the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 am

natashangel wrote:Lily- I looked up and covered my book, scared half to death that was some teacher and i had been caught. Thank god it was just another student. "Thats okay," I said. "Did you need something?"

Ronnie: "No," I laughed and shook my head "I thought that you were part of the tree trunk, and was thinking what an odd shape the tree had. So I came to get a closer look and seem to have stumbled upon you" I saw she was covering a book "What are you reading?" I was familiar with most of the material in the library, as I often helped out there in my free time.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:55 am

Lily- "Um, nothing to interesting," I said, covering it more. Then i laughed. "Ive often been compared to a lot of things, but i've never been mistaken for a tree before."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:58 am

natashangel wrote:Lily- "Um, nothing to interesting," I said, covering it more. Then i laughed. "Ive often been compared to a lot of things, but i've never been mistaken for a tree before."

Ronnie:"Yeah, I guess I have poorer eyesight than I thought," I realized she had avoided my question, but didn't press. Probably her diary and I knew how secretive girls got about those. Except I had heard there were new, enchanted ones, that could transform into a classic book when not in the hands of the owner. That would be a sight to see. Maybe that was the kind she had? Oh well, I could always ask later. "I'm Ronnie, what's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:02 am

Lily- "Lily," I say extending a hand. "Nice to meet you. What house are you from?" The sun glaring in my eyes made it hard for me to make out the colors on his robe.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 am

natashangel wrote:Lily- "Lily," I say extending a hand. "Nice to meet you. What house are you from?" The sun glaring in my eyes made it hard for me to make out the colors on his robe.

Ronnie:"Hufflepuff. And you are from..." For the first time I looked down at her robes and gulped when I saw they were green. Was this some sort of trap? I pulled my hand away quickly, but hopefully not rudely, and plastered on a smile. "Slytherin."

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:17 am

Lily- I sighed. I knew Slytherin had quite a reputation for being a mean house. But really, what we were originally know for is ambition, cunning, determination, resourcefulness, self-preservation, and pure-blood. (i actually had look that up lol) I tried to live up to that everyday, in hopes of once again being a favored house. "Yes. Slytherin. Its an awesome house, but i hear Hufflepuff is pretty good to."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:25 am

Ronnie: I shrug, uncomfortable that I'm talking to someone from such a malicious house. They live in the basement, for gosh sakes! "Yeah, Hufflepuff is great. I can really trust everyone." I hope that doesn't come off as me implying that I can't trust Slytherins. Even though I can't.

(Haha, I've had to look up a lot, too! xD I read the books awhile back so I'm a bit rusty)

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:30 am

Lily- "You can never really trust someone, trust me." I say laughing. "What year are you?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:37 am

So, atmittedly, I havent ever read the books. Can I still join?

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:47 am

ilovemyworm wrote:So, atmittedly, I havent ever read the books. Can I still join?
Black&White isnt online right now so i cant for sure, but you probably can.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 am

natashangel wrote:Lily- "You can never really trust someone, trust me." I say laughing. "What year are you?"

Ronnie: I laugh, loosening up a bit. Maybe not all Slytherins are as cruel as they are said to be. "Year 2, how about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:49 am

natashangel wrote:
ilovemyworm wrote:So, atmittedly, I havent ever read the books. Can I still join?
Black&White isnt online right now so i cant for sure, but you probably can.
Yeah, you probably can, although you will have to research a little as you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:26 am

uumm... ok. i can probly do that, but its hard for me to open up so many windows on my phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:28 am

ilovemyworm wrote:uumm... ok. i can probly do that, but its hard for me to open up so many windows on my phone.

oh, then I guess maybe you shouldn't. Or you can ask us when you need some info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:33 am

I can just read along. I love harry potter. ever though I havent read the books. I dont need to join.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:34 am

have u watched the movies?
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:38 am

ilovemyworm wrote:I can just read along. I love harry potter. ever though I havent read the books. I dont need to join.

Wait, you love Harry Potter? So you must have seen the movies, right? Then you'll be fine if you join!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:47 am

Oh, ok. Cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 am

(No-one answered my question. Can I be Albus Severus Potter?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:50 pm

hey can i join?

House:Griffindor (2nd year)
Name: Billi
Apperance-bright red hair, green eyes, Pale skin
Personality-Quiditch player, played her first year as seeker cause she was so good.
Pet- black cat
tital: griffindor seeker

House: Ravenclaw (4th year)
Name: Juanita
Apperance- Fuzzy curly golden brown hair, warm brown eyes, freckles, short and thin
Personality- Great with spells, quiet yet a know it all
Pet- grey owl

House: griffindor (6th year/prefect)
Name: Dima
Apperance- brown hair, stunning blue eyes, tan skin buff but lanky and tall
Personality- knows almost everything (or thinks he does) argues with athority, quiditch player (keeper)
Pet- white cat
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 pm

((House: Hasn't been sorted yet
Year: First Year
Name: Albus "Al" Severus Potter
Appearance: Al is a dead ringer for his father, except for the lightnening bolt scar, of course.
Personality: Al is a bit insecure, and worried about his first year at Hogwarts. People kept staring at him and his family while they were being dropped off at Platform 9 3/4, this only added to his insecurity. He is a very sweet little boy, eager to please, and terrified of being sorted into Slytherin.
Pet: Snowy Owl

House: Gryffindor
Year: Second Year
Name: James Sirius Potter
Appearance: James looks like his father for the most part, with traces of his mother. (Ginny Weasly)
Personality: James is very confident, and a little bit cocky. He makes up tall tales about his various exploits. (He has told people that he has the magical map of Hogwarts used by his father.)
Pet: Screech Owl
Other: He tried out for the Gryffindor quidditch team last year, but didn't make it because a Slytherin(He suspects it was that stupid Goyle or dimwitted Crab kid) charmed his broomstick so that it would fly the opposite way it was told to.

(If this chat goes through an entire year at Hogwarts, I'll be bringing in Harry's daughter as well:

House: Unknown
Year: Hasn't started school yet
Name: Lilly Luna Potter
Appearance: Lilly looks almost exactly like her mother, with a few traces of her father.
Personality: Lilly is very indignant that she hasn't started school yet. Every year she asks her parents, "Can I go to school this year?" So far, the answer has always been, "No, but don't worry, you will in a few years."
Pet: None))

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:46 pm

(What's going on? XP)
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Not much. Ronnie is talking to Lily under a tree, and Emery is seething with her cohorts. Take your pick, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Faeanna: I spotted Lily across the lawn. I waved and walked over. "Hey!"

(Whose Zoe?)
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Ronnie: I saw a girl wave at Lily and begin to walk over. She looked young, maybe a first year? I was friendly to mostly everyone, the minority being Slytherins on occasion, so I smiled in greeting when she reached us. I wondered if they'd want me to leave, maybe they were going to talk about girl stuff? But then realized how stupid that sounded, even in my own head, and blushed slightly while deciding to stay put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next