the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You gon' die!!!!

2 posters

Go down

You gon' die!!!! Empty You gon' die!!!!

Post by Stark Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:31 pm

This is a zombie apocalypse CC start out with nothing and explain in detail how you get your weapons in stuff like gun shops.

Character Format:
Name:
Weapons: (I changed my mind lol start with them)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

You gon' die!!!! Empty Re: You gon' die!!!!

Post by flaggirl3 Sun May 01, 2011 12:17 pm

(Coooool! Can I join this?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 pm

[ yay! Me too, please? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu May 05, 2011 5:06 pm

(I'm just going to make my charries. Razz I hope condog doesn't mind.)

Name: Sierra
Weapons: Sierra likes to face her problems head-on. She carries around a baseball bat, just in case her Glock 23 runs out of ammunition.

Name: Jason
Weapons: Jason carries a swiss army knife with him. He finds it helpful with first-aid and with short-range protection. He also carries a 380 pistol.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat May 14, 2011 9:20 pm

(AAAAAAAA! SORRY! I didnt notice people were actually doing this! You can start whenever!)
Name: Conor
Weapons: 44 magnum, desert eagle, baretta, ak47, grenades(stun, flash, frag), claymore(the sword), kbar(The knife)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun May 15, 2011 10:08 am

(I really don't know how to start...So, someone else can.)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun May 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Conor:
I walk the streets of New York city my home before the virus had broken out. I was one of the few New Yorkers who had survived. New York was hit hard because it was a major population zone the infection had spread very quickly. Then after that the remaining humans didn't know what to do because there was no way of growing your own food. I was on my way out I had heard that there were walled cities that had become fortresses to defend from the zombies. I planned to find one.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Sierra and Jason had been on the road for four months now. It was two months after the infection when they found each other. After almost killing each other twice and at least six near death experiences between the two of them they had become quite close. Now they were in a scrawny Ford pick-up heading west.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri May 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Conor:
I turn a corner and hold down a scream. There are at least seven zombies in the street in front of me. I swallow hard and start to back up slowly before I am seen. I stumble into something squishy. I turn and see I walked right into a big zombie. I grab my Claymore and behead it then I run as fast as I can for the Lincoln Tunnel. It is only two blocks away, its my only exit right now.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri May 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Jason saw a dollar store out the window and pointed at it. "Hey, Sierra, do you want to stop for the night?" He asked.
Sierra nodded a little. She couldn't bring a smile to her face. This was always the stressful part of the day. Finding a nicer place to sleep than the cramped truck. Personally, Sierra was fine with the truck, but Jason couldn't deal with it. So they stopped and Sierra let a small groan escape her lips as Jason came around to open her door.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum