the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murders in the air

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Murders in the air - Page 10 Empty Re: Murders in the air

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Ty: "I wont let anything hurt you." I told her kindly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Jessie: "Because I'm a 'pretty girl'?" I asked dryly.

Last edited by !nspired on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 pm

edited...

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Ty: "Because, from what i can tell so far, you dont deserve to let anything hurt you. So I wont let that happen." I said, my voice equally as dry.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Jessie: "Okay," I sighed. He wasn't going to give me anything to work with, was he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Kal: I pushed my hands in my pockets, wrapping my fingers around the switchblade that was housed in there. I would be safe... Unless he had a gun and it didn't seem like he did.

Elliot: I laid down after glancing at him one last time. My eyes closed and I started to drift into sleep, only to feel like I was shaking.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Ty: finished folding the piece of paper, creating a four leaf clover. I passed it over to her. "For luck. We might need it."

Amelia: I pushed into the room and checked around for the murderer. there was no one in my room when i closed and locked the door. that didnt stop me from turning on all the nights and sitting on my bed with my back to the wall so i could see the whole room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Jessie: I wondered what he'd do if I ripped it up. But I didn't have the heart to do that, so I just nodded and tossed it on my bedside table, laying back on my bed and closing my eyes. Not going to sleep, though. It was just nice not to look at the harsh colors of the world, just at the black of my eyelids. Simple, plain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Ty: I pulled my laptop out of my bag and turned it on, trying to connect to the wifi. After a couple minutes of trying to connect, I got an "error, no wifi." pop up on my screen. "you have got to be kidding me." I grumbled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Jessie: "You thought we'd have internet?" I said sarcastically, and would have rolled my eyes if they had been open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Ty: "It was worth a try." I sighed, turning the lap top off and putting it on the ground next to me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:03 pm

(Should we skip to the morning?)

Kal: I knocked once before popping my key in the lock and walking in. I had seen the grounds, nothing too suspicious, but a lot of locked doors.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Jessie: "What are we supposed to do now? My idea was that all of us get together in one room, instead of being split up, but I guess none of you liked it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm

amelia: I jumped when someone came in, then noticed it was Kal. I hugged my knees closer to me and tucked my chin under him. I was rooming with a snarky boy who probably didnt care how i felt.
"I'm gonna get some sleep. I swear if you try anything while i am sleeping you will regret it in the morning." I warned him, but my voice was to shakey for the threat to be real.

Ty: "The more targets they have to go after, the harder it will be for him to get us." I shrugged. "we shouuld get some sleep....I'm gonna prop a chair under the door.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Jessie: "Is our goal to be the last ones standing, then?" I mumbled, not really expecting an answer, though it was fine if he gave one. I crawled under my blanket, still in my clothes, but not really wanting to go into the bathroom. Bathrooms were always where people were murdered in the movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Kal: "Like I would come near you," I said sharply.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Amelia: I made a face at him, but I crawled under the covers, keeping the light next to me on.

Ty: "Our goal is to try to keep everyone else around us alive, including ourselves." I sighed, propping the chair and walking over to my bed. "Do you want any lights on?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Jessie: "I don't care," I mumbled, not in the mood to try to come up with anymore bitchy replies. I wanted Ty to want me, and the bitchiniess wasn't turning him on anymore, it looked like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Ty: "Sweet dreams." I told her, crossing over to her bed and kissing the top of her head like i would a close friend or a younger sister. I walked back to my bed and turned off the head light, leaving the night light on the wall across the room on.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Jessie: My face burned, and I brought my covers up over my head, even though he couldn't see since the lights were off, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Kal: When i was sure she was asleep, I walked to her bed and shut of the light. "Night," I mumbeled and laid in my bed, falling asleep.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 pm

(next morning)

Amelia: I woke slowly, tangled in a mess of blankets and sheets. It took me a couple minutes to untangle myself, and when i did i fell to the floor.

Ty: I woke early, my eyes darting to the door once i woke. The chair was still in place. I looked over at Jessie. She was still alive in once piece.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Jessie: I blinked awake, sitting up and stretching with a little yawn. I had been told I was even pretty in the mornings, though I didn't believe it.

Damien: I woke up to some hard rock song playing on my iPod. I snagged the earbuds out of my ears, rubbing my eyes groggily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Kal: I was already up and I walked in from the bathroom, chuckling. "Nice," I said and helped her up.

Elliot: I had curled into a ball sometime in the night and when I woke up, I stretched out like a cat and put a hand to my head, squinting. "Morning," I said softly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next