the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us...

4 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us... Empty With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us...

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Today, the Alkson School for the Gifted and Talented has excepted you out of hundreds of candidates for their prestigeous school. On the first day of the new school year, you are showed around. Here all the dorms. Here is the cafeteria and the gym. The theater. The principal, a handsome man named Adrian Alkson greets you kindly and asks if you have anymore questions. Beging him is a plaque on the wall written in large cursive script.

Rules and Regulations of the Alkson School for the Gifted and Talented.
1.Under no circumstances will students be permitted to be about after ten o clock pm.
2.Doors will never be locked.
3.Manners are credited above all else.
4.Grades will stay at at least a 3.0.
5.Calls taken outside of the office will not be permitted.
6.There will be no wondering off school grounds unless supervised by a teacher.
7. Cursing, back talking, and rude behavior will not be tolerated.
8. Be the best you you can be.

For some reason, the last rule echoes in your mind. The best you you can be. Its a somehwat cheesy saying, and yet you can feel droplets of cold sweat running down your forehead. The principal clears his throat. You jump as you look back at him. "Any questions?" he repeats. You slowly nod no. "Good. I hope you will enjoy your stay here at The Alkson School. Please, feel free to talk to me if anything should come up." You nod slowly and he turns around and walks back to his office.
All the while, you can't help but wonder just what exactley you've gotten yourself into.

Name:
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.):
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.):
Personality: (Optional:

I'll make the students who will show you around school in a second. Be warned, this is a darker kind of chat.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us... Empty Re: With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us...

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Name: Anastasia Thorn
Appearence: With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us... Short-dress-sh006-
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): Populars
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Rich
Personality: kind, loyal, dedicated, popular, rich but doesn't act better than everyone else, mysterious

Name: Serene Rose
Appearence: With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us... Short-wedding-dresses
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): Drama Geeks
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Acting
Personality: (Optional: eccentric, nonjudgemental, loving
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us... Empty Re: With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us...

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 pm

(Could I join?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:43 pm

of course!!!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Name: Mikey Verhime (Yes, I just can't pick a different character)
Appearence: (posting later)
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): Like, probably the emo clique
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Strangely, he got here by luck. It probably is because his care-taker forced him here, but he actually is fairly good looking.

Last edited by Meli_p0p on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:47 pm

(you click on that picture of the tree without the save disk on it and put in the photo url)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:48 pm

anonymouswriter wrote:(you click on that picture of the tree without the save disk on it and put in the photo url)

So I would go find it online and post a link?
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:49 pm

go to google images and look for one then click on it and say "view larger image" then post that link on there.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 pm

hmm... I wonder why that didn't work?!?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:55 pm

anonymouswriter wrote:hmm... I wonder why that didn't work?!?

It's not working. . . D: But why???
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:55 pm

maybe it's the link? just put the link up and I'll look at the picture.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:58 pm

https://media.photobucket.com/image/male%20dark%20angels/kweenkab/dark-angel.jpg This should be the picture. It's him with wings cause he is a half-demon.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:59 pm

I looked!!!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:00 pm

anonymouswriter wrote:I looked!!!

I think he is hot personally XD
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:04 pm

me to. I know why your link didn't work. it doesn't work with photobucket.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Oh, well. It just led me to that site. I really wanna c.c. now. I'll find a new link/post it.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us... DarkAngel

He has red eyes, and this is what he basically looks like in demon form. He is a half-demon. . .so yeah.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Name: Penelope Chou
Group: Cheerleader/Popular
Appearence: Wavy black hair halfway down back, upturned light brown eyes, flawless ivory skin, high cheek bones, skinny, curvy, medium height, a beauty mark under eye.
Reason here: Rich, beautiful, a great cheerleader.

Name: Kinley Martin
Appearence: Very light brown curly hair that's always in two poofs on the sides of her head, curvy and athletic, mixed, beige skin, freckles, large gold-green eyes, several piercings in both ears, a heart shaped face with soft features, always wears black baggy clothes. Has scars all over arms, back, and legs.
Reason sent here: Was crazy athletic, a soccor player.
Group:...well...

Name: Jenks, refuses to tell anyone first name.
Appearence: Curly kind of long red hair that covers his grey eyes, freckled, androgynous looking but would be very beautiful if it weren't for the fact that half of his face was lacerated with scars, relatively tall and lean, slightly tanned, three piercings in one ear and one in the other, also wears all black.
Reason sent here: His smarts.
Group:...well...

Name: Joel Nison
Appearence: African American, caramel colored skin, muscular and tall, Shetland black hair, large brown eyes.
Reason here: Athlete- Basketball, football, track, lacrosse.
Group: Jocks/Populars.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:13 pm

shall we begin??
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 pm

anonymouswriter wrote:shall we begin??

I want to chat!!!
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 pm

you and me both this one sounds fun
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 pm

anonymouswriter wrote:you and me both this one sounds fun

I think it sounds great! I think my character is going to get picked on. XD
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Kinley: "Ah, so these must be the new students we've heard so much about!" Penelope let's out a large, blindingly white grin as she shakes the newbies hands. "I'm so happy to meet everyone! My name is Penelope Chou and this is my good friend Joel Nison." "Please to meet you," says the athlete. Kinley closes the door softly, allowing herself to drop all the stolen food onto the floor. Jenks frowns as he picks up a price of bread. "Well? Do they look like they stand a chance?" She takes the out the peice of bread hanging from her mouth and chews slowly. "No," she says after a moment.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Serene - I look around the room... for some reason I feel as if coming here was a huge mistake.

Anastasia - I feel darkness through the halls. This place... like me... wasn't normal.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Mikey: I stayed quiet, hoping not to look stupid in front of all these people. If this school would actually work out, it would be a mirical. Cautiously looking around, I surveyed the other kids who stood around in the group. I knew I was different just by looking at them.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Anastasia - I saw a half-demon, or at least he FELT like a half-demon. He wasn't a full demon, that was for sure. I sigh, and catch his eyes. I blush and look down. No one here needed to know I was abnormal.

Serene - I survey the other people in the room. They all looked normal to me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum