the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Abnormals

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Abnormals Empty The Abnormals

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 pm

It's the year 2100, and it's no place for Abnormals, people with disabilites or powers and subspecies to Normals. Normals are their superiors, and they are free people. Abnormals are different. If they show something that's different from Normals, they're sent to the Asylum, a concentration camp. They're stuffed into overcrowded rooms, used for experiements, barely get enough to eat and put into hard labor. And you cannot object. If you refuse to obey the Superiors, you will be obliterated. No matter what you do, there's no way of escaping the fact that you're an Abnormal, not allowed to live. Or... is there?

Character Format:

Name:
Species: (Abnormals range from Humans to Mermaids)
Disability (if human) or Power:
Years in the Asylum:
Look:
Bio:
Other:

Back to top Go down

The Abnormals Empty Re: The Abnormals

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:06 pm

My Charries

Name: Ina Hart
Species: Pyschic
Disability (if human) or Power: Telepathic
Years in the Asylum: 16
Look: Frail, sickly thin body, naturally curly hair, caramel skin, lifeless brown eyes
Bio: Ina's parents were Abnormals as well, and they have lived free until adulthood. They thought Ina was a Normal, but, one day, she used her powers while the Harts had guests. They were reported, while Ina's parents are dead, she's alive, but barely.

Name: Asher Billiams
Species: Leecher
Disability (if human) or Power: Energy Leech
Years in the Asylum: 7
Look: Pale skin, blond hair, blue eyes, freckles and a musclar body
Bio: Asher was able to escape the Superiors until he was ten, and he was reported. Typical story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:13 pm

I thought this would be a hit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:18 pm

(Mine is from my book)
Name: Serena Nimble
Species: (Abnormals range from Humans to Mermaids)Telepathic (look at other for a further explanation, because she's no your typical telepathic)
Disability (if human) or Power: Unkown
Years in the Asylum: she's new
Look: Thick, straight black hair and soft green eyes. Average height and weight. Not very full lips, but not thin ones, either. Skin on the paler side, though not vampire-esque
Bio: She has only just discovered her "ability", and was captured by the Superiors. Serena is still not fully aware of her power. She is a quiet person, but likes to listen, because it distracts her from the noise (refer to other) in her head.
Other: When Serena was little, a group of scientists took her and tinkered with her brain. Then they sent her back to her clueless parents, to see when her power would come into affect, and what would happen afterwards. Serena always had though the slight buzzing in her head was normal, she had never spoken of it to anyone, but one day it got very loud. Then it formed into words, and they somehow located her. Now she's stuck in the asylum. Currently, she doesn't know how to use her "ability" outwardly aside from interpreting words in sound waves. Most likely she will eventually be able to get inside other peoples' heads, but for now her ability is hardly beneficial.

(I have to go, but I'll be back in a about a half hour. Please don't start without me!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Alright.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:46 pm

(Uh.. bump?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Name: Noel Hess
Species: (Abnormals range from Humans to Mermaids) Bio-Hazard
Disability (if human) or Power: Create and form chemical disasters
Years in the Asylum: 2
Look: Dark, chestnut brown hair-- very soft-- green eyes, pale, freckles, tall, sinewy, cheek bones and lashes like a girl.
Bio: His mother and father shunned him, leaving him for adoption. He was adopted by a group od scientists, who stregthened his powers, hoping to use him for evil. Put in an asylum because he tried to kill his adoptive parents.
Other: Arlo's Twin brother, doesn't know that when combined, Arlo and his powers can be apocalyptic.

Name: Arlo Hess
Species: (Abnormals range from Humans to Mermaids) Bio-Hazards
Disability (if human) or Power: Control and form chemical disasters
Years in the Asylum: 2
Look: Chestnut hair, hazel eyes, clean skin, full lips, thin- does't lack curves, short, pale
Bio: Basically the same as Noel's except she was playing wth flowers using her powers.
Other: Noel's twin sister (faternal)

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:40 pm

!nspired wrote:(Mine is from my book)
Name: Serena Nimble
Species: (Abnormals range from Humans to Mermaids)Telepathic (look at other for a further explanation, because she's no your typical telepathic)
Disability (if human) or Power: Unkown
Years in the Asylum: she's new
Look: Thick, straight black hair and soft green eyes. Average height and weight. Not very full lips, but not thin ones, either. Skin on the paler side, though not vampire-esque
Bio: She has only just discovered her "ability", and was captured by the Superiors. Serena is still not fully aware of her power. She is a quiet person, but likes to listen, because it distracts her from the noise (refer to other) in her head.
Other: When Serena was little, a group of scientists took her and tinkered with her brain. Then they sent her back to her clueless parents, to see when her power would come into affect, and what would happen afterwards. Serena always had though the slight buzzing in her head was normal, she had never spoken of it to anyone, but one day it got very loud. Then it formed into words, and they somehow located her. Now she's stuck in the asylum. Currently, she doesn't know how to use her "ability" outwardly aside from interpreting words in sound waves. Most likely she will eventually be able to get inside other peoples' heads, but for now her ability is hardly beneficial.

(I have to go, but I'll be back in a about a half hour. Please don't start without me!)

Ready to start :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Cannibalkid isn't on, but we can start Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:51 pm

(Infie is short for inferior, during that period, it's really offensive)

Ina: The Artificial light beaming, I stare at the juicy red apple in my hand. Dew rests against it, and the redness of it reminds me of rubies. And I'm so hungry, it was tempting. Losing one apple wouldn't hurt. I had just raised it to my lips when there was something sharp digging into my back.
"Keep working, Infie," Our guard, Warden, spits at me.
I let out a sharp groan and drop it in the basket. If only I can use my powers, then he would be launched with apples. I sigh, and continue harvesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Serena: I walk about the fields, occasionally harvesting. I'm not really here for hard labor, the scientists here want to study me. I am to act as though I'm working, when in reality they are testing my powers. One of them got the idea that I might be able to get inside other peoples' heads, since others can get inside mine. Everything I think right now is being typed out for their records. Scary isn't, it? I have to figure out a way to divide my thoughts so they can't catch a hold of them. Your probably seeing that as a sign of defiance, aren't you, scientist who is reading this file? Well, there's nothing you can do about it. The government wants to use me as their secret weapon, against my own kind, and so I'm protected. I can think anything I want and you can't change that. And you also can't hurt me, because they want me alive. So I wouldn't read everything that I think, dear scientist, because in the end it will do you no good. The abnormals will start and uprising and torture any and all information out of you. And you'll be unlucky, because you have something worth their while. I sigh in relief, knowing that the scientist recording my thoughts has "logged out" so-to-speak, of my brain. I'm now free to think whatever I want, without having to hide it. But they could log on any moment, so I must be careful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Ina: You're so lucky, Serena, I think. She had to pretend to harvest, to get be tested. I huff, jealous, when someone lands on the small of my back. I flinch, waiting for the pain, but whatever it is is very gentle. I look over my shoulder and smile. Asher.

Asher: "Saw that," I whispered to Ina. I know she's sensitive about this stuff. "You alright?"

Ina: I nod at my best friend. "Yeah, it doesn't hurt." I say. I've known Asher since I was nine, and he was ten. Seven years have passed so quickly.

Asher: "I'll be back," I said. "I have to continue the survey. They can't see me slacking on the job."

Ina: I nod again. He's lucky as well. He didn't have to work. He was surveying everything, making sure that things were going smoothly. It was for good behavior, and they thought that he was quite powerful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:Ina: You're so lucky, Serena, I think. She had to pretend to harvest, to get be tested. I huff, jealous, when someone lands on the small of my back. I flinch, waiting for the pain, but whatever it is is very gentle. I look over my shoulder and smile. Asher.

Asher: "Saw that," I whispered to Ina. I know she's sensitive about this stuff. "You alright?"

Ina: I nod at my best friend. "Yeah, it doesn't hurt." I say. I've known Asher since I was nine, and he was ten. Seven years have passed so quickly.

Asher: "I'll be back," I said. "I have to continue the survey. They can't see me slacking on the job."

Ina: I nod again. He's lucky as well. He didn't have to work. He was surveying everything, making sure that things were going smoothly. It was for good behavior, and they thought that he was quite powerful.

Serena: I hide behind a particularly high cornstalk when I see Asher coming. Most of the people around here that are my age don't like me. Probably because they have to work and I don't. They don't know what I have to sacrifice, though. And they don't know about the noise in my head. The noise being a hum that turned into words, and now turns on and off at the scientists' will. I use that to my advantage, though, because they unconsciously are giving me a sign as to when they are stalking me. I hear footsteps coming my way (Asher leaving to continue the survey) and cringe, hoping that whoever it is either won't notice me or won't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:24 pm

!nspired wrote:
Rue~District 11 wrote:Ina: You're so lucky, Serena, I think. She had to pretend to harvest, to get be tested. I huff, jealous, when someone lands on the small of my back. I flinch, waiting for the pain, but whatever it is is very gentle. I look over my shoulder and smile. Asher.

Serena: I hide behind a particularly high cornstalk when I see Asher coming. Most of the people around here that are my age don't like me. Probably because they have to work and I don't. They don't know what I have to sacrifice, though. And they don't know about the noise in my head. The noise being a hum that turned into words, and now turns on and off at the scientists' will. I use that to my advantage, though, because they unconsciously are giving me a sign as to when they are stalking me. I hear footsteps coming my way (Asher leaving to continue the survey) and cringe, hoping that whoever it is either won't notice me or won't care.

Asher: I laughed and said, really loudly, "Thing about being a Leecher, even if you hide, I can sense power. What're you doing, anyways?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:
!nspired wrote:

Asher: I laughed and said, really loudly, "Thing about being a Leecher, even if you hide, I can sense power. What're you doing, anyways?"

Serena: "What I do best: Hiding." I said quietly, and took a step back from the voice. I didn't recognize it, and hoped it wasn't someone who would get in trouble for chatting on the job. The scientists could turn on the hum at any given second. And then this guy would be screwed; caught not doing what the authority wanted. That was probably one of the uses they found for me here. They could use me as a spy camera, which was why I tried not to talk to other people if I could. I didn't want to be a tool for the government to use. "You must be a fairly good Leecher if you were able to detect me when-" I cut off and focused a second, assuring myself that the hum wasn't on. They had no clue that I had figured out how to sense them. Then I spoke in an even softer voice "When my power was flicked off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:35 pm

!nspired wrote:
Rue~District 11 wrote:
!nspired wrote:

Serena: "What I do best: Hiding." I said quietly, and took a step back from the voice. I didn't recognize it, and hoped it wasn't someone who would get in trouble for chatting on the job. The scientists could turn on the hum at any given second. And then this guy would be screwed; caught not doing what the authority wanted. That was probably one of the uses they found for me here. They could use me as a spy camera, which was why I tried not to talk to other people if I could. I didn't want to be a tool for the government to use. "You must be a fairly good Leecher if you were able to detect me when-" I cut off and focused a second, assuring myself that the hum wasn't on. They had no clue that I had figured out how to sense them. Then I spoke in an even softer voice "When my power was flicked off."

Asher: "I could, almost sense it in your aura. Kind of weird, but who cares? Anyway, gotta continue." I began to go away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Noel: Arlo walked ahead of my, her hair swinging back and forth. I watched her steps, following them exactly. I sniffled and then stumbled, watching Arlo turn around to laugh.

Arlo: You should really be more careful and maybe loosen up a bit." I said, holding onto the hem of my short dress.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:47 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Noel: Arlo walked ahead of my, her hair swinging back and forth. I watched her steps, following them exactly. I sniffled and then stumbled, watching Arlo turn around to laugh.

Arlo: You should really be more careful and maybe loosen up a bit." I said, holding onto the hem of my short dress.

Ina: I stifile a laugh when I see someone stumble, trying to follow their sister. It comes out as a cough. Something hard lands against my back again. "No fun on the job," Said a gruff voice. I sigh. Just then, the bell signifying a short, two minute break rings out loud and clear. I drop my basket and almost crack a smile.

(UGH! G2G, I'll maybe be on later...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:
!nspired wrote:
Rue~District 11 wrote:
!nspired wrote:

Asher: "I could, almost sense it in your aura. Kind of weird, but who cares? Anyway, gotta continue." I began to go away.

Serena: Suddenly the humming starts in my head. I realize you're watching now, scientist, aren't you? Well you aren't going to get anything out of me! I squeeze my eyes shut. I'm exceedingly glad that I don't know what the boy looks like, only that he's a- NO! Serena don't think of the boy! Think of saving him, but don't think of him or his being- I grit my teeth and cry out "Run! Run as fast as you can, and don't ever let me see your face!" I then realize how much that sounds like I'm breaking up with him or something, and laugh. I'm sure that little sentence is giving you something good to discuss over at the lab, isn't it scientist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Can I join?
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Uvindei wrote:Can I join?

UVINDEI! Did you give up on our CC?? The french CIA and junk??
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:30 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:

UVINDEI! Did you give up on our CC?? The french CIA and junk??

Yeah, sorry. I would join again but then I would get a guilty conscience because I said I'd stop and besides, my computer was soooooooo slooooooooow.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh really? THATS COOL!!! Just wondering whether or not you got the link or whateve Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:36 pm

MusicIsMe7250 wrote:Oh really? THATS COOL!!! Just wondering whether or not you got the link or whateve Smile
No, I got it. cat
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:42 am

Feel free to join.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content