the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claws and Fangs

2 posters

Go down

Claws and Fangs Empty Claws and Fangs

Post by Bells Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Alston is just your average country town. Almost everyone knows everyone, you do something wrong, your parents will hear something before you even get the chance to think up an excuse. As a result, crime isn't very high, and it tends to be the sort of town that kids swear they're going to leave when they graduate, but often end up just getting married and staying there for the rest of their lives.

The town itself sits just outside a large forested area. Anyone you talk to anymore will tell you its best not to walk into the woods unless you were planning on hunting, seeing as the forest is infamous for its dangerous creatures. Most kids are forbidden from even going near the forest, especially at night, since the accident a year ago that lead to one boy dying and a girl in the hospital on the edge of death.

Despite all of this, there is a large Victorian mansion sitting in the forest. The driveway up to the mansion is very long, enough so that you can't see the house when you first turn onto it. Living in this house are a group of people, that while they aren't family, have been together for years.

These people are the roots of the rumors. Werewolves that transform into creatures that are sometimes unable to control themselves. They aren't your modern, wolf, werewolves, instead they are the werewolves of legend who transform into bipedal creatures. They heal rather quickly when injured and nearly all of them were at one time human. They are controlled by their emotions.

Beyond the wolves, however, a new, unusual family has moved into town. The only other home in the forest, also a very large house, has been bought and occupied by this new family. The new family consists of unrelated, very pale people. Vampires, the very traditional vampires. They have problems being out in the sun, they're extremely pale and need to drink blood. Their eyes are blood red when they're first changed, and will later change into a normal color as time passes, only becoming red when they're very hungry. The vampires are able to transform into one animal, which is actually how the story of a vampire being able to become a bat started.

Okay, I'm tired of making this intro. I'll do more on it later. Basically, this is a chat that brings the three different types of people together which causes dramas. Vampries and werewolves don't hate each other, but they don't get along, either. Humans are unaware of the two supernaturals. The werewolves and vampires do their best to keep that way. Yay for chats made from my books~ Go chat.

Name:
Appearance:
Species:
Small bio:

Last edited by Bells on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Claws and Fangs Empty Re: Claws and Fangs

Post by Echo Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:50 am

Name: Casey
Appearance: She's petite and pale, with green eyes and short, light brown hair in pigtails. She wears a thick, oversized, cream sweater; light tan, loose, cloth pants; a dark brown beret with light brown plaid patterns; and no shoes. She carries around a gray teddy bear with a reddish-pink bow around its neck.
Species: Vampire
Small bio: Ehhhhhh...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:00 am

Name: Colin
Appearance: Colin stands around 5’4”. His hair is a dark shade of brown, which matches his brown eyes and falls a bit past his ears. He normally tends to wear long sleeved sweaters which vary from shades of blue to shades of green. Along with these he wears dark colored jeans or nice dress pants. Normally has a gray scarf tucked around his neck and tied at the base. He’s slightly tan and has a studious look to him. Not really an athletic build, although he does have some muscle mass.
Species: Werewolf
Small bio: Colin was born a werewolf. He's sorta special, his mother was pregnant with him when she was turned and things just went down from there. His name commands a certain amount of respect among the werewolves.

Name: Phoebe
Appearance: She has black hair that falls to about mid-shoulders and has green eyes. She has a large scar traveling all the way across her left eye and down the side of her face. She normally wears sunglasses or keeps her hair covering at least that side of her face. She always tends to wear dark clothing, and actually really likes wearing things like corsets and such.
Species: Werewolf
Small bio: Yeah, she's that girl who was in the hospital. Has a bit of a drinking problem now.

Name: Milo
Appearance: Milo has short, shaggy black hair. He has bright blue eyes and normally wears random tee-shirts and jeans, avoiding shoes when he can. He stands around 5'7". Kinda athletic looking.
Species: werewolf
Small bio: Uh... good question.

I'll put up vampires next.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:58 am

Name: Gwen
Appearance: She has bright red hair and dark brown eyes. She's pale of course, and tends to wear a tee-shirt, jacket and worn jeans, normally has a cross necklace around her neck. Sort of has a punk-feel to her to be honest. (Not my words xD)
Small bio: Ummmm

Name: Emery
Appearance: Has blonde hair that falls to his shoulders, although there are shorter bangs in the front that just fall a little past his ears. His eyes are somewhere between red and blue, seeing as he hasn't been a vampire for too long. He tends to wear dress shirts and a nice jacket with jeans, sometimes has a turtle neck sweater on underneath it all. He also wears glasses, although that's more out of habit than anything.
Small bio: All I know is he hasn't been a vampire for very long.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:21 pm

"I want this room!"

Gwen glanced away from the box she was unpacking to eye Emery with annoyance. He was currently pointing at a room far down the main hall, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"How about you come help instead of exploring the house?" she questioned sourly.

A sheepish look took over his face as he darted down the hall to her side.

"Sorry, sorry," he said, glancing over the boxes that littered the family room. "What do you need me to do?"

Gwen thought it over for a moment then sighed.

"Go outside and see if anyone else has arrived. I know you're excited, but this isn't exactly a game. We're moving into a new town, there's work to be done. If there's anyone else here, please help them bring in their things. Also, seeing as your with me, the person in charge here, I'm going to ask you to wait off on picking your room until everyone else has done so."

Emery's face fell as Gwen finished speaking and went back to pulling items out of the box.

"But-"

"Emery!"

"Fine, fine," he replied, pushing his glasses back into place in front of his crimson eyes. "I'll go see."

"And ditch those, you don't need them!"

"Sorry, but I'm not going to~" he replied, then quickly moved out the door before Gwen had the chance to argue.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down