the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September..

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

September.. - Page 2 Empty Re: September..

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Ayden: "Sorry, no. I only just got here." i said apologetically.

Rayne: "Nice to meet you too." i said quietly, turning back to my book, studying the runes illustrated there absently. I was going to KILL Ayden for dragging me here later.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Ali: I nodded. "Well that's-" my phone buzzed with a text and I looked at it and then glared at it. I put it away. "That's okay, but it turns out my twin left me here.

Alexander: I glanced at her again. I could tell she wasn't comfortable. "So how are you?" I asked softly. I don't know why, but I felt like trying. Not to mention, she was pretty cute...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Ayden: "Ugh, that sucks. Well, my sister cant ditch me. I have the car keys, ha ha." i said, grinning.

Rayne: I glanced up again. Why wouldnt this guy leave me alone? I was used to being either bullied or outright ignored, except by Ayden. And while i was glad i wasnt bieng bullied, ignored was good. I could deal with ignored. "Er, okay, i guess." i said. "Debating murdering my brother for dragging me here...."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Ali: I grinned. "Yeah, but I'll get my revenge. So do you normally come to the carnival?" He had a nice smile, I thought.

Alexander: I nodded. It was obvious that she wanted to leave. "If you want me to leave why don't you just say so," I murmured as I looked down.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Danny smiled at the girl. "Well, you can air brush, or face paint. Or I have these awesome little water tats." He smirked. "The designs are on the board. Air brush are 5, face paints are 3 and the water ones vary depending on the size, but they never get above a dollar."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Selena laughed when he mentioned the water tattoos. "I think I'll take an air brush tattoo of the Japanese symbol for support." She answered and handed him five dollars and sat on the stool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:25 pm

"What color would you like?" Danny asked as he sifted through the stensils and found the symbol he was looking for. "You enjoying yourself?" Boy he was full of questions today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Name: Amy Johnson
Looks: Golden blonde hair that she wears in braids, and side bangs. A sprinkle of orangey freckles across her nose with a slight tan. Light blue eyes. On the short side, only 5'3" and thin, with little curves. Very much the girl-next-door.
Personality: (optional) Nice, good-hearted, not easily angered, very sensitive, helpful, always thinks of others
Bio: (optional) She works the carnival every year as a volunteer. Her parents like to be involved in the community, especially since her brother became a soldier.
Do you work at the carnival/fundraiser? yes or no: Yes
If so, what do you do?: Works one of those game booths where you can win stuffed animals

Name: Dane Johnson
Looks: Blonde hair a shade lighter than his sister's, tan and well-built with good abs. Around 6'3". Same blue eyes as Amy
Personality: (optional) Confident but not cocky, has the same helpful spirit as his sister, treats girls well but is sort of forgetful
Bio: (optional) Has been in the army for two years now, but is fine with it because he's proud to help his country.
Do you work at the carnival/fundraiser? yes or no: No
If so, what do you do?: Fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Selena smiled. "Black, please. Yeah, I love working at this fundraiser," She replied and waited for him. She watched as he searched for the color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 pm

((spired, you can have your charries run into smellzlyknirrvana if you'd like I'ma wait and see if we need charries before I make another))

"Oh, you work here? Where do you work?" Danny asked as he hooked up the black and looked at her. "Where do you want it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:09 pm

(she isn't on, though...oh well. I'll wait. Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:26 pm

((hold on and I'll do a quick charrie count, just a sec))

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Ayden: I shook my head. "Naww, my family hanst been here that long. It hasnt been held since we've been here." i said.

Rayne: He seemed sort of put out and i felt bed. I closed my book. "Look, im sorry, im not trying to be mean, im just very socially awkward and im not used to having people talk to me when they arent insulting me." i said apologetically. It was the longest speech id made in a very, very long time, and i was surprised id managed to say that many coherent words in a row.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Selena held her left wrist upside down toward him. "There. I work at the bake sale."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:10 pm

With gental fingers Danny put the stencil down over her wrist and began to air brush the paint onto it. "You mean the one that's been teasing my stomach with all it's delicious smells?" He asked, his eyes trained on the tat, making sure to not mess up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:12 pm

(-creeps-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Selena chuckled and smiles. "Yes, that one." She says as she watches him, and sees how intent he is on making it perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 pm

((or you could bring them by the tat stand if you want spired))

Danny finished up and pulled the stencil away carefully to make sure not to smear it. He blew on it softly, making the ink dry, then handed her hand back over to her. "There you are." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Selena looked down at it and smiled. "Thank you." She said and looked up at him with a smile. "You'll have to stop by the tempting bake sale later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Danny smiled at her and chuckled. "My break is here in about ten minutes. I most likely will come by." He looked over and saw his replacement coming and smiled wider. "Or, I could just walk you over there now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Selena smiled and nodded. "Yes, you could," She said and motioned to go, "let's go." She smiled at his replacement and tucked a stray hair behind her left ear and looked back at Danny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Danny chuckled and stood and began to follow behind her, running a hand through his short hair. "So what's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Selena looked back at him. "Selena."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Danny smiled a bright smile and nodded. "I like that name. It's different." He smiled at all the ladies as they walked up to the booth and shook their hands. "Well ladies, what seems to be the best that you have?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Selena smiled and felt her cheeks turn a rosy color. "Thank you." She looked at all the women behind the booth and smiled a greeting. "I love the brownies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum