the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe this wasnt such a good idea ^.^

Go down

Maybe this wasnt such a good idea ^.^ Empty Maybe this wasnt such a good idea ^.^

Post by Alice Fri May 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Well Im Alice and yes that is my real name haha... All of my charries are:

Alice
Jason
Jenna
Alison
Mitch
Jaden
Sarah
ect. Razz

lol well I am usally hyper and really weird xD I love rock music and I love country ya I know country xD I was born in cali. but my family is from Tennessee so I grew up with country music Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ^.^ I have a little sis and a mom and a dad (Wow thats really 2nd gradeish (?) Is gradeish even a word? These are questions I need answered) Lol well I usally have random thoughts go through my head!! I am a Christian and no I am not going to force you into Jesus mode! lol I watch Harry Potter and yes I read Twilight (TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY! Laughing ) lol I am not like the typical preppy girl actually Im not preppy at all!!!! I am who I am DONT JUDGE ME! Evil or Very Mad hahahaha Laughing Dont worry I dont judge people I hate it when people judge me so why would I do it myself?.?

Lol wow I just now realized how long this is taking hahahahaha!!!! If you think Im amazing and what not add me! If you dont like me well ok then xD

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig OMG ITS A PIGGY!!!!! haha

<3 ya!

~Alice~
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum