the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Two-Faced*~

2 posters

Go down

~*Two-Faced*~ Empty ~*Two-Faced*~

Post by Ravyn Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 pm

My name is Salem. Salem Than. Well, i guess it is most of the time. Although i guess my name is also Ginger, since she lives inside my head and occasionally takes over my body. Allow me to explain. Ginger is my "other", another person who shares my body. She has her own body that she can manifest, but then i become the voice in the back of her head that she usually is to me. We are unable to coexist at the same time. This makes things like school hard, since if one of us is there, the other cannot possibly be. Showering and such is a little awkward, since i have a girl living inside me, but i guess ive gotten used ot it after a while. Relationships are difficult, what with my condition. Although it can be useful to have a girl in my head to tell me what to say, its also not particualrly fun having he gagging in my head whenever something such as kissing occurs. Oh, and one more thing. Ginger can teleport. She can use her powers without manifesting her own body too. Its pretty neat, actually, and very useful for escaping bad situations. Like when those creepy guys stopped me on the way home from school the other day and started questioning me........ Ginger thinks they're bad news. Im still going to school for the moment, but i have no idea how long that will last. I have to wonder how long i can keep up my "normal" life if Ginger is right, and these people are after me. What's going on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you hadnt already guessed, this RP is about the Two-Faced, those who fight for control of teh same body. We have "Others" living inside of us. We are the Bearers, those who hold the Others and occasionally allow them to manifest. All Others have one special power each. Nobody knows how this rare phenominon occurs, although frankly, nobody really knows about this phenomenon at all. Except for a special covert operation sent out to find the Two-Faced and capture them. They plan to try and eliminate the Bearers and harness the powers of the Others to use as militial weaponry. The Bearers are all orphans, scattered around the globe and placed in various foster families. Their true parents are unknown. Even their foster families seldom know of their childrean's alter egos. But the Others want to be seen. Uncontent to sit back in the heads of the Bearers, they are always pushing for control. There is a constant struggle not only to stay hidden but to keep control of the body. And now the struggle for overall freedom and survival as we are hunted down and used or destroyed. We are being scattered, persecuted, hunted. Our only chance is to pull together and work with our Others to survive.... but will we find each other in time?

~*Character Format*~
Bearer:
Name:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height/Build:
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

Other:
Name:
Gender: (can but does not have to be different than that of the Bearer)
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height/Build:
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos:
Personality:
Ability: (Do NOT pick an ability that has already been used!)
Other:

~*My Characters*~
Bearer:
Name: Salem Than
Hair: Shaggy black
Eyes: Pale ice blue.
Skin: Fair but not overly pale.
Height/Build: Tall, some muscular definition.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Nopers
Personality: Intellectual, quiet, reserved. A thinker. Very protective of those he cares for. Can and will fight if pressured.
Background: Like all Bearers, he is an orphan and has shared his body with Ginger since birth. Often gets in trouble because of her. Grew up with foster parents and an adoptive sister. Currently going to high school but has to be careful now that the Hunters have targeted him. He is unaware of just how much danger he is in but he's suspicious.
Other: Nope.

Other:
Name: Ginger
Hair: Long pale sort of gingery-strawberry blonde. Straight bangs.
Eyes: Bright sparkling green, very mischievous looking.
Skin: Pale.
Height/Build: A little bit short, but not overly so. Slender, very nice figure.
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Nope.
Personality: Bright and cheerful most of the time, headstrong and stubborn, likes to cause trouble.
Ability: Teleportation.
Other: Nope.

~~~~~~~~~

Bearer:
Name: Sage Seeyoran
Hair: Long, white, sidebangs.
Eyes: Pale silvery-gray.
Skin: Pale-ish.
Height/Build: Average
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Nope
Personality: Quiet and reserved, but that's mostly since she's mute. Communicates with Poppy through her mind and will allow Poppy to manifest her body to speak for her, but only to those who know her secret. She's kind and gentle, a serene type.
Background: Her foster parents dont pay much attention to her, and she's out of the house most of the time, taking photos or finding things to draw.
Other: She was born with some complications and is mute as a result.

Other:
Name: Poppy
Hair: Long and black with straight bangs, streaked bright crimson.
Eyes: Deep amber.
Skin: Fair.
Height/Build: Average
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: Eyebrow piercing, lip ring, double piercings in each ear.
Personality: A total loose cannon. Listens to Sage but that's about it. Has random mood swings and a thing for fire. She has a hard time making friends. Because of her unstable moods, she never goes to school and isnt even registered. Sage is the only one who knows she exists. Sage's calmness gets them through school and Poppy can release her energies in the evenings.
Ability: Can control/manipulate fire.
Other: Nope nope.

Please let me know if you require clarification on anything.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

~*Two-Faced*~ Empty Re: ~*Two-Faced*~

Post by Alice Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Name: Megan
Hair: choclate brown
Eyes: icy blue
Skin: tan
Height/Build: 5'7 femine build with a sharp face
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: has a tattoo of a bird on her foot and a nose pirecing and lip
Personality: shy and scared
Background: her mom was mean and abusive and Megan had to go live on the streets.
Other:

Other:
Name: JAsmine
Hair: black
Eyes: deep brown
Skin: pale white
Height/Build: 5'7 and has a slim figure
Piercings/Scars/Tattoos: n/a
Personality: preppy and funny. the goodie two shoes
Ability: Can control ide and water.
Other:n/a

Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:30 pm

OOC: By the way, i should mention i dont tolerate one sentence posts. Please try to make detailed multi-sentence posts. If anything doesnt make sense or needs changing, i will let you know. Please let me know if you dont understand something or need any form of claraification so i may provide it. Thanks!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:40 pm

(No problem I do that as well Very Happy)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum