the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC - For Peyton and Autumn only

Go down

CC - For Peyton and Autumn only Empty CC - For Peyton and Autumn only

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Note: If you are someone besides RetroPlaidx or whentherainfalls, please do not post here. We are going to be in the middle of something that will help develop our characters, and would not like to be interrupted. Thank you for taking the time to read this Smile

Character Bio

Name: Willow
Species (if any): Human
Description: Dark, stringy brown hair that falls across her shoulders, green eyes that meet you head on, and a pale body, adorned with scars, bruises, and gashes from Training at Military High. She is slender, athletic, and fragile to the touch.

You know the drill Wink

Back to top Go down

CC - For Peyton and Autumn only Empty Re: CC - For Peyton and Autumn only

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Name: Lacey
Description: Dark brown hair that falls down her back, dark teal eyes that flashes a smile itself, pale skin, and is slender.

Lacey: I Studied the Starbucks menu, but I already knew what I was going to get. I ordered it, and sat down in a booth.

I pulled my turtle neck up to my chin, afraid that people would see the deep purple bruise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Name: Lacey
Description: Dark brown hair that falls down her back, dark teal eyes that flashes a smile itself, pale skin, and is slender.

Lacey: I Studied the Starbucks menu, but I already knew what I was going to get. I ordered it, and sat down in a booth.

I pulled my turtle neck up to my chin, afraid that people would see the deep purple bruise.

Willow: Stepping up to the cashier, I took a look at the menu, and listed off what I wanted.

"Kid's size hot chocolate, and a vanilla scone," I murmured, my voice barely rising above a whisper. Taking down the order, the man in the apron nodded, took the folded bills in my hand, and printed out a receipt.

"I'll have that ready in a few moments."

Walking out of the line, I spotted an empty seat in a booth. A girl sat down next to the seat, covering her neck with the turtle neck plastered against her upper body. She didn't notice that I slid in next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Lacey: I jumped when I noticed the girl beside me.

"Uh, hi" I smiled lightly. I let go of my turtleneck, and sipped my coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:24 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Lacey: I jumped when I noticed the girl beside me.

"Uh, hi" I smiled lightly. I let go of my turtleneck, and sipped my coffee

Willow: Noticing the girl give a startled jump, I scooted closer to the edge opposite of her. I didn't want her to think I was a creeper or something.

"Hi," I replied, drumming my fingers along the table as I waited for my things to arrive. Looking around, I tried to avoid the continuous stares coming from the girl's direction. "Sorry to startle you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Lacey: "Don't be. I'm skittish." an awkward silence came between us. "What'd you get?"

I noticed my loose turtle neck had fallen down, and quickly pulled it up after I realized people staring. I was hoping the girl beside me didn't see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:42 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Lacey: "Don't be. I'm skittish." an awkward silence came between us. "What'd you get?"

I noticed my loose turtle neck had fallen down, and quickly pulled it up after I realized people staring. I was hoping the girl beside me didn't see.

Willow: "Kid's hot chocolate and a vanilla scone," I replied, laughing a little. The man in the apron approached me, handing me a bag and the hot chocolate. Repeating my order, I nodded, took the bag, and opened it. "Want some?" I asked the girl, gesturing towards her.

She tugged at the neck of her shirt, and I realized that there was something dark against her skin. Purple.

It was a bruise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Lacey: A man walked up and gave her the hot chocolate she ordered. She asked me if I wanted any.

I shook my head, getting anxious because she stared for a moment when I let go of my turtle neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:50 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Lacey: A man walked up and gave her the hot chocolate she ordered. She asked me if I wanted any.

I shook my head, getting anxious because she stared for a moment when I let go of my turtle neck.

Willow: Taking a sip of my hot chocolate, I couldn't help but think about the bruise on her neck. Why was she covering it, and where did she get it? An abusive relationship? Fight? I tried to ignore these thoughts that kept prying at my brain, pricking at my heart until I was almost forced to ask her.

I didn't.

"So...where are you from? Have you been here very long?" I asked, trying to distract myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Lacey: She looked as if she wanted to ask me something. Then something hit me. I forgot to lock my door at home. The girl beside me interrupted my thoughts. I was glad.

"I'm from around here. I've been here my whole life, you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:02 pm

RetroPlaidx wrote:Lacey: She looked as if she wanted to ask me something. Then something hit me. I forgot to lock my door at home. The girl beside me interrupted my thoughts. I was glad.

"I'm from around here. I've been here my whole life, you?"

Willow: Breaking off a piece of my scone, I nibbled on its contents, savoring the rich flavor.

"That's neat," I said. "I just um...moved here, I guess you could say." The food at Military High was nothing compared to the food that the Americans had here, I thought to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Lacey: "Oh, well, welcome here." I smiled. "It's great."

My smile faded. All I wanted to do now was get out of this town. This state. Alone.

"What's your name?" I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum