the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mana U (Mana university for teaching control of the Aether forces.)

2 posters

Go down

Mana U (Mana university for teaching control of the Aether forces.) Empty Mana U (Mana university for teaching control of the Aether forces.)

Post by Velvetfeel Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:06 am

Looking for just a few people to rp with. Or just chat as characters. Create a character and come visit the school!
(Each character is born with a magical ability from being touched by the aether. Like if X-men was based in magic.)

Velvetfeel

Back to top Go down

Mana U (Mana university for teaching control of the Aether forces.) Empty Re: Mana U (Mana university for teaching control of the Aether forces.)

Post by Velvetfeel Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:22 am

Name: Carrie Anne Marbha

Personality: closed off and quiet, but fun and sweet when you get inside her shell. Has a slight Irish accent, but its not obvious until she's excited, from which point on you can hear it if you focus.

Ability: can take apart and put back together her own body.

Appearance: shoulder length straight brown hair with bangs and dark brown eyes. She has a gorgeous body but covers it with an oversized knit sweater.

Likes: not having to talk to people, most foods and eating them, and cooking.

Dislikes: bullies and guys who try and hit on her before they even know her. And milk chocolate, she thinks it's too sweet.

Velvetfeel

Back to top Go down

Mana U (Mana university for teaching control of the Aether forces.) Empty Re: Mana U (Mana university for teaching control of the Aether forces.)

Post by Echo Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:14 pm

((Hi! This looks like fun ^^ Btw, did you mean to put this in the Private section? Based on your first post, it seems like it's open for anyone to join. Speaking of which, hope you don't mind if I join! :v

Name: Randall

Personality: Shouty, swears a lot, often feels like the world is against him and can act rather abrasive as a result. He's not really a bad person, though, and he does make an effort to reign in the attitude...he just doesn't always succeed.

Ability: Can manipulate and travel through shadows. Better at traveling than manipulating, though. If a shadow he's traveling through disappears, he's forced out into the open in a rather painful manner.

Appearance: 5'9" with a very athletic build. He has olive skin, dark hair with a bit of wave/curl to it, and hazel eyes. His face is on the angular side.

Likes: When things actually go his way for once, when people pay him some goddamn respect, cats

Dislikes: Confronting human emotion))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetfeel Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:40 pm

((Hello! Yes, i wanted to put it in private because i figured people such as yourself would find it, yet not too many people to where I'd have trouble keeping track of characters))

Velvetfeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetfeel Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:24 pm

((If you like we can begin))

Velvetfeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:53 pm

((Aah, sorry I haven't been on! Real busy lately.

Anyway, do you have any plans for an opening?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetfeel Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:59 pm

((As the only other person involved, i figured I'd give you a bit of say in how and when the characters interacted. Since there are two characters, they could either interact frequently throughout the school day or share a dorm room. And yes, i have an opening planned.))

Velvetfeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:40 am

((Ak, sorry for not replying sooner again! D: Real life has been happening a lot. I'll try to get on more frequently, though.

Either of those options is fine by me ^^ Though interacting frequently/sharing classes seems more feasible I'd say))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetfeel Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:49 pm

((Thank you for your suggestion, I'll take it into account))

Velvetfeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:03 pm

((Do you wanna go first, since you mentioned you had an opening planned?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetfeel Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:44 am

*The train into the walled campus was old and rickety, and more than a few students had turned green in the face before the ride was through. None of them, however, could contain the relief and excitement of arriving at the majestic iron gates, carved with a long coiling dragon releasing its fiery breath at a powerful looking lion, which was caught mid-leap, pouncing towards the dragon itself. It seemed as if a moment in time had been captured from a mighty and awe inspiring battle. The feeling was not dulled in the least as the gates opened, separating the old foes, and making way for the train to slow to a hissing stop at the station. The school itself loomed in the distance, a great spire jutting from the ground, its entire length covered in beautiful carvings. To the left and right were the dormitories, less in stature, but not in beauty. They had arrived. The train's old steel doors screamed open and students began to flood towards them, harboring various magical items or pets, each of them louder and more excited than the last*

Velvetfeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:38 pm

((I'm really sorry I haven't replied in so long, my laptop totally died on me and basically it's been a mess))

It was nice, he guessed.

The school and all. They sure made a big show of things--all this fancy craftsmanship. Randall scrutinized the place, probably giving off an air of apprehension rather than excitement.

This was it.

He kept one hand gripping his suitcase and the other stuffed in his pocket, trudging forward through the throng of students like he was weathering some kind of storm. He didn't plan to be taken in by the visuals. Always keep a healthy amount of cynicism, that was his mantra.

...But maybe he could let himself be just a little optimistic. After all, the place didn't look bad. He could feel himself looking forward to his time here. But, y'know, cautiously. Very cautiously.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetfeel Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:47 pm

Carrie was overwhelmed. The beautiful architecture made her feel empowered and excited, but the mass of people swarming from the train have her a scared, uncomfortable feeling. These emotions swirled nauseatingly through her as she stepped off the train and slung her backpack over her shoulder. As she starts to move she feels comforted by the thought that she will be able to spend time alone in her dorm room after orientation. Unfortunately, as she daydreamed of the quiet, peaceful night to come, she lost her footing and feel backwards towards a shrewd looking stranger with a briefcase and his hand in his pocket.

Velvetfeel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum