the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone even come on regularly anymore?

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone even come on regularly anymore? Empty Does anyone even come on regularly anymore?

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:33 pm

I'd love to get a chat or two going but it seems like no one is ever on. Really sucks that when I started here, there were tons of people interested and it's almost dwindled down to none.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Does anyone even come on regularly anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone even come on regularly anymore?

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:29 pm

If you wanted to start something up a few people might come back with activity on the site again! I might be interested in getting something started back up again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Does anyone even come on regularly anymore? Empty Re: Does anyone even come on regularly anymore?

Post by Echo Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Oh dude, I'd totally be interested in started something up! I've missed para CCing to be honest.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Oh sweet, that would be cool. It's been a while since I've been on regularly and I just miss it
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:47 pm

If you have any ideas feel free to start something up! I'll try and join if I can!
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:49 pm

All right, I'll get on that as soon as I can, probably after work
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Trivvy Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:37 am

Having recently discovered this place, and reading through these roleplays, I feel like I missed a lot. Seems like these places in general peaked in 2011-2012. Not just this website, but many others as well are just sort of desolate.

To bring this back to life would be incredible.
Trivvy
Trivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:11 am

It is something people have def talked about over the past few months but i know a lot of old members have been super busy with life (the perks of growing up and whatnot).

I know i personally dont have time to partake in chats right now, but other members might and could possibly come back if there is activity.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Let this place die. This place was cool at first and now it is in the past. Everything was toxic, no one knew what they were doing and I think right now it is time to let it die.

I am 21 now and I know that everyone else is older, growing up and kinda handling stuff. So, let it die!

However, I am so happy that y'all come back once in awhile and reminisce!
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum