the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisked Away

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Whisked Away - Page 6 Empty Re: Whisked Away

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:18 am

Okay, I was wrong, eclipse in progess. Oops. BYE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:20 am

I'm sad. Damn Wisconsin weather has the moon in complete cloud cover, I hope it was pretty. Bye bye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 am

That sucks man. I have to go to bed now- I'm not even tired :/ Bye guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 am

nigthy nighty ende and den! I gotta sleep sweet dreams and it might still be in totality on nasa's live veiw Den!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Yay- back. If people are on I'll make more charries? And as to what Paula and Joan are wearing, they both have long skirts and ties (Paula's idea XD) and Joan is wearing colorfully tinted glasses.

Joan
Then I turn to Paula "Wait. Did you take your meds last night?!"

Paula
"Er...yes. But if we're going to stay for a couple of nights...I really need to get that. Did you take yours?"

Joan
"Of course! Wait, CRAP. I don't have mine on me either" Panic crossed my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:21 pm

(are anon and den on I don't know how to tell)
Jackson
Thinking aloud I suggest "try the pad", I'm not sure what kind of meds these girls are on but I feel like it'd be best for all of us if they were good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Joan
I went over to the pad, quickly typing in two names. First came a pill bottle, which I tossed to Paula. Next was a needle and a clear bottle, which I grinned at the sight of "That would have been disastrous" I muttered, drawing some liquid from the bottle with the needle and injecting it in my arm. Then I pocketed it, turning to face Jackson "Thank you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Jackson
"Um, what is that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:29 pm

For reference, it really is for medical purposes, they're not doing drugs

Joan
"Allergys" Paula and I both said at once, then I blush, embarrassed. "Really, really bad allergys?" I didn't want to tell him what the meds were really for, though Paula and I had totally different conditions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Jackson
"Okay" I said,didn't look like she wanted say, but allergies, in a bunker, I'll let it pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Paula
I gave Joan a a that-actually-worked? look, then coughed "So...shall we wake 'em up?"

Joan
I ajust my glasses "Sure. Jackson, wanna help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Jackson
"Sure" I glance over at Efesio, lost in his cooking, wonder what's next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Name: Jamie Pace
Appearance: Long, black hair. Sharp blue eyes, pointed nose and chin.
Past(Optional): Comes from New York, New York. Father is a banker, mother a politician
Personality: Bossy, sly, and intelligent.
Other: Has two older brothers that are not there. Carries, of course, a New York accent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:56 pm

You want to make another character?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Yea one sec I want to see where are we on theboy girl ratio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Alright, I think girls barely outnumber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Okay, sure you want three? Don't want you to overwhelmed. AndI think I'll make one more, alittle girl; if anyone else wants to join(since now all the beds are full) we can change that room up later

Okay so here's our list of charries:

Name: Jackson
Appearance:tall, lanky, pale boy with a dark swath of brownish black hair and deep set chocolatey brown eyes; he has a somewhat distant look on his thin face whenever he starts thinking hard. He's well toned from working on his family's farm ever since he could lift a bale.
Past: Farm boy from the midwest US he's the middle boy in a family of 5 (two older brothers 2 years older, a little sister (7) and brother (9))
Personality: Extremly kind and loyal, a little tough to really get to know and often times hides how he's feeling although sometimes he wears his heart on his sleeve. He is always thinking, figuring, analyzing. He can read people pretty well but sometimes is absolutly clueless. He often had his nose in a book and loved his time alone in the hayloft reading. Because of his two little siblings he has a good sense of responsibility and paternal instinct.
Other: since he was quite young he's been in his own world, he's exceptionaly brilliant but never has really had a chance to utilize his gift, he hardly recognizes it himself yet he knows he's not quite the same as his family he loves them but doesn't feel like they can really *get* him.

Name: Ambrosia Hale
Appearance:
Past(Optional): Her family are all spies, assassins, or in the mafia. She is very intelligent in all things illegal.
Personality: Flirtatious, cold-hearted on the outside but really sweet once you get past all her walls, she hates being vulnerable.
Other: fluent in english, french, italian, spanish, and dutch.

Name: Efisio Verdone
Apperance: He's an Italian with a mediterranian tan, and midlength black hair that is kept in a neat red pony tail. He's lean and musclelar. (sp fail) He's got a cute face.
Background; He was born and raised in Venice, Italy as the son of a famous gondolier. His father was teaching him the art of being a gondolier; but, Efisio being a clutz, crashed the family gondola into the side of the canal numerous times. He got in major fights with his father and eventually ran away from home.
Personality: He's a charismatic flirt, with a charming personality. He is a clutz and a neat freak. He has a beautiful singing voice and has a sense of responsibility.
Other; Efisio is fluent in Italian and English. He does possession some gondolier skills but they are very unrefined.

Name: Paula McCartney (Erm...I really have no excuse for this. Okay, I'm making a couple of sillyish characters to show my devotion for the Beatles. But they WILL be serious characters)
Appearance: Short, brown hair, hazel eyes
Past(Optional): Maaayyyybbbeee was born in Liverpool, England. But you can't prove anything, I tell you. Anything.
Personality: Good natured, pretty fun to be around but reacts when pushed. Best friend is Joan, though they do hit rough patches occasionally
Other: Plays Bass and a little keyboard. Is left handed

Name: Joan Lennon
Appearance: Long brown hair. Brown eyes.
Past(Optional): Also born in liverpool...
Personality: Encourages peace, but has a tendancy twoards a short temper
Other: Plays guitar.

Name: Jamie Pace
Appearance: Long, black hair. Sharp blue eyes, pointed nose and chin.
Past(Optional): Comes from New York, New York. Father is a banker, mother a politician
Personality: Bossy, sly, and intelligent.
Other: Has two older brothers that are not there. Carries, of course, a New York accent.

Name: Maggie
Appearance: Small thin but with the rounder face of a kid, brown with a red tint in her waves of hair. Fairer skin, buta light tan. Pretty blue eyes
Kinda like this http://brainblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/Red-head-girl-300x450.jpg but with a bit darker hair and less mischevious look, very innocent loking
Past (Optional): City girl with very busy parents, raised by her nanny.
Personality: Smart, surprisingly unspoiled, inocent, nice, very empathetic.
Other: Loves singing and dancing fairly easy to entertain, a snuggler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:25 pm

*Maggie will be mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Awww, she's ADORABLE! And yes, in some chats, I have an insane amount of characters Smile three is good, unless you need that other spot for somebody else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Nope just didn't want to stress you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Jackson
I walk back into the bunk room and stand up on tip toe to look into the bunk above mine, a little girl is there. "Guys there's a kid" I whisper earnestly, upset for her,"A little girl"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Smile that's really nice, but it's all good

Joan
"Okay, Here Comes the Sun it is?"

Paula
"How about we just go ahead and do Good Day Sunshine. It's cheeryness will annoy them out of bed, and Jackson can sing along if he doesn't know it 'cause the chorus is so easy...wait, did he say something about a little girl?!" I ran in there "Now thats just sick, kidnapping a little kid like that."

Joan
My jaw drops "Sick." I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Jackson
"She's just laying there.." I say in wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Paula
"Alright, that settles it. Kids love Good Day Sunshine"

Joan
"No they don't"

Paula
"Just roll with me here"

Joan
I roll my eyes, but start it off. Our voices were perfect together, mine a little deeper and rougher sounding then Paula's, but just as good. "Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine"

Paula
I hopped up onto a bed, counting the beats out by tapping on my legs. It sounded kinda cool, too "I need to laugh, and when the sun is out, I've got something I can laugh about. I feel good, in a special way, I'm in love and it's a sunny day"

Joan
"Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine"

Paula
I jumped off the bed, doing a back flip. I had a 50% sucess rate on those, but I stuck it and began skipping around, linking arms with Joan "We take a walk, the sun is shining down. Burns my feet as they touch the ground"

Joan
Now I was getting into it, and I grinned, skipping with Paula "Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine"

Paula
I let go of her arm and skip by myself, still smiling "Then we lie beneath a shady tree, I love him and he's loving me, he feels good, he knows he's looking fine, I'm so proud to know that he is mine"

Joan
Then Paula and I sing the last part together "Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine, Good day sunshine" Afterwards, we bow, the grins still plastered on our faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Maggie
I role over in my bed and see a boy looking back at me, he's big, where am I I think blinking and wiping the sleep from my eyes someone is singing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum