the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Miss Mary's Confectionary

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Little Miss Mary's Confectionary - Page 3 Empty Re: Little Miss Mary's Confectionary

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Sydney: I sighed when he left. Isaiah came up to me, and i looked up at him.

Isaiah: "You gonna get home alright?" I asked her. She had a little bit of a lost puppy look going on her. She nodded, and I gave her a quick hug. "Ok, see you around." I told her, and walked out of the shop.

Sydney: After Isaiah left, I went into Mom's office, and sat in her desk chair. It still smelled like her. I buried my face in my hands, and start crying.

Back to top Go down

Little Miss Mary's Confectionary - Page 3 Empty Re: Little Miss Mary's Confectionary

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Raven: I heard Sydney crying and went to go talk to her. or comfert her at least. I walked over to her and gently put my hand on her shoulder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Sydney: I felt a hand on my shoulder, and looked up to see Raven. "Oh. Hi Raven." I sobbed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Raven: "need a hug?" I offered. "I know this must be hard for you. Harder then it is to anyone here..." I let my voice carry off. She didnt need to hear how hard it was for her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Jason: I saw Isaiah leave the bakery and I gave him a small wave. I shoved my key in the ignition and started my car. I headed away from the shop and to my apartment.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Sydney: I sniffed. "No, I'm fine." I said, wiping my tears.

Isaiah: I waved to Jason, and walked in the opposite direction to my small apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Jason: When I got to my building I parked my car and got out. I walked to the elevators and pushed the up button. I stood bouncing up and down in place, waiting for it to come down.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Raven: "I'm going to find out who did this to her...who took her away from you. I dont care if the police dont want me involved, but I will find out. I promise." I offered a small smile. The first smile i had really had all day.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Sydney: "No." I said quickly. "I'll do it. She was my mom. I have to."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Jason: The elevator finally came down and opened. I stepped inside and pushed the button labeled with the number five. On the way up I thought about how much I needed a drink. But since I was only twenty that would be illegal. The elevator opened and I got off. I walked down the hall and found my number. I opened the door with my key and went directly to my bedroom where I layed face down on my bed.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Raven: "Then i'll help. I cant just sit back and do nothing."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Sydney: "You sure?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Raven: "positive." I nodded.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Sydney: "Fine." I said, looking down at the mahogany desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Jason: After a short nap I woke with a headache. "Great," I mumbled, "just the thing I need." I walked to the kitchen and pulled down a glass. I filled it with water and set it on the counter. I went to the medicine cabinet and got a bottle of Tylenol out, I poured out two and gulped them down with the water. I sat down at the kitchen table and contemplated going back to bed with my head in my hands.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:41 pm

raven: "i'm gonna look for anything the police might have missed." I told her, walking back to the main room, looking around. They didnt know this room like I did or anyone else who worked here.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Sydney: "you do that." I said, unsure of where to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum