the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flight of the Hellborn Nightingale

2 posters

Go down

Flight of the Hellborn Nightingale Empty Flight of the Hellborn Nightingale

Post by Lyrical Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Hello everyone! Welcome to the RP!

Woot! Story time!

Long ago in the late baroque/victorian era, there was a land called Colwich. Colwich was famously known for its amazing steel and iron works; airships, boats, weapons, anything of the like. But Colwish was also known for being the home of many treasure and burial sites. When the first treasure cove had been discovered, pirates and airship crews began a long trek to uncover the ultimate treasure stash in the tomb of a woman named Ameilia Laroux. Some people say it is extremely hard to find, and others say that it does not even exist. Whether it truly does remains to be seen, as it has not been discovered yet. However, things get serious when the captain of the Black Knave sets out to find this ultimate treasure and use it for his own purposes.

Black Knave Airship Crew:
Captain Lewis McQuern
(the rest of the crew can be characters of anyone's creation)

RP RULES:
Like a Star @ heaven NO being mean/rude/nasty, etc. I don't tolerate harassment of any kind!
Like a Star @ heaven NO GODMODDING. Its boring for one thing, and annoying for another.
Like a Star @ heaven Use correct grammar! Nobody likes it when you talk "lyke dis".

...And that's pretty much it. On to the character sheet!

CHARACTER BIO SHEET:

Name:

Sex:

Appearence:

Job:

Brief Backstory:

Personality:

Additional Notes:

(I would also LOVE to see a picture of your character! I don't judge artwork on quality, I promise!) Very Happy
Lyrical
Lyrical

Back to top Go down

Flight of the Hellborn Nightingale Empty Re: Flight of the Hellborn Nightingale

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Can i join? I need to think of a good character or two.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrical Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Of course!
Lyrical
Lyrical

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Name: Kaylee

Sex: female

Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/43369506/via/VeeFree

Job: Is the caretaker of the ship. makes sure everything works and what not.

Brief Backstory: Kaylee grew up in a family of all boys who were all fisherman. She spent many days out at sea with them and learned out to take care of a boat. After her father passed away, she moved away from her fam,ily and got a job on a ship and made sure all worked well and what not.

Personality: Energetic and happy. Usually is a peace maker if people get into fights.

Additional Notes:

(She is originally a mechanic in the firefly verse, but altered for this chat because she just kinda fit. will add in a guy later.)

Last edited by Momo13 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrical Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Think up whatever you like! Its your story Wink
Lyrical
Lyrical

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrical Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Name: Lenore Goulding

Sex: Female

Appearence: Pale skin, short, brunette hair with two long pieces in braids in the front, right eye is blue left eye is green, X shaped scar on her left hand from Captain McQuern.

Job: Hellborn Nightingale Airship Captain

Brief Backstory: Lenore was born to John and Olivia Goulding in a rural town, where she lived her life normally until she was twelve. Lenore was coming home from school to see her house up in flames. Frantically, she ran over to the scene only to find her mother's corpse covered in a white sheet. After moving to the other side of town with her father, Lenore's life slowly returned to normal after her mother's death until Captain McQuern came to town. Captain McQuern was in the town plaza, threatening people who opposed him, and Lenore's faher spoke out for those who stayed silent. Angrilly, Captin McQuern moved quickly to stab Lenore's father, but Lenore jumped in front of him and blocked his sword, which is where her X shaped scar originated from. Since then, Lenore has spent the rest of her school days dreaming about being an airship captain, and when she graduated, she began to persue her dreams now more than ever.

Personality: Upbeat, Skeptical, Realistic, Stubborn at times, Hot-Tempered, Humourous, Hint of bipolar disorder

Additional Notes: Like a Star @ heaven Plays the violin and sings exceptionally well

Hmm...I'll add more when I think of more xD

Flight of the Hellborn Nightingale Scan4113

(If anyone would like me to draw their character, don't hesitate to ask! I love drawing Very Happy )
Lyrical
Lyrical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum