the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

momo and bells and more vampires

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

momo and bells and more vampires Empty momo and bells and more vampires

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

momo and bells and more vampires Empty Re: momo and bells and more vampires

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Collette

"Oh, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me, Monreau." Collette chided herself for the conversation she had, not even an hour ago with one of the boys living in her safe haven. He had mentioned that it wouldn't be safe for her to head out at night to try and track down some vampire. She countered with that it didn't really matter, they needed supplies. She should have at least brought someone with her for protection, while she wasn't the worst fighter around, she didn't know how well she would handle herself in a fight against a creature of the undead.
"Daniels? You around?" She called out, walking through the dark streets, wooden stake held close to her chest. She made sure to check around her constantly to make sure no one would have the advantage of sneaking up on her.

Red
"I cant believe she went out on her own." Red sat on the couch, head in his hands. He was speaking with Phi, a new comer who he didn't quite know all that well. But he need to rant and she was around. "We would have managed, places like this always do." His voice was muffled by his hands. soft sounds of his right foot tapping anxiously against the hard floor could be heard.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Alec

Ever the one for dramatics, Alec leaned against the brick wall edging one of the darker alleyways, his lips twisted upwards in amusement. Pale blonde hair hung in long locks around his pale features, arms crossed securely over his chest.
"Looking for me?" he questioned, purposely going for startling her. "Aren't you a brave one."

Phi

Phi studied the man next to her, one of her legs crossed securely over the other. Her back was pressed firmly into the couch, but her body tense, as the idea of one of them going out alone never boded well in her mind.
"We could go after her," Phi suggested, her tone indicating how little merit she gave the idea. "If you're really worried."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Collette
The human girl jumped slightly and turned to face him, eyes narrowed to a glare.
"Brave or stupid. Some say both." She took a deep breath and a small step closer to him, lowering her stake to her side slowly. "I was... I was told I might be able to strike a deal with you." Her words were slow, almost hesitant. She brought her hand up to her beanie and pulled the fabric down slightly so the hat sat more naturally on her head.

Red
Red shook his head slowly and moved his hands from his face. He lowered his hands to his knee and rubbed the area where his prosthetic connected to what was left of his limb.
"Not only would she kill us, we might ruin whatever deal she is trying to strike. It's....It's just best for us to stay. Maybe head out in a few hours if she doesnt come back...send out a search party and sun rise if needed."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Alec

Alec cocked a brow, never shifting from his relaxed position against the wall. His lips still twisted into that slightly amused expression, he quickly swept his gaze over the girl again, this time slowly- in the manner of one weighing the value of the merchandise being offered to them.

"A deal?" Alec mused. "I'm rather certain I can guess, but feel free to expound upon the nature of this deal you were told I'd be willing to partake in. I wouldn't want to give false hope."

When he'd finished speaking, his gaze flickered back to her face, dark brown eyes revealing nothing of his thoughts on the matter. After all, what use were dramatics when not accompanied by an air of intrigue?

Phi

In response to Red's words, Phi settled her arms securely over her chest, as if to show how little she cared for his words. Instead of arguing, however, she simply sighed and shot the closest doorway an irritable expression.

"Two hours tops," Phi announced. "I'm not giving her anymore time alone with whatever bastard she's with than that."

As she spoke, she locked her jaw slightly in an almost unconsciously stubborn gesture meant to ward off any argument on her company. Phi's dislike for the creatures wasn't something she made an effort to conceal- if there was a promise for a fight, she'd take it. Especially if it meant protecting one of their own.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:39 pm

collette
Collette narrowed her eyes when he looked over her and cleared her throat, covering her chest with her arms. his expression made her rather uneasy about this entire situation, but she didn't exactly want that to show.
"I uh... Well some people mentioned... a trade. You know, blood for decent food. I'm... I'm trying...." She pushed her hair out of her face and looked down. "I need to take care of people and we dont have an adequate food supply. A lot of the people aren't registered so they dont get rations..." her voice was soft as she tried to explain the situation.
"Someone would be willing to donate blood to you personally, you know... from the source instead of the bagged donations that uh...registered people donate to." Speaking about this so casually made her feel so uncomfortable. Over three years she had been dealing with conversations like this.

Red
"Alright... Alright two hours. Fine. The two of us will head out and look for her. Just give her time to figure this out. if we cant find her by sunrise or whatever, we can get some others together and expand the search party. I dont want to put too many people out on the street at night, it's dangerous." He looked up and over to her and nodded a few times. "Sound ok?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Alec

He cocked his head slightly, as if to weigh the deal in his mind.
"I'd be willing to consider it," he agreed, that amused edge still touching his expression. "Of course, I'd need to know more about my end of the bargain before making any promises. I don't suppose you'd be willing to share whom I'd be collecting blood from?"
With that, he gave a bared tooth smile, unable to help the want to draw out a reaction.
"You see, I'm rather picky."

Phi

She instantly relaxed, nodding agreeably with the words.
"Sounds great, and I can't argue with that logic," she replied, her lips twisting into the barest of amused expressions. "Not everyone can be as badass as us."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Collette

She sighed softly and played with the ends of her hair nervously, twirling the strands around her fingers. She looked over him slowly and took a small step back.
"Well, me mostly...anyone else who would be willing to donate if I was unable. I have a handful of people living with me... I know a few would be willing to donate....and you would only really need to take from us once a week, right?" As long as he didnt take too much from her at once she should be enough to keep him satisfied.
"If you wanted, we could, uh.... You can have some tonight to make sure I'm, you know, good enough for you or whatever." She pushed her lock of hair behind her ear.

Red

"I do have some pretty great logic." He smiled at her and laughed for a few seconds. "And we are pretty badass." He stood from the couch and walked over to the kitchen, limping horribly on his left leg. He went into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, uncapping it and taking a quick drink.
"Want anything to drink?" he called over to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:53 pm

Alec

Alec mused over the matter for a moment, once again glancing her over thoughtfully as he did. Then, within a second, he'd swiftly pushed off of the wall and come closer. Each movement was precise- his mouth still settled in that amused, bare-teethed smile of his.

"Well, I suppose that's not a horrible deal," he decided. "And I can handle once a week, fresh blood is fresh blood. As for your offer, I believe I'll take that up as well, it wouldn't do to completely agree without knowing what I'll be eating."

His grin only grew.

Phi

She cocked her head, as if giving the matter thought. As she did, the fingers of one of her hands repeatedly tapped against the arm crossed beneath it, that almost constant need flickering through her mind at the same time.

"Water would be nice," she replied simply. "I'd ask if we had something stronger, but I suppose that's unwise given we might have to go tracking a certain someone down."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Collette

The girl jumped and closed her eyes at his actions, trying to calm her breathing and now accelerated heart rate. She backed away slowly, pressing herself back against a wall.
"Alright, but uh, not out here. Not exactly safe for me, you know. 'Specially if I start bleeding. There might be an abandoned building near by."

Red

He chuckled softly and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. He staggered back into the living room ad held the bottle out to her. "Here you go. And yeah, probably isn't wise to take anything strong before heading out."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Alec

He snickered, backing off slightly and shoving one hand in his pocket. Within seconds he'd raised the other to gesture vaguely in the air. He couldn't help himself, her reactions had been too wonderful.

"Then by all means, dear, lead the way."

Phi

She uncrossed her arms to take the bottle, twisting the cap off a she did.

"Damn, I was hoping you'd say I was wrong about that," she replied easily, her amusement still obvious. "What a shame."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Collette

She nodded back at him and pushed away from the wall, walking off down the street quickly. She scanned the area and saw a small warehouse not too far off and pointed at it.
"I uh, if memory serves that place empty." She walked towards it and pushed the door open, glancing around quickly. When she assessed that it was empty, she walked in and looked back at him. "This good enough for you?"

Red

He chuckled softly and nodded back at her, taking a sip of his own water. "Oh damn, sorry." He glanced out the window and sighed, tapping his foot gently against the ground anxiously.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Alec

He scanned the place with his eyes, the hand he'd used to gesture simply hanging at his side.

"This will do," he mused. "I've taken meals in worst places, believe me."

That said, he cocked his head and studied her with that amused smirk of his. Within seconds he'd taken another one of his swift, graceful steps, putting very little distance between them.

"Now, I suppose it's my turn, yes?"

Phi

As she sipped from the bottle, her eyes followed his line of sight. A few seconds ticked by and she lurched to her feet, pacing slightly as she chugged the water.

"Are you sure we've gotta wait that long?" she questioned, as if the time limit hadn't been one she'd set herself.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Collette

She jumped again when he approached her quickly and put a hand over her heart.
"God you are going to give me a heart attack. Do you want me to be dead before you can bite?" She lowered her hand slowly.

Red
"Yes. Don't worry, Lette can handle herself. If anything happens she has shit with her. You know, crosses, holy water...i think she has a garlic perfume." He patted the couch. "Come, sit relax. it's fine."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Alec

He laughed, raising his free hand palm up in the air.
"Sorry, habit," Alec announced. "What's a vampire to do?"
As he spoke, he shifted the hand to place under her chin.
"Now..."
Without any further ado, Alec shifted the hand so he could cock her neck and bite in without asking. The instant flood of fresh blood caused him to tighten his grip on her chin, his other hand raising to hold her head as he wished.

Phi

She shot him a frown, not bothering to do as asked.
"You're just as concerned as me," she retorted. "Don't even try and deny that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:38 pm

Collette

She whimpered softly as he bit down and closed her eyes, positioning herself as he wished. She reached up and wrapped her arms around him so she would be able to keep herself upright.
"Oh fuck..." Her words were barely a faint mumble.

Red

"of course I am but I have to trust that she will be ok." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "It's collette, she knows how to deal with these guys."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:04 am

Alec

He almost chuckled at her reaction, the words sending amusement through him. As it was, he found himself almost caught up in the taste for a moment. Bagged blood was nothing compared to biting fresh from the source. It took all he had to pull away when enough had reached enough, his tongue swiping over his lips as if to make sure not a drop had been missed.
Oh, yes, there was indeed a reason he'd let the news leak he'd be interested in such a deal. He missed the times when he could do as he wished without all the regulations.
"Hm... I suppose this deal has merit."

Phi

She stubbornly continued to stand where she was for a moment before sighing and dropping back down on the couch next to him, her fingers tightly grasping the bottle between them.
"Yeah, well, a bastard is a bastard, how good she is won't change that," Phi grumbled. "What if it does something after it's bit her, then what's she gonna do?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:10 am

Collette
Collette stumbled slightly when he pulled away, pressing into him to stay upright. "Shit." was all she could manage to say, her mind fuzzy and thoughts clouding over. She let go of him slowly and slid down to the ground, seated with her knees folded under her. Drops of blood seeped out of the wounds in her neck but she did nothing to try and stop them, despite having bandages in her jacket pockets. Instead, she sat dazed and confused, his voice barely reaching her ears when he spoke. She eventually processed what he said and nodded back at him.
"Oh... Good. Good."

Red
"This isnt the first time she has gone out to do something like this. She always manages to come back. If 'the bastard' seems to be decent enough, she'll eventually have him start meeting here, on our turf so if anything does go wrong we have her back." He reached over and touched her shoulder gently. "Another what, hour and a half before we can head out?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:36 am

Alec

He regarded her and her position on the ground with slight amusement, far less than concerned about the result of his wounds. As it was, Alec cocked his head slightly as he studied her a bit, then offered a grin.

"Well, then if we're agreed, you've got yourself a new vampire. I don't suppose I should drop you off somewhere? You know, so you don't get yourself killed and keep me from knowing where I'm getting another meal like that?"

Phi

Her expression didn't change, but she did relax slightly under the touch.

"Yeah," she replied with a sigh. "Another hour and a half. Enough time to go stir crazy, but not enough to get over a drink."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:51 am

Collette

The girl looked up at him and nodded slowly. "Wait...what? sorry, can you repeat that. I wasnt... I think i forgot to listen." She slowly put her hands in her pockets and found the bandages. "oh!" She pulled them out and worked at the material with her fingers in an attempted to tend to the wound on her neck.

Red

Red nodded at what she said and glanced out the window. "I wish i had a suggestion of what to do for a distraction to stop from going stir crazy, but I just... dont." He brought one of his hands down to his knee and tapped gently.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Alec

He blinked, just watching her for a moment, as if trying to decide if it was worth it to not just leave her there. Upon deciding that he might be jeopardizing this new deal if he did, the vampire dropped an arm over her shoulders and beamed at her.
"Well, my little bite drunk friend, I'm just going to have to the the brains of this outfit right now, aren't I?" he questioned. "Alright, let's see if you'll answer this. Do you know where you live, kid?"

Phi

With her bottle settled between her legs, Phi began impatiently tapping the sides, her mind flickering through the grim possibilities of what could be going on with Collette as well as the urge she was resisting giving into until the time to collect her had arrived.

"Well, great, then both of us our out of luck."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Collette

She stared at his hand when he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, blinking a few times at the action, mildly confused. Eventually, she processed his question and smiled a bit, nodding. "Oh yeah! I uh, I know where I live. Do you know where I live?" She paused and then shook her head. "That's a silly question. WHy would you know where I live. I uh, three blocks north of where we met. Celmenworth apartments. Like Clementine, but...not. Clementines are really good, did you know that?"

Red

"Well... She'll probably be back soon, right? Striking a deal shouldn't take too long, and she isnt one to stay out longer than she has to." He tried to diffuse the tension of the situation with some logic. "We probably wont have to head out in....an hour and twenty three minutes to go and find her."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed May 11, 2016 2:44 am

Alec

"I remember trying one, once," Alec replied, his amusement plain. At the same time, he moved back in just the slightest degree so he could snake his free arm between them and sweep her off her feet. Within seconds she was nestled safely in his arms and he started out of the building they'd settled in. "Now, to find that apartment of yours. I doubt your friends will like me if I keep you out any later, hm?"

Phi

"An hour and twenty minutes," she muttered. "And I hope you're right."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2016 2:55 am

Collette

The human found herself giggling as he collected her in his arms. It was a cold sensation but not one that was entirely uncomfortable. She rested her head against his shoulder and grabbed onto the front of his shirt weakly with one hand.

"Careful... my friends like to stab people. Well not people...vampires. And they shouldnt stab you....it would be sad if they stabbed you..." she poked at his heart a few times as she spoke as if that would help get the point across that she was talking about staking.

Red

Red stared at her a few times before getting up and making his way over to the kitchen, limping ever so slightly on his left leg. He grabbed a bag of chocolates from the top shelf of a cabinet, hidden out of sight from most people in the haven. Treats weren't common and teenagers weren't always the most well known for sharing sweets.

He walked back over to Phi and held out the bag to her. "Chocolate? It'll help you destress."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Alec

He chuckled, carefully keeping track of where they were so to get them back to her apartment as quickly as possible.

"Glad to hear it'd be sad," he quipped. "As for the stabbing, I can handle myself pretty well. Don't worry that much about me."

Still, it was interesting to hear that her friends were the staking sort. He'd definitely have to keep that in mind when dealing with the woman. Troublesome things weren't exactly his cup of tea, not if they involved him getting killed over a bit of blood.

Phi

Her eyes lit up.

"Very much yes!" she replied, taking the bag and digging her hand in to get a piece. "Okay, so this makes her being late just a tiny bit easier."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum