the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Conquest

Go down

The Final Conquest Empty The Final Conquest

Post by theKP Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:28 pm

A/N:
A story I've been wanting to write for a long time, but I think maybe some CC with others may give me an idea in what direction I should put this in! ^-^

Storyline:
Arcada is a strong and noble kingdom that has ruled over the lands for many years, recently the new king--hungry for conquest--finds a new land that he can take claim to. He recruits his mightiest warriors and knights--from all backgrounds--and set them forth to claim what is his. Little do they know what adventures await these Kings and Queens of the Final Conquest.

Rules:
    NO GPing
    NO PPing
    NO BULLYING
    ONE BOY CHARRIE AND ONE GIRL CHARRIE; ask if you think you need to make more
    ASK FIRST THEN FILL CHARRIE SHEET

Character Sheet:

Name:
Special Skills:
Background:
Appearance:

HAVE FUN~

------
Name: Rikke
Personality Traits: Dependable, strong-willed, stubborn, tries to keep level-headed but can have her hot-tempered moments when it comes to people she loves.
Special Skills: Wields a great-sword, calls it "Noble Thunder." Is one of the newest knights to be recruited in the Final Conquest
Background: A daughter born as a bastard child of a well known duke, Rikki enlisted into the Knights army when she became of age to provide for her mother and other siblings. But now--see her skills improved greatly--the king sends her off to the new territory the kingdom found and claim it in his name.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Tristan
Personality Traits: Firey and as cunning as a fox, he enjoys going to the front lines, despite him being a mage, but doesn't like when he has to depend on others or--when others depend on him.
Special Skills: Wields mostly destructive magi powers, also has a staff called "Roslyn's Thorn" which was owned by his father. Can heal any wound once a day--no matter how severe.
Background: As a commoner and a born from a mage father, Tristan was always looked down upon, he only had himself to look after him. When his mother, Roslyn, died when he was a teen his father left to go search for a way to bring her back. Leaving Tristan behind, since then he's done mercenary work and is now signed up for the Final Conquest.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
theKP
theKP

http://www.theshippingmun.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum