the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pico Pine Resort

3 posters

Go down

Pico Pine Resort  Empty Pico Pine Resort

Post by Momo13 Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:38 am

Welcome to Pico Pine Resort located atop of the great Pico mountain, wonderfully excluded from civilization. This allows you to be at complete relaxation so nothing bothers you during your vacation.
Our welcoming staff provides meals and lessons for residents. Tubing, skiing, snowboarding, or snow shoeing though the winter trails are all available to guests during their stay.
But heed this warning: do not stray from the marked paths after dark. Avoid leaving the main buildings once the moon is high in the sky. For those scary legends you are told as a child of werewolves and demons and witches alike are true. And Pico Mountain has a few legends of it's own.
So enjoy you stay, and follow the rules. If you don't... Well, you shall see.

~~

Character bios
Name
Appearance
Personality
Staff or guest/job if staff
Species (all guests are human, staff can be vampire, werewolf, witch/wizard/warlock/sorcerer, demon/angel, or anything else oked by me)

Please try to make a few staff and a few guests if you can. At least one of each.

~
My characters

Name~ Azreal
Age~ Looks around 19-21 or so
Gender~ male
Appearance~ http://data.whicdn.com/images/43406975/tony-oller-2012-hot-new-guys_400x500_large.jpg
Personality~ TBA
Staff or guest/job if staff~ staff. head of lessons.
Species~ half demon

Name~ Tamera
Age~ 16
Gender~ Female
Appearance~ http://data.whicdn.com/images/47686621/tumblr_mfi1083CRn1qzleu4o1_500_large.png Personality~ is bubbly and kinda klutzy. She has a spastic mind and is all over the place.
Staff or guest/job if staff~ Staff. works in the kitchen as a cook and also in the rental shop behind the counters. Avoids having to teach lessons though.
Species ~ A witch

Name Ned Rosby
Age 18
Gender male
Appearance shaggy blonde hair that falls into his grey eyes. Tall, roughly 6' with lean muscle. Smiles a lot.
Personality happy go guy. Doesn't let things upset him if he can help it. Likes adventures and had a habbit of accidentally getting into trouble.
Staff or guest/job if staff- guest
Species- human

Name Erika Rosby
Appearance: Long blonde hair with copper streaks and a blue underside. Tall, most of her height in her legs. Curious blue eyes that alway seem to be wandering and watching.
Personality: pretty geeky. She enjoys doing research (mostly in myths and creatures of myth and legends). Is overly curious and will work to find out anything that intrigues her.
Species- human

Name: Eva Rosby
Gender female
Appearance: short with pale curly blonde hair and grey eyes. Light skin with freckles all over her body, mostly On her arms and face.
Personality: curious little girl who tends to get herself into trouble because he is always sneaking around trying to spy on the older people.
Species- human

--
Any questions feel free to ask, I'll answe them to the bed of my ability. When I get back on my computer, I'll redo my character descriptions for at least the rosby's to make them better.
As always, feel free to add suggestions. ^_^
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Pico Pine Resort  Empty Re: Pico Pine Resort

Post by Princess of the Sun Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Could I join?

Princess of the Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:59 pm

*puts spot back on reserve*
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm

suer thing, Sun.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess of the Sun Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:55 pm

How many people do I need?

Princess of the Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 pm

5 or under? How ever many you think you can handle.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum