the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im gonna live forever!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Im gonna live forever! Empty Im gonna live forever!

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:29 pm

So this is a character Chat/role play or whatever you want to call it. Its about teens (no fantasy/paranormal one please, just humans) who are recueted for a proforming arts school like in the Musical (not movie, but musical) Fame! (hense the "Im gonna live forecer" lyrics) JOin if you want.

the kids live on campus. and this chat will be a year in the life of the kids. dealing with eachother and the preformance they have to set up.
Name
skill (please 1 maybe 2 most)(singing/acting, dancing, set desing, techy, director, choreographer, costume desiner, ect)
Age (high school ages 14-18)
personality

Billi Petrintel
Singing/acting and music playing
girl
long blakc hair, purple and teal highlights, pale skin, 5'7", and thin
shy, great singer and actriss but is nervious until she goes to the audiotion or goes on stage

Dear _____________,
You have been exepted into Denvers School for Preforming Youngsters. Term starts August 17. Please come if you can and pack everything you will need for the year. Hope to see you in August.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Im gonna live forever! Empty Re: Im gonna live forever!

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Billi: "I made it." I murmured. "I made it!"I ran upstairs to start packing, throwing everything of value to me in a suitcase.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:04 pm

anyone?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Alexandra Shivers (Prounouced- "Shy-vers")
Costume Designer (She loves to sing, but is too shy/embarrassed to do so in front of people)
Female
Alexandra has pale skin, with a sparse spattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose and along her cheekbones. She is bony and tall, and very nimble. Her elven, almost devilish face is dominated by sparkling green eyes. Her hair is a wild mass of red, fly-away curls.
Alexandra often "spaces out", completely losing track of what's going on around her. She is extremely clever, though exceedingly quiet.

Raina Wexlin
Actress
Female
Raina has dark blond hair that falls just below her shoulder blades. Her turquoise eyes are usually shimmering with a pearly white smile. She is rather tall and has an athletic build.
Raina is the ultimate drama geek. Her friends describe her as a "lovable weirdo" and "adorkable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Billi: "Washington Proforming Arts, here I come." I smiled as i drove to the school. I wondered who my room mate would be, it was co-ed rooms.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Alexandra read over the letter, then went to tell her mother of her acceptance. "Mother, I got into that school," she said, as she opened the door of her mother's workshop.

Drusilla Shivers, licensed witch and medium, sat meditating in lotus position on an ornate rug surrounded by incense candles. "Dearheart," she said, without opening her eyes as her daughter came in, "That is wonderful news. Watch out for demons and evil spirits. I hope you have fun."

That had happened a few days ago, now Alexandra was on her way to the arts school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Billi: I got out of the car and shouldered my bag. At once I knew that this year was going to be interesting. Guys looked at me as I walked to the main building, and dropped what ever they were holding. Being on stage taught me to ignore the audance and keep going on with what ever you were doing.
That was kinda hard to do when you had a ton of hot guys whistleing at you.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:46 pm

"Mom, mom, mom!" Raina squealed after she read the letter.

"What is it, Rainy?" her mom asked, coming up behind her.

"I got in!" Raina shouted in delight, before dancing around the house.

"Have fun, Rainy," her mom said, kissing her on the cheek.

"I will, Mom," Raina said, grinning, "Trust me, I will." She got out of the car and watched her mom drive away. Settling her messenger style bag over her shoulder, Raina walked into the imposing building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:48 pm

(im gonna make a guy...)

Name Freddie
skill Singing/acting dancing (can play instroments but sticks to being on stage)
Age (high school ages 14-18) 16
gender male
looks brown slightly spike hair, blue/silver yes, light brownish-tan skin
personality Very outgoing and active, always thinks he's right, flirts slightly

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Freddie: "Hey, mum im heading to the new school. See you durning holidays!" I called before leaving. I slid into my car and took off. When I got there, a girl walked infront of me (obviously not watching where she was going) and I slammed on the brakes. Im glad I didnt hit her, because honestly she was kinda cute.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Name: Noel Dross
skill: Dancing, choreographer
looks: medium hair, short-- long for short hair, pale, freckles, sinewy-- more muscular than Arlo, blue eyes
personality: Romantic, helpful, hands- on, fun

Name: Arlo Dross
skill: costume deisning and set designing
looks: Golden wavy hair, skater cut-- green/ grey eyes, tall, pale, sinewy
personality: quiet, shy, sweet, devious

(These two are Irish twins, born 10 months apart.)

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Billi: I walked into the school main office and asked for my schdule and room assinment. This was going to be an interesting year...Rooming with a guy and all. Aparently it was an acting stradagy, getting used to akward situations like this.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Arlo: I setted into my room, claiming the bed with blue sheets as opposed to the purple ones. I set my bags down beside the bed and pulled my pictures, phone and laptop out, taking up half of the dek in the room.

Noel: I was roomed right next to my brother... Well, actually across the hall. I took the metallic-y sheets, feeling that they suited my taste more than the pliad sheets. I bet every room had different sheets. If they did, that would be awesome! I remember when we got our letters of acceptance... I was far happier than Arlo, mostly because he didn't know I flled out an application for him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Billi: I walked into my room and trew my stuff onto the purple bed. "Im guessing you are my room mate." I shrugged off my leather jacket and sat by the window.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Arlo: "yeah, that'd be an obvious guess." I said before I could stop myself. So, I hada roomate that was captain obvious. She should have been roomed with Noel, he'd get along great with her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Billi: "No need to be snappy." I glared at him, before i started unpacking. I pulled my guitar stand out and rested my guitar on it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Arlo: I snorted and rolled my eyes, watching her unpack her guitar. I played too, just not in public. Why, oh why, did I have to come to this stupid school?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Billi: "So, what are you studying here?" I asked as i unpacked. I put a stack of music books to my favorite musicals on the desk on my side of the room. There had to be dozens of them if not hundreds.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Arlo: Oh, so now she was going to be friendly. "Set and costume design, against my will." I said, frowning.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Billi: "Against your will? How'd you get here against you will? And why would you come if you didnt want to be here?" I asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Arlo: "My brother, Noel, signed me up and i didn't know about it. Honeslt, if I had a choice, I wouldn't be at this school." I said, laying my head back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Billi: "Its suposed to be a great school to be in." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Arlo: "Yeah, but only if you like theatre and prancing around and singing." i said bitterly. I was a singer and Noel danced, so I guess I might have been a bit hypocritical.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Billi: I rolled my eyes and grabbed my Next to Normal book. "Hey, some of the hottest guys of or era came from theatre. Aaron Tveit is one of them."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Arlo: "Yes, if you're gay or a chick, possibly. But that guy looks like the cast of that musical stampeded over his face." I said, taking a quick glance at her book.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum