the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel

5 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel - Page 6 Empty Re: Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Kiki: I bounced into the club that night, excited as usual. I was dressed in a fitted black band t-shirt, an old pair of black combat boots, and ripped black skinny jeans. What to do, what to do.....

Kendra: I frowned. "That souonds bad..." i said. Suddenly i picked up on a familiar scent, glancing over and spotting Kiki's neon hair. "Speak of the devil. Here's a friend of mine now." i said. I called over to her and Kiki's head whipped around. She spotted me and bounced over. "What's up?" she asked.

Damien: I walked into the club that night dressed caually. Today had been a good day and i was more happy-go-lucky than usual, so id come to hang out, maybe meet some interesting people. There always seemed to be a good crowd in here.

Adarian: "Dispatching zombies? That usually involves cutting off their heads and trying not o get bitten. It wont turn you into a zombie if you get bitten, but they produce this nasty venom in their saliva that'll make you really really sick for a while." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Nina felt the jolt and stared at her drink. "Sorry." She mumbled.

Hawk's hands moved more up and down her front. He liked her...it wasn't the same as he usually felt. "Do you want to go somewhere...a little more private?" He moved with her, it was like they were in perfect sync.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Xavier gave a amused smile. "Tis fine. Don't want the angel getting drunk now do we?"

Raphael turned to stare at the witch. He knew it'd be more polite to introduce himself first, but his pack was on the line. "Have you sold any spells that makes people invisible lately?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Nina smiled back at him. "Well typically not, but it tastes really good..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Sapphire smiled teasingly as she let her hands wonder down his back, "Oh? Perhaps." She pressed closer to him and continued to move, every movement teasing, man did she love this game.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Xavier smiled and his wolf stirred restlessly in his mind. It wanted to claim her as its own 'now'. He pushed his wolf back feeling his own emotions stir. He shrugged. "Drink away I guess. If you trust a stranger to keep others from taking advantage of you." He chuckled.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Hawk followed her movements. "Only when you want to babe." His hands held her hips and held her close. He liked being close to her; he felt the heat rising both in the room, and in his throat. He tried not to show his thirst, enjoying his girl too much.

Nina shrugged. "You can do whatever you want with me." She drank the rest of her drink and felt it run through her. She felt different...but not really. She knew she was breaking the angel code right now by drinking and getting drunk...but she didn't care. She liked this guy in front of her and he could do whatever he wanted to with her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Xavier's wolf howled pitifully in his mind but Xavier pushed him back, though this time with great difficulty. "I can think of a few things..."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Kiki: "An invisibility spell? Those are tricky - i dont do many of those. Lemme check my records." i said. I snapped my fingers and in a small poof of neon green smoke, a large book was deposited into my hands. I flipped through to my recent records. "Actually, yeah, i have. I remember now. Some lycan. He didnt say what he wanted it for but he was paying really well and i sort of needed food and money to pay bills so i didnt ask too many questions. But i keep records of every spell or potion that i sell and who they go to, so any information i have on him is right here." i said, showing the guy the entry. "Normally this stuff is confidential but since Kendra's not protesting its gotta be important. Besides, i was a little concerned about this guy myself." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Nina felt the drink go through her and change her mind. She looked at him. "It is up to you. Whatever your wolfie wants to do."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Sapphire winked, her moves becoming very, suggestive. "Then lead away." She said and continued rubbing against him, she was really buzzed, but had enough sense to know she liked this guy for some reason.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Raphael stood. "Do you happen to have anything with this guys scent?" He could feel his wolf growling as he thought about watching those idiots run off with his pack members. They'd managed to save three, but the rogues had been lucky and made it with two.

Xavier couldn't stand it anymore. His mind was at war with itself. He wanted her now, right now, but he wanted her when she was sober, when she'd remember the night, and he wanted it to be her choice.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Hawk gave a grin and led her out of the club, holding her very close to me. He led the way to his 2012 blue mustang and opened the door for her. When she was in, he went to his side and got in. Hawk drove off to his place, feeling very much in love and wanting her.

Nina sensed him thinking hard. "Do what you want." She said again, drinking the very last of her drink.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Xavier stood and offered her his hand. "Would m'lady like to come back to my room with me?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Sapphire relaxed in the seat, laying a hand on his leg as she watched the road happily. She liked this guy, perhaps she would keep this one.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Kiki: I thought about it. "Yeah, actually. I was particularly concerned about this client, i wondered if he was up to no good. So i asked for a hair sample, told him it was for the invisibility spell, but really, i kept some and made a tracking spell with the other. Blood would've been better, of course, but hair looked less suspicious. I can use the tracking spell or get you the hair that i had leftover, whichever works for you." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Nina stood up and took his hand. She felt his blood running through and smiled. Her wings brushed him and she hid them, folding them back up. "Yes she would."

Hawk smiled at her. She was going to be mine now. When they got to his fancy mansion, he parked in front and went out of the car. He opened her door and offered his hand.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Qoa fixed a few more drinks and then resumed her place, leaning on the counter. She glanced out at the crowd and sighed happily. She loved her job, but she couldn't wait until he shift was over, in about an hour. It was like her haven from the real world.

Noah entered the club and immediatley felt an alpha nearby. He hadn't realized that this was a packs territory. Suddenly, he felt out of place and he hoped that he didn't get targetted for coming around here.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Damien: I decided to head over to the bar, grabbing a seat near the bartender who was leaning on the counter. Faery. "Your hair colour is wicked cool!" i said, grinning. I liked people with interesting hair or eye colours.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Raphael shook his head. "I only need the hair. We track better with smell not some spell we don't understand."

Xavier led her through the crowed towards the door at the back. He opend it to a completely different atomosphere completely. The front room was large and everything expensive. He nodded at the front desk girl and made his way towards a elevator. He pulled her in with him and it started rising to the top floor.

James's blue eyes studied the stranger smelling wolf. His wolf growled in the back of his mind, but this was a 'no man's land' here at the club and hotel. "You're more than welcome here sir." He silently went back to looking back over the place.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Sapphire smiled a.d took his hand, swaying slightly she go out of the car and looked to the house. "Nice place." She murmured holding into him, stepping close tl him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Kiki: I nodded, grinned, said a brief incantation, and the book was replaced with a small sealed plastic bad, like a police evidence bag. It was lebelled and contained the required hair sample. "Here you are! Hope this helps!" i said, handing it over.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Nina stood very close to him. Her blue eyes looked at everything, but at nothing. She was in love with this werewolf and she would have him...

Hawk nodded. "It is pretty nice. There's a big bed in my room...lots of things to do in the others..." He held her waist, pulling her close to him. He felt very...protective of her. They made their way to the front and he opened the doors. "Now where do you want to go?" He smiled at her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Raphael took it and opend it. The smell reached his nose and he bristled. "Thank you." He turned to Kendra. "Sorry about running off like this..."

Xavier led her out of the elevator and towards the third door on the right. He opend it and closed the door behind him. "Are you sure about this?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Nina looked at him, her eyes sparkling. "Yes."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content