the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deal with the Angel

2 posters

Go down

Deal with the Angel Empty Deal with the Angel

Post by Red Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:51 pm

I DO NOT OWN THIS IDEA AND DIDN'T EVEN START IT... Taylow and a bunch of others already had this thread but, since they're so deep into their story, they let me start another one here for anyone else who wants to join.
"This is based in a world that ISN’T Earth. Things are pretty similar to Earth here except for the fact that gangs rule this world and there's hardly such thing as the 'good' side of town. Carrying a weapon is normal even for a seven year old. Swords and cloaks are normal. When the gangs started taking over, a lot of things changed, and, despite roads, cars are rare. Motorcycles, bikes, scooters, skateboards, and walking are the more common ways of getting around. Trains are used for long distances, and helicopters are private and reserved for gang leaders.
Angels aren't very well known and, by the way, they are NOT angels as in harps and white robes and goodness; they're just called that because of their angel-like appearance. All Angels are part of the Guardian Wings Company or the GWC, no exceptions.
The GWC is basically a company that gets customers through the internet. People who search for "angel body guard" "protect my life" or "give me revenge" are taken immediately to a website for the GWC. Angels are used for various things; the two most popular things are protection from enemies and revenge. Your Angel is required to follow your every command within their power until the deal expires. The fee for this service is that you become an Angel once the deal expires.
You must name your Angel and provide them with the clothing of your choice. Also, it is believed that Angels are not able to feel emotion, but they are usually good at pretending. There ARE other Companies against the GWC and there are other types of Angels out there."

Character Form-

Human-
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon(s): (Like mentioned, it’s normal for anyone to carry at least one weapon, but you can carry more.)
History/Bio:
Angel: (If they have an Angel already serving them.)
Other:

Angel-
Name:
Age Appearance: (No one keeps track of how old an Angel is. They usually appear younger than 25.)
Appearance:
Wings: (Color-black, white, or silver. Size-large, medium, or small. Three different colors are rare, and two different colors are awarded when they have brought in a certain number of new angels...it's a sign of superiority)
Personality:
Human:
Other:
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Deal with the Angel Empty Re: Deal with the Angel

Post by Red Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Human-
Name: Lacey
Appearance: http://goo.gl/js6Dz
Personality: Funny, very sarcastic. She's tough and thinks outside the box.
Occupation: (Waitress, gangster, etc.) Waitress during the day, Thief at night. Mostly small-time.
Weapon(s): (Like mentioned, it’s normal for anyone to carry at least one weapon, but you can carry more.) Gun, Knife, and a small stiletto blade
History/Bio: Her father went insane and was killed when Lacey was only four. Her mother remarried a year later...to one of the biggest mob bosses in the county. Lacey wants nothing to do with her mother, and fights against them whenever she can.
Angel: (If they have an Angel already serving them.)
Other: She's very good with weapons and would be a black belt in karate if there was an organized system. She's also getting better at urban fighting, and is able to jump over some walls and such.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 am

You can just join Angels of Darkness if you'd like....It's only me, Taylow, and Bw. If you make an angel, one of us will make a human for you, or vise versa if you wish. =) We don't bite, I promise
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum