the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fancy Title Goes Here

Go down

Fancy Title Goes Here Empty Fancy Title Goes Here

Post by Bells Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:42 am

Name: Danae

Species: Werewolf

Appearance: Danae has golden blonde hair that falls a few inches past her shoulders in stretched out curls. Her eyes are an icy shade of blue and her skin a pinkish-white. She stands only around 4'11" and has a very small figure. Actually boarding on the edge of underweight, although she's managed to get herself to what would be considered a healthy weight for her size. She normally wears long-sleeved outfits, although she's recently allowed her friends to get her to wear a few short-sleeved shirts, which reveal the scars that cover her arms, although they cover the majority of her body. There is also a brand of an overlapping 'V' and 'B' on her wrist and her opposite upper arm.

Other: For those of you who don't know Danae, she's ended up as a mixture of my book worlds. She originally was a human with plant like abilities and has now ended up as a part of my werewolf pack after a strange mixture of events. My werewolves are creatures that resemble the bi-pedal werewolf featured in Harry Potter. While the moon isn't completely a thing to make them shift, anger and other strong emotions do. Being a girl, she can't spread the disease/curse.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fancy Title Goes Here Empty Re: Fancy Title Goes Here

Post by Bells Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Name: Violet Stark, typically called Vi.

Species: Human

Appearance: Vi has long, bright red curls that fall just past her shoulders. Her skin is slightly tan, a trail of freckles running across the bridge of her nose and dotting her shoulders and legs. Her eyes are muddy brown and she's really, really thin. Like just under the borderline of too skinny to be good. She's also really, really short. Basically if you put her height with her body size, she looks a lot younger than she is, more like a kid than anything. Her body is also riddled with random scars, one of the more noticeable ones running from her right collarbone to just a bit higher on the other side of her neck.

She wears just about whatever she can get her hands on, although it's typically rather formfitting dark colored clothing, stuff that's easy to get around in.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Name: Damon "Joker" Price

Species: Human

Appearance: Damon stands an inch taller than her at 5’3”. His frame is rather similar to his sister, giving him a rather girlish look sometimes. Just to capitalize on this for the heck if it, he’s allowed his dirty-blonde hair to grow out to about mid-neck. Damon’s eyes are basically the same shade of hazel as his sister, and he has the same delicate skin. He tends to wear skinny jeans and a combination of loose and form fitting tops, sometimes layering them. He also tends to wear one of three different jackets, depending on his mood. They consist of a black leather, a soft brown leather, and a jean jacket.

Other: Damon, being a clan member from my Golden Wings 'verse, is from the Earth Clan. Their abilities are pretty much consistent with what you'd think, manipulation of the earth. Although... Damon's abilities aren't that strong, so he doesn't use them without good reason.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum