the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age CHAT!

2 posters

Go down

Dragon Age CHAT! Empty Dragon Age CHAT!

Post by theKP Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Okay, so you like Dragon Age? Whether it's Origins, Awakening, II, Inquisition...THIS IS THE CHAT FOR ALL OF US TO COME TOGETHER AND CRY HAVE FUN!

Canon characters and Wardens/Hawkes/Inquisitors of all kinds are welcome! Even normal OCs are welcome!!

Just have fun!!

Name:
Sex:
Race:
Appearance:
Class:
Bio:
theKP
theKP

http://www.theshippingmun.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age CHAT! Empty Re: Dragon Age CHAT!

Post by theKP Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:36 pm

you know the drill

Last edited by theKP on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:41 pm

(Dragon Age Origins)

Name: Aedan Cousland
Sex:Male
Race: Human
Appearance: blonde curly hair and light green eyes, muscular build, skin tanned mildly
Class: Warrior (Templar)

Name: Theron Mahariel
Sex: Male
Race: Elf
Appearance: slender build, medium red hair in a low ponytail, dark brown eyes
Class: Rouge (Ranger)

(Dragon Age II)

Name: Percy Duclos
Appearance: dark blue eyes and scruffy brown, average build
Class: Warrior (Templar)

Name: Reever Amell
Appearance: dark blonde hair pulled back, silver eyes, stronger build
Class: Rouge (Smuggler)

Name: Amalia Trevelyan
Sex: Female
Appearance: red undercut hair that sweeps to her left of her face, dark green eyes, small petite
Class: Mage (Rift Mage)

(Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Name: Karaas Addaar
Race: Qunari
Appearance: ram horns with small tuff of black hair in the middle, black stubble, deep purple eyes
Class: Rouge (Tempest)

Name: Armen Trevelyan
Appearance: dark blonde hair that goes to his shoulders, brown eyes, average build
Class: Rouge (Tempest)

theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Origins:

Name: Caila Surana
Appearance: Caila has pure white hair that hangs down to her shoulders. Her eyes are an amber shade and her features typical for an elf. Has a small, short build. Tattoo
Class: Primal Mage

II:

Name: Alicia Hawke
Appearance: Brown hair that in the beginning she has cut just beneath her ears. Her eyes are brilliant blue. She's got that curvy build. Under eye tattoo
Class: Elemental Mage

Name: Raelyn
Appearance: She's taken to wearing light leather clothing and keeps twin blades on hip. Her hair goes just to mid-back and is pure white. Her eyes are pale yellow.
Class: Rogue
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:08 pm

(Dragon Age Origins)

Aedan
The young Cousland's attention came back when all eyes were looking in his direction, his eyes refocusing as he cleared his throat and stared straight in front of him. "Uh...what?"

(Dragon Age II)

Percy
"So the reports were true," he declared, his chest puffing underneath the large bulky Templar armor, "you haven't shut down the clinic, despite the last time I warned you."

Percy took a step forward, hoping his presence would be more noticed by the apostate, who still seemed very disinterested still.

"What say you, apostate?"

Anders
It was the first hour he had since he opened up the clinic that day that he was not in a rush in saving a life or prescribing a poultice to someone, and he was actually enjoying the silence.

Until that pompous Templar decided to waltz in, again.

After Percy's grandeur greeting to him, Anders took the moment to walk away from his work station, rubbing the bridge of his nose furiously.

"Oh, I dunno. Suppose I say hello to you first, Ser Percy. It's so marvelous to be able to see your smug face again."
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Fenris

Hiding wasn't something that was getting any easier as Fenris ran away from his master. Being hold up in this small hovel of a home as he awaited for nightfall.

The elf was alerted that someone had taken up on the bait, and all he could do was hope that this was enough to get his master off his tracks once and for all.

He sat down in the dimly lit room, his mind wracked with thoughts of how this was all going to go down, all the different ways it could go right, the ways it could go wrong.
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Caila

The mage sighed, rubbing her hand over her face as she internally questioned how such a lot was expected to be able to survive the wilds. In the tower, such behavior would have been met with punishment- perhaps being made to scrub clean the potions room or work with the tranquil. As all of this was running through her mind, she heard Alister bark a laugh, that smirk of his crossing his face. She'd only known the man for perhaps a half hour at most, he that expression was already becoming far too familiar.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have discovered which of you is least likely to come back in one piece," he announced.

Caila's lips twitched up in amusement, her eyes flickering to the man, curious about his response.

II

Alicia

The second she stepped into the clinic, her hands where itching to grab her staff. There, right in the middle of the room that was supposed to be one of the few places she wasn't going to deal with the asses, was a Templar.
Marvelous.
"Well, isn't this great?" she questioned, glancing at her sister.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:34 pm

Raelyn

Hesitation swept through her as she watched him, her eyes critically studying her brother from head to toe. She knew this mood and was the only thing keeping her from questioning how much longer it would be before they would go to check on the events taking place. Rather, she placed her back to the wall and slid down so that she could sit next to him. Her arms slowly wrapped around her legs, her chin settling atop of them.

"... it'll work out."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:53 pm

(Dragon Age Origins)

Aedan

Aedan rolls his eyes at Alistair's comment, ready to make a comeback but with the look Duncan was giving them all he thought it best to just keep that winning remark to himself.

"Ah, well yes, that is most likely true. The name's Aedan, if need to speak for me at my funeral."

(Dragon Age II)

Amalia

Following her sister close behind, she wasn't sure what Alicia was speaking of, until she scanned the room. Her tiny feature seemed to shrink even more as she saw the Templar in the clinic.

"Maybe we should come back another time, that Templar doesn't look too happy..."

Anders

Before the mage could strangle Percy with firey fists, he turned his gaze towards the two who entered. Fellow mages, it seemed, and more fuel for Percy's fire.

"Ser Percy, if you'd please," he motioned both of their attentions to the girls, "I have clients I must attend to."

Percy

"You will be helping no more 'clients', Anders." Percy replied, remaining unmoved by Anders' request. "This clinic must be terminated and you turn yourself into the Templars."

As Percy grimaced at his disinterested Anders, he wished he could just kill the bloody apostate right on the spot. But to his superiors orders he was to not cause any causalities to this place, even to apostates.

Fenris

The elf looked at Raelyn, his worries fading as he paid attention to her. His jaw slackened a bit and he tried to relax his demeanor.

"We can certainly hope so." he replied, hand holding up his chin. "How are you holding up?"
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Caila

Her manners prompting her to reply, she offered a curtsy despite herself.
"I am Caila Serana. It's a pleasure to meet you."
"Now that, that's taken care of, let's go kill some darkspawn," Alister added. "The sooner the better."

II

Alicia

Alicia locked her jaw, straightening to her full height.
"I'm not allowing some Templar to get between us and our trip into the deep roads," she retorted, her voice low.
Without an ounce of hesitation, she walked forward, purposely shouldering past the Templar so she could stand before the man they'd been searching for.
"You're the Gray Warden, aren't you?"

Raelyn

Relief flooded through her at the change in the way he held himself. Perhaps he wasn't in one of those dark moods.
"Well enough," she answered quietly. "I'll be doing better once everything is finished. Once he's... gone."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:40 pm

(Dragon Age Origins)

Aedan

Aedan gave a huge nod in agreement with the others as he dozed off again as Duncan was giving out orders to them all. Once Duncan had stopped talking that was when Aedan came back to his senses and looked around at the others, hoping that it wasn't too obvious that he wasn't listening to anything before.

(Dragon Age II)

Anders

Anders didn't have any time to react when the girl had made her way (forcibly through Percy, to his amusement) towards him.

"Maker's Breath, every time," he exasperated, rolling his eyes, "please don't tell me such a pretty face came here to take me back? You know those bastards took my cat, right?"

Amalia

The poor redhead was startled at how fast Alicia was getting to the point. She looked nervously around the room, her eyes staying on the Templar hoping he'd stave his blade.

"We just need you're help, um..." Amalia stammered quietly as she met up with them, "...Amalia, is my name. Th-this is Alicia, my sister."

Percy

The audacity of that mage! Who would've thought such a illustrious woman could be so uncouth? Percy was appalled at how he was pushed--quite literally--from the conversation at hand.

"Excuse me, but I don't believe I was finished, miss." he said sickly sweet, to disguise his anger.

Fenris

He gave Raelyn a small nod, smiling weakly. "It will be finished, soon enough."

Fenris stood up and moved over to sit next to her, hesitantly giving her should a reassuring pat and squeeze. Despite his cold nature he was always soft on the girl, since the day she begged him to teach her how to fight. She was just a house elf, after all. And a very beautiful one that was often preyed on, of course.
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Caila

As Duncan finished his explanation, Caila instantly followed Alistair's lead and started towards the exit to the wilds. Her eyes flickered over their group as she did, lips pursing thoughtfully. Within seconds she'd reached up to pull her staff from her back and sent her mana surging through it. Instantly, she felt the spell activate as she caught sight of the weapons shining out of the corner of her eye.
Alistair frowned slightly, but didn't protest as they made their way out into the forest.

II

Alicia

She rolled her eyes, one hand settling in her pocket as she easily pulled a retort to the tip of her tongue.
"Please, you think they'd send me to get you?" she replied. "I doubt they can afford me. Now, I'll take that as a yes. As Amalia said, we need something- maps into the deep roads. We know you know how best to get in."

Raelyn

"How long?" she questioned quietly, unable to help herself. "How long must we wait until we're really free? Tonight? Do you really think we'll be finished with this?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:27 pm

(Dragon Age Origins)

Aedan

Despite Calia's spell already casted, Aedan had not noticed one bit. The group continued moving until a pack of wolves began to surround them fairly close to the entrance of the Wilds.

Aedan prepared himself, setting his sights to one wolf closest to him. He reached for the hilt of his blade as the wolf prowled closer, it's hind legs reared up to pounce.

"Dirty stinkin' wolf--" Aedan unsheathed the blade and landed a diagonal blow on the wolf, only noticing how wisps of flames followed behind it, setting the already wounded wolf ablaze partially.

"Woaahhh..." Aedan paused, looking down at his sword, burning brightly. "...Andraste's tits that's amazing!"

(Dragon Age II)

Percy

"I said miss," Percy exclaimed this time, taking a step forward to grab the three's attention. "I do believe I have matters with Anders that I must attend to."

Maker's breath, he thought, the veins in his forehead were wracked with piercing pain at the current situation, Who does this...woman think she is?!

Amalia

Turning to see the annoyed Templar looming before her tiny frame, she stammered out multiple apologies and tried to please the man.

"I-I'm sorry, m-messere! Please, we...my sister and I did not mean nothing ill towards you." she bites her lower lip, a habit she does when she's distressed at the time. "We'll be done shortly, if that's alright...?"

Anders

Not paying attention to either the red headed girl or, Maker preserve him, Percy. He raised an eyebrow at the demanding girl named Alicia.

"Well, I suppose it's good the Wardens can't." he replied, crossing his arms, "But I want nothing to do with the those blighted Deep Roads, why would I possibly give you, a stranger, something--"

Anders gave a brief pause, his mind starting to work a plan in his mind. A favor for a favor...

Fenris

Fenris shrugs his shoulders, much to his own frustration. He hated that he couldn't be sure if this would end finally. Not just for Raelyn, but for him as well. It's been three years since they were on the run, three long years of running, and he knew they were both growing old from it.

"I do not know," he kept his hand on her shoulder, sighing slowly as he tried to keep a brave face. "I suppose all we can do is hope."
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Caila

Her lips twisted up, amusement flickering through her mind as a wolf got too close for her to cast a spell. Rather than let it take a chunk out of her, she reacted on instinct, cracking her staff upside it's head and breathing a sigh of relief when it backed off slightly. Within seconds she'd cast Winter's Grasp, encasing the poor creature in ice.

As things calmed around them, she found herself shooting the wolf an apologetic look. Despite her raising, she couldn't deny the few things she could remember from her childhood- one of them being that she must give back to nature as she takes from it.

"My apologies," she murmured under her breath, before turning back to the group. "We're all fine, so shall we continue?"

Alistair nodded, shoving his blood soaked blade back in its sheath.
"Of course," he agreed. "Let's find us some darkspawn."

II

Alicia

She cocked a brow at the pause in his speech, her lips twisting upwards in amusement.

"You can't possibly, what?" she questioned. "Has your brain managed to find something that you are able to do?"

Raelyn

She slowly nodded her head, her lips no where near the smile that she wished she could display. Despite all of the trust she held in her brother, she couldn't shake the uneasy feeling sweeping over her. There was far too much that could go wrong- especially with the knowledge that her skills were far from what was needed to stand on her brother's level.

"... you promise you'll be careful?" she questioned after a moment. "You won't let... you'll promise, won't you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:07 pm

(Dragon Age Origins)

Aedan

"Awesome!" Aedan added, following the group from behind.

He was sure he heard something quite far off to his left, however when he looked over he saw nothing. So per usual he shrugged it off.

Morrigan

The witch held her form for a very long time before she knew that the blonde haired figure was gone and attention elsewhere. She stayed in her shape however, perched high above the tree.

Most interesting, she thought to herself, allowing her bird form to swoop down to the forest floor, changing into the wolf last second. let's see what they plan to do.

Theron

It had been two days since he and his clan were separated during their migration in the Kocari Wilds, his arrow supply dwindling, most of them had been reused from where he could pull them out from corpses successfully.

"May the Gods have mercy..." he muttered to himself, huffing frustratingly as he continued to trudge. If he was right, he was getting closer to the Ostagar's ruins, he supposed he could rest there for the night.

He stilled when he began to hear voices, finding a hiding spot behind a large trunk of a tree, he listened carefully as the voices became louder and most likely closer to him.

(Dragon Age II)

Anders

The mage rolled his eyes at Alicia, ignoring her remark and maneuvered around her so he could talk to, Maker's breath, Percy.

"Ser Percy, thank you so much for visiting me once more, but I'm going to have to put a little 'raincheck' on our discussion." he said, literally pushing Percy out the doors of the clinic, "These girls are quite good friends of mine and I must speak to them privately, you know how it is."

Percy

"What--" Percy could barely react as he was nearly halfway out the doors. "Anders, listen to me you--"

SLAM.

"By the Maker!" he hollered aloud in Darktown, in his own little frustration dome behest to everyone around him.

Amalia

Amalia was mostly silent as Anders ushered the Templar out of his clinic, but she did tug at her sister's shoulder and gave her a glare.

"How is basically calling him stupid going to get him to give us the maps, dear sister?" she said in a small, but cute, huff.

When she notice Anders returning to them, she quickly brushed off the frustration and tried her best to get on the ex-Warden's good side.

Fenris

"I..." he looked at Raelyn with softened eyes, becoming aware at how much she worried of him. It was...comforting to know someone in this world cared for him; that he wasn't all alone.

"...I can't say this isn't risky, but I will be cautious as always." he replied, "You needn't worry too much, Raelyn."
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:23 pm

Caila

She rolled her eyes silently as they walked. Alistair, however, sent the boy an amused look.

"Tell me, do you know any words beyond amazing or awesome?" he questioned.

Caila couldn't help but send Aeden a questioning look herself- as in her opinion it was a very valid question. She never would have gotten away with such... simpleton language at the tower.

II

Alicia

She rolled her eyes at her sister's words.

"I doubt it'll result in any different than if I was polite," she muttered under her breath, then rose her voice. "Private? I wonder, what exactly do you have planned for us dear ladies, Mr. Warden?"

Raelyn

"But I shall nonetheless," she murmured. "It's not something I can help. You're not the easiest man to look after."

At this, her lips twisted up in just the slightest manner, as if to let him know that the words held no insult.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by theKP Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Dragon Age Origins

Aedan

"Well..." he wandered off into thinking, "I suppose my teachers did try to teach me better--"

However at this moment, contrary to popular belief, Aedan's senses and awareness became hyperactive. It was when he noticed something moving behind the trees close to them.

"Aha! Darkspawn, die die die!" he cried, a little too eager to get the vials of blood they needed for Duncan.

Theron

Dirty shems. The Dalish elf couldn't believe the luck he was having these past few days. His patience was wearing thin--

His frame stiffened as he knew his whereabouts were revealed, by the stupid shem of all things. He reacted quickly after that, grabbing his bow and aiming an arrow straight at the group, moving out of the hiding spot. "Don't come any closer, shems."

Dragon Age II

Anders

"Nothing exclusively private, I assure you, miladies." he replied, rubbing the back of his sore neck, "It was merely just an excuse I made up to get the bastard off my back."

The mage began to remember what his plan was before, still stirring in his mind. "If you two are willing, there may be a way for us all to help each other out."

Anders was hesitant to continue, in fear that they would decline and turn him into the Templars for sure or...worse. But these two did seem like mages, so it wouldn't be very smart of them to do so...well, he hoped.

"If you can help me; help get Karl out of the Circle's grasp...I will hand you over the maps I have to the Deep Roads. Are you willing?"

Amalia

Her bright green eyes bulged out a bit at the request the ex-Warden was making to them. "Help someone escape from the Circle? But..."

Fenris

The elf smiled wryly to the other, patting her shoulder one more time before finally removing his hand from there, standing up finally. "I suppose that is true."

He wandered closer to the only window in the hovel, peering out to see the day was going by sluggishly, it would quite some time before nightfall still. "It will still be some time yet before nightfall..."
theKP
theKP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Caila

She had to resist the urge to drop her head into her hand at the idiocy of it all. If it hadn't been for the way he'd handled it, she may have been impressed at his ability to detect that someone was watching them when no one else had picked up on it just yet. If being the key word there. As it was, it took all she had not to cast an ice spell at him for the trouble.

Instead of that, she shot Alistair a look, hoping he understood that in her quick assessment of the situation, she'd decided that it was better to let her handle it- given that even if she wasn't Dalish, at least she was an elf.

"There's no need for violence," she announced. "The idiot is over excited, we've no intention to attack."

II

Alicia

Her eyes narrowed, mind quickly working through the situation. If they were caught, it meant the circle or worse for all of them. If they weren't, however, they would no doubt have the maps in their hands by the next day. There was little chance of finding such a lucrative deal elsewhere, and if they couldn't get into the Deep Roads then there was every chance that they'd be picked up by the Templars soon enough.

"Amalia," she muttered under her breath. "It's break them from the Circle, or join it."

That said, she took a deep breath and met his gaze evenly.

"Tell us what we need to know."

Raelyn

Her arms were still tucked around her legs as she watched him cross the room, eyes tracking each movement with wistfulness. If only she knew for certain that whatever happened tonight, she'd be able to watch out for him, that it wasn't simply a one-way street.

"Unfortunately," she replied rather than speak her thoughts. "I don't suppose you know of any good way to pass the time."

If they were left to their own devices, the two of them very well might drive themselves insane with worry before the events of the night. That, she was very well aware of. Neither of the siblings had ever been the most relaxed sort.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum