond-hair-blue-eyes-boy-guy-handsome-245561
Anything else: Nope

Name: Abigail Marriss
High Society or Low (family status): ?
Personality: Mostly friendly and sweet. Sort of a dreamer.
Description/Picture (preferably a picture): A Romeo and Juliet Story - Page 2 Can-stock-photo_csp3593208
Anything else: Nope here too.

Last edited by ~Silent~Archer~ on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:46 pm

mwuahahahaha YAY
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Henry

I grin as i trudge up the stairs. No one seems to notice me or really care, which is good. I turn around and glance at the area behind me, walking backwards.

Then...bump.

I back up into something...soft. I quickly turn around to see what it was, only to find...a blonde haired girl(Anastasia). Crap, I ran into someone! I put on my most charming smile, hoping to pass off as some random gentlemen instead of a guy coming to steal some food.

"G'day, miss. I apologize, I wasn't watchin' where I was goin'," I murmur, bending down in a messy bow.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Anastasia rights herself from being ran into and looks at the man in front of her, an embarrassed smile on her face as she curtsied. She stood up and spoke. "It is quite alright. I think I know what can make up for it."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:42 pm

(Might as well finally introduce my charries. Smile.)

Eric arrived at the ball in his best clothes, weaving through the crowd before he figured he was safe from the gossip and random chatter by the refreshments. He grabbed something to drink, his eyes scanning around the room. While he wasn't pleased he was even here, maybe he could make something out of it.

Conner almost nervously walked through the room. He wasn't used to this kind of...atmosphere. All of the people there and how fancy they were dressed and how intelligent they sounded. It reminded him that he was from a different class (so did his borrowed suit), and he was lucky he managed to get into the ball.

Abigail went to the room, wearing a purple, floor-length dress. It was rather elegant. She had done her hair up in the same sort of style as well for this occassion. She wanted to look her best...or well, her mother did anyway. The woman was determined to find a husband for her. Thankfully, she snuck away from her mother soon after they arrived. She knew that if she hadn't, she'd been suffering threw her mother pointing at potential suitors, saying that they were handsome or rich...which Abigail honestly didn't care about if they were well-to-do or not.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:33 pm

hey you can throw them at mine if you want ^^
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Alice wrote:RAchel and Dimitri hurried to the ball in dressed nicely though they were poor. They are saved all their money to buy fancy things for them to wear. They needed to show that they were also high class.. or at least pretend it.

Richard and Marria stod at the top of the stairs. Marria was in a sleek gold dress that showed off her figure and her soft cream skin. Her hair fell down in curls and Richard was in a very nice clothing.

(Yep. I'm chucking my charries over to yours, lol.)

Eric noticed a red-haired girl (Rachel) after a while of people watching. To him, she stuck out of the crowd compared to the others. He finished his drink, setting it on the tray a waiter was carrying around the room as he walked over to her. Though as he went closer, he saw another guy next to her but wasn't too bothered by it. He just took notice. "Hello, Miss." He greeted, his British accent coming out as he gave a small, but friendly and charming smile.

Conner glanced up at the top of the stairs and almost physically paused. The girl there (Marria) looked, well, ethereal. She was breathtaking and he found it hard not to stare as he managed to walk on as if he hadn't even noticed her. He didn't want to come off as...creepy.

Abigail wandered around, pretty much trying to avoid her mother until a boy (Dimitri) caught her eye. She honestly didn't know why he had, but somehow he had. No way would she go up and greet him, but she found herself glancing over at him occassionally.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:02 pm

(I'm sorry for slowness, guys. >_< School is insane this year.)

Henry

I blink a few times, almost bumping into her again as I right myself, straightening up from the bow. A way to make up for it? She's gotta be kidding. I don't want to be stuck here...I'm only going for a little bit. I sigh, scratching the side of my head. Can't exactly say no, 'cause she looks mighty high class, and disappointing the high class doesn't help me stay low key, like I planned...

Aye, I really gotta watch where I'm going more often. But I guess this ain't so bad. Once I get a good look at her, she's...gorgeous. Wavy, soft blonde curls and feminine, elegant features. And a very nice body, too, all cooped up in a fancy dress. Least I didn't run into someone ugly.

I keep the smile on my face, and give a small nod. "Oh?" I question. "And what would that be? It better not take long, though, I really should be goin' soon..."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:29 pm

(it's alright I know the feeling)

Anastasia smiled and answered. "You can dance with me to make up for it. Though I do not know how long it will take, that all depends on how good of a dancer you are."
She looked down at her dress and started to fiddle with the beading while she waited for an answer. What she wouldn't give for a normal dress, without a corset. She looked up again and blinked, looking at him with an innocent smile.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:47 pm

~Silent~Archer~ wrote:
Alice wrote:RAchel and Dimitri hurried to the ball in dressed nicely though they were poor. They are saved all their money to buy fancy things for them to wear. They needed to show that they were also high class.. or at least pretend it.

(Yep. I'm chucking my charries over to yours, lol.)

Eric noticed a red-haired girl (Rachel) after a while of people watching. To him, she stuck out of the crowd compared to the others. He finished his drink, setting it on the tray a waiter was carrying around the room as he walked over to her. Though as he went closer, he saw another guy next to her but wasn't too bothered by it. He just took notice. "Hello, Miss." He greeted, his British accent coming out as he gave a small, but friendly and charming smile.

Conner glanced up at the top of the stairs and almost physically paused. The girl there (Marria) looked, well, ethereal. She was breathtaking and he found it hard not to stare as he managed to walk on as if he hadn't even noticed her. He didn't want to come off as...creepy.

Abigail wandered around, pretty much trying to avoid her mother until a boy (Dimitri) caught her eye. She honestly didn't know why he had, but somehow he had. No way would she go up and greet him, but she found herself glancing over at him occassionally.

Rachel leaned against a wall. A few men woudl stare at her and she couldnt help but smile a tiny bit. THey were amusing.

Marria walked down the stares with her brother on her arm. Richard looked at his sister and smirked. "Care for a dance sister?" Marria smiled a slight bit. "I would love to."

Dimitri watched the crowd. His eyes landed on Abigail and a small smile. He walked up to her. "Would you like to dance my lady?" He asked bowing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 pm

(Eric actually greeted Rachel so...yeah.)

(Don't know what to do with Connor yet...)

Abigail gave a small but genuine smile. She was pleasantly surprised that he came over and had asked her that. She answered graciously, "I would be honored."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:42 pm

(conner could ask Marria to dance ^^ and sorry bout Rachel ._. didnt see that *sigh*)

RAchel turned and looked at him with a curious expression. "Hello.." She said wiht a slight nod. Her arms kinda fell from her body.

Dimitri smiled and held out his hand for her. "Come along miss." he said with a small smirk. Her bowed in her presence.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 pm

(lol, it's ok.)

Eric continued with, "I was wondering if you would like to dance?"

Connor managed to get some courage, and walked over to the girl he saw before. He put on a charming smile as he greeted with a slight nod, "Hello, Miss."

Abigail smiled a bit more, taking his hand. "I would like to know my dance partner's name." She stated in a somewhat humorous manner.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum