the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I'm Batman."

2 posters

Go down

"I'm Batman." Empty "I'm Batman."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Calling all SUPERS! Ok, well..actually. Freaks. Freaks is a better definition. Not because you guys aren't superheros or anything, it's just...you don't know it yet. You haven't been "found" so to speak. You live in present day New York, the world around you spinning and humming with life and crime, and those who are waiting to find you.

Hero-
Name:
Looks:
Personality: (optional)
Powers:
Secret Identity: (this is a short bio of you "humdrum" life)

And with each hero, comes a stupid human who somehow ALWAYS manages to get introuble *grumbles*

Normal-
Name:
How you are related to the hero:

But with each super story, comes a villianous, maniacle one.

Villian-
Name:
Looks:
Powers:
Secret Identity: (this is a short bio of you "humdrum" life for the villan, this includes why you are "bad" so to speak)

I'm expecting that there be at least 4 villians, I'd be exstatic if there were more than that because you guys get to fight each other and what not. Not to mention you need NORMAL people as well to be rescued and junk. So. With that said. HAVE AT IT!

Back to top Go down

"I'm Batman." Empty Re: "I'm Batman."

Post by Avery Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Hero-
Name: Anderson "Knight" Knightly
Looks: Dark blonde hair and deep grey eyes, stands at 6'2" and is fairly muscular. Other than that, I'll add as we go.
Personality: (optional) TBD
Powers: He manipulates shadows into whatever he wants. Even when there aren't any shadows.
Secret Identity: Anderson works at a small entertainment store... Entertainment being comic books. He grew up arounf the Green Lantern and Superman (who he secretly hated). He knew he always wanted to be a superhero. He lives in an apartment with his younger sister, who he loves dearly. He also

Normal-
Name: Sabrina Knightly
Looks: Long blonde hair and blue eyes, thin and medium height.
How you are related to the hero: Younger sister

Villian-
Name: Aysha LeFevre
Looks: Fiery, dark red hair and dark brown, nearly black eyes. Medium height and has the stereotypical, villaness "hot bod". She
Powers: She can manipulate and produce acid. It basically shoots from her hands.
Secret Identity: She's the daughter of an extremely wealthy business mogul, who was killed in an "accident." She plays the part of a victim well, but she knew that a person... A person with powers had killed him. Now she wants to terminate all good doers who have powers.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:00 pm

I AM SO IN. Just let me make my characters Very Happy
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:28 pm

((I quickly want to add that you can make a human for someone else's superhero if it's alright with the creator of the superhero, that way it's a little more interactive))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Normal-
Name: Lou Ann Spindel
Looks: "I'm Batman." Final-10
Personality: TBD
How you are related to the hero: Doesn't have a hero yet, she's just a regular civilian

Villian-
Name: Ellen (El) Helts (aka The Spark)
Looks: "I'm Batman." Black_hair_girl_by_mirushka
Personality: TBD
Powers: Contols kinetic energy
Secret Identity: As Ellen Helts, The Spark works at a normal ice cream shop, hating every minute of it. She is very bitter towards everything and as such, she has a dreary outlook on life. She's been to juvey a few times, and definately has a record and refuses to change her life style. You could say she was born bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down