the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cause We Are The Arson

4 posters

Go down

Cause We Are The Arson Empty Cause We Are The Arson

Post by Arson Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:20 am

OOC:

So... I've been here before buuuuut, Imma post this anyways. For those of you who may remember, tis I ARSON!!!

Anywho, I have always found writing these things to be rather hard; I can never think of anything to say, really. I could always start off by listing some of my favourite things but, that can be dull to read, now can't it, so, I have decided that I should first tell you a bit about my name.
My name, or, at least the name I go by, is Arson (and yes, it can be a girl's name, thank you very much). Most people assume that it has something to do with a love of fire and randomly burning down buildings, but, in all honesty, it does not. Don’t get me wrong, I do like fire and happen to use it in some of my… artistic endeavors, but it isn’t the origin of my name. So where does it come from, then? Arson comes from one of my favourite songs, Glass to the Arson, by a band called Anberlin. There was this one line in the song, which went something like:

‘And we are the arson who start all of your fires burning,

Burning your cities down’

I fell in love with that bit of the song. I wrote it on my homework (I actually went to a school at that time *shock*), on my homework diary, on my notebooks and my art folders. My science teaches, needless to say, stopped allowing me to light the Bunsens, but it was worth it for that bit of coolness.
I do have other nicknames, namely Voimoi, which was given to me by my drama group back in high school, (We don’t know what it means or where it came from exactly. I think, it has something to do with the word ‘void’) and Tortilla, given to me by my uncle when I was little. Arson, however, is generally what I prefer using. At least, it is online.
So there you have it! I’m afraid that now it is time for that boring list of things that I like. Feel free to skip to Brie...

Arson’s top fives! (In no particular order)

Music Artists: -Green Day
-My Chemical Romance
-The Cure
-Depeche Mode
-Anberlin

Songs: -Good Riddance (Green Day)
-All I Want - Acoustic (ADTR)
-Taste of Ink (The Used)
-Every Breath You Take (The Police)
-Hungry Like The Wolf (Duran Duran)

Books: -The Hunger Games series by Susan Collins
-Inheritance Cycle, Christopher Paolini
-Harry Potter series, J.K Rowling
-The Woman in Black, Susan Hill
-Ender’s Game, Orson Scott Card

Movies: -As Above, So Below
-Into The Woods
-War Horse
-The Mummy
-Bridesmaids

Places: -London
-Istanbul
-Athens
-Marrakech
- New York

Arson

Back to top Go down

Cause We Are The Arson Empty Re: Cause We Are The Arson

Post by Regret Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, Arson! Welcome to the site.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Hi there, welcome to our site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other staff members.

Sorry if we seem kind of inactive at the moment. Most of us are in the thick of school and stuff, but that won't last forever ^^ And if you want to get involved in a chat right now, I'd be happy to join you! You can send a PM my way or something. I hope you enjoy your time here c:
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the site. If you want to get involved with a chat I'd also be glad to join.

Its nice to see a new face around here. If you have any questions or concerns about anything, feel free to shoot me a PM. or if you just want to talk to someone at any given time. I cant wait to get to know you.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum