the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raleigh Academy

2 posters

Go down

Raleigh Academy Empty Raleigh Academy

Post by Momo13 Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:38 pm

intro stuff:
bells: first post:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
Bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
Bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
bells:
momo:
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Raleigh Academy Empty Re: Raleigh Academy

Post by Bells Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:26 pm

"I'll have you know," Darren drawled in response. "He isn't. I'm rather good friends with that guy, he's damn good at cards."
Not for the first time since he'd opened his mouth, Chloe wasn't certain if the boy was joking. As she despaired over her horrible luck at being landed with this group, Darren made a show of shoving his seat back and grabbing his bag from beside the table.
"I suppose I can go after her," he added on. "Now that I think of it, it's an excellent excuse to get out of class. If you don't see me again, assume she either staked me or I decided to be done with this hell hole."
That said, he turned and started out of the classroom, ignoring the teacher's protest.
"... what a wonderful duo of people," West slowly noted as Chloe simply dropped her head on her desk once more.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Oreo blinked at what Darren said. Once he left, he turned to the others and stared blankly at them. "Think he would get me into one of those poker games? I hear those demonic kids are loaded... And yeah those two are.... Interesting. I wonder when they'll start dating."

Valerie walked a little ways down the hall before stopping at a row of lockers. She stared at them for a few seconds before kicking at the wall of metal, letting out her pent up frustration. She heard the door to the class she just left open and ceased her fit, the locker in front of her somewhat dented and her foot throbbing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Chloe's ears twitched, her face never lifting from the desk as she mumbled something undecipherable against it's surface. West furrowed his brow, then nodded his agreement, whether it was to her or Liri was uncertain.
"I'm not quite sure if that's a good question," he replied simply. "I'd imagine the better question is 'how soon will one of them try to kill the other?'"

Darren eyed the locker, amusement lighting up his face as he shoved his hands in his pockets. He'd already situated his bag over his shoulder as he'd walked out of the classroom.
"What did that thing ever do to you?" he questioned.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:05 pm

Oreo chuckled and nodded. "Well...true. But maybe something will happen between them after the attempted murder. Who knows." He shrugged and looked between the rest of the people at the table. "Do we get an award for being to first group to crumble?"

Val glared at him and crossed her arms over her chest. "It's your locker." She had no idea if it was his locker or not, but she doubted that he knew which locker was actually his. And maybe she guessed right.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri May 05, 2017 1:29 am

Chloe picked her head up just the slightest degree.
"Hopefully, as I really don't want to fail this class because of them," she grumbled.
West shrugged. "The teacher didn't scold us or run after them, so that's something at least."

Darren snorted. "I highly doubt that. You're human and we just met-- no way for you to find it in a number of seconds."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 05, 2017 3:21 am

Oreo laughed once again and shrugged. He watched the door for a few moments before sharing his next thought. "I'm calling it now, hate sex by the end of the year and after that they will tolerate each other."

Val just shrugged at what he said. "Why are you here?" She asked dully, fingers digging into her arm to keep from lashing out at him again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum