the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of Glory

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wings of Glory - Page 2 Empty Re: Wings of Glory

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 am

Beauté Mortelle almost raises an eyebrow at the 'should', but she restrains herself. "Either way, be it easy or hard, they won't be having a grand time." She states confidently, her French accent shining through her words more proudly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Wed May 11, 2011 2:41 am

"Keep your eyes peeled for Jerry coming out of the sun."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue May 17, 2011 11:43 am

(Sorry I took so long to reply. I just really wasn't sure how to respond, and I didn't want to mess anything up.)

Beauté Mortelle does exactly that, feeling the anticipation building up her chest. This was always the most nerve-racking feeling, not really knowing where the enemy was coming from. Then she sees one. A Messerschmitt Bf 109, northeast of her position. Then there were about two or three more to the side of it. "I see four Jerry at about 1 o' clock." She announces before she dives down a couple hundred feet, and picks up her speed as she straightens out. They'd have to move from their positions now to shoot at her plane.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue May 17, 2011 2:53 pm

"They're trying to protect the bombers!" replies Matchstick. "Keep 'em busy, would you?"
Matchstick follows suite with the dive, and levels out, speeding towards the Heinkel He-111s on the horizon.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue May 17, 2011 5:06 pm

"No problem." Beauté Mortelle replies, the smirk on her face leaking into her words as she advances on the Me 109s. She spirals upward in front of the small fleet, and completes a right turn so she ends up behind the German planes. She fires when she has them completely in view, and pegs one of the planes on it's wing. It starts on fire, and then smokes, but the plane is still in flight. The other three planes take evasive action, and soon she finds that they have snuck up behind her. "Great." She murmurs sarcastically before she dives abruptly to escape their artillery. At least she distracted them.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Wed May 18, 2011 6:25 am

Oblivious to the dogfight behind him, Matchstick loops underneath the fighters, peforming half of a loop-the-loop and rolling over to turn it into a 180 degree turn. He comes across the fighters. strafing the first fuselage. A few shots from their turrets clip the tips of his wings, but the deflection angle is too great to allow them to get a good shot.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum