the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice!

3 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Young Justice! - Page 16 Empty Re: Young Justice!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 pm

(think some bad guys should suddenly invade the mall? >.>)
Spades
"Thanks" I smile softly, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear "I'm going to go change back n..." Then there was a scream pearcing the air

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 pm

hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:28 pm

How can I get back in on this?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Help us with the villain invading the mall? Did ya see the discription of Spade's new uniform?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Yep. Smile
I think the villian should be someone about our age and yet super powerful. I have an idea. ;D
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Uh oh. Go ahead : O

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Hehe.

Athene: "Are you sure you even have teeth?" asks Crow. Both him and Beast Boy had wordlessly been watching me eat for about an hour now, just sitting there staring in awe. Whatever, at least they know what greatness is. "Nah dude, she definately just shoves the fork down her throat." "Batman's gonna freakin' kill us." "Definately." "What?" I frown and turn to them, leaving the fork hanging from my mouth. "Why would he be upset when he's helping a little girl with a healthy apetite?" Suddenly my eyes latch on to a strange emtionless girl watching us intently. She can't be much younger than us, maybe eleven or twelve. Not to mention the fact that she's holding a Teddy bear. I raise an eyebrow. "Hey, can I help you?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Spades
After we're done, I change back, but keep my mask easily accessible in my pocket. I walk around for a few more mintues, then decide to just watch Athene and the others from the second level

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Athene: Another kid around our age, this one a blonde sleepy looking guy, hands her an ice cream cone and she points to Beast Boy. When he nods no, she slowly turns her head and then proceeds to slam the guy's face into the floor, the whole ground cracking and breaking. But she still has that emotionless look on her face and she comes up to Beast Boy and grabs his arm. "C'mon," she says. "You're my new pet."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Spades
What the....? I have a quick idea, running back and slipping into my uniform. Then I slip down to the other floor, looking from the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:16 pm

Athene: "Hey, what are you doing?" I say as I grab onto Beast Boy's other arm. She looks up at me and Crow and frowns. "I'll kill you," she murmurs. My eyes narrow and I pull harder on him. "Let go!" I yell. "Go die," she whispers.

Crow: Athene slowly let's go and takes a hold of he chair, ripping it apart until there's nothing but a plastic spike. But instead of going after the girl, she turns it on herself and almost shoves it into he stomach. "Athene!" I yell as I grab the other end. She frowns and tries to wrestle it free as the girl continues to carry Beast Boy off. Out of th corner of my eye, I see him shift in an attempt to get free. "Stop," murmurs the girl. "Go back to normal. And he actually does.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Spades
"Hey you!" I called, stepping out of the shadows "Put the green guy down" I growl as a knife from the table flew into my hand

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:27 pm

The girl continues to walk away, her brother holding into his bleeding face but nonetheless starting to follow after her. He told her no, and yet once again here they were.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Spades
I threw the knife, expertly driving into the base of her skull while not hurting Beast Boy "I said" I growled "Let. Him. Go"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:33 pm

The girl stops and frowns. "Ow," she breathes. Her hand slwoky goes to the knife, tracing the handle before ripping it out and dropping it to the ground. She turns to her injured brother, the only thing that could be made out between his hand and the blood being his manic smile. Get in the car," he says.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Spades
"Green boy, come here" I command in a firm tone, a crazed smile spreading across my face. I had given the girl pain, and it felt like drinking water after a month in the desert

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:50 pm

The girl looks down at the green guy. "No, stay with me," she says. She turns around and starts walking out. Beast Boy emotionlessly follows her along. Meanwhile, her brother looks up at the super hero and grins. "What do you say we change the scenery a bit?" He slams his hand unto the wall and suddenly te mall falls away to be replaced by an all white room.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Spades
What. The. Heck. "Beast Boy!" I scream, throwing myself against a white wall. No, that's not going to help anybody. Not you, not the green guy that quite frankly, annoys the heck out of you... nobody. I stood up slowly. If they were going to be cold and sadistic, then why work on my hero side now?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:58 pm

The boy crosses his arms and blows the hair out of his face. "Oh, don't stop screaming now," he says. "It was such a beautiful sound. A sadist's scream always has so much more life to it. More irony."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Spades
I turn around with a low growl "Let's test that theory. You run, I track you down, and as your blood pools on the ground I listen to you scream." The thought of that, of watching the life drain from his limp body sent a smile across my face. A chilling, evil smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:04 pm

(What does she know about her past before she met the joker? Does she know what her real name is?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Ohh, that's a good one. I'll go with no. But it's Bess (short for Elizabeth) Green, I think you knew that

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Ahhh, ok. That'll come in handy.

The boy blinks for a moment before yawning and hopping off the small white chair he'd been sitting in. It immediately disintegrates in a wisp of black. "Hm. So you're a talker. Somehow I thought you'd be more interesting than that." Out of nowhere, he takes out a deck of cards and starts to shuffle. "Silent killers are more pleasant. Because what is scarier than silence?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Spades
I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath and letting my anger simmer to nothing. Just like Joker had taught me. You can't kill him, Spades. It's against the oath. Then, in a flash, there was a knife sticking out of the boy's chest "Oops" I whispered softly, my eyes shimmering

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:20 pm

The boy takes the knife out and sniffs as it too dissolves. "Predictable. Honestly, Elizabeth, I thought you'd be more exciting. Guess I was wrong." He takes out a card and moves it so that they can both see it. A spade. He flicks it towards her and watches her catch it easily. Only now, it's a Jack. No suite. No color. "You have all the imagination of your whole mind and yet this is how you choose to waste it. Useless."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum