the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel

5 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel - Page 24 Empty Re: Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Dani continued to move teasingly, wanting to see how long he could take it.

Astrina sighed and stuck her bottom lip out, "Fine, but I'm not." She said stubbornly and continued to dance, her hand fully over her head as her hips swung back and forth.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Damon's hands circled her waist and he thrusted up into her, unable to handle the teasing.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Kendra: I walked in and took note of anyhting important quickly. It wouldnt be too hard to sun-proof this place. "Awesome, thanks!" i said, grinning. "It doesnt look like this place'll take more than twenty minutes or so to sun-proof, so i'll run over to my place and grab what i need. That'll take longer and i dont want to get stuck out in the sun. I'll be able to find my way back now that ive been here." i said.

Adarian: "Well then you dont want to get there, so i would advise you not to consume any more alcohol." i said, sighing. I didnt drink. If i did, well, bad things were likely to happen. But i wasnt fond of alcohol anyways. It generally tasted bad.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Raphel smiled. "Good."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Kendra: "See you later then!" i said. Not bothering with the elevator, i simply opened a window and dropped out, landing in a neat crouch borne of many years of practice and took off in a blur of speed, heading for my own home.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Dani gasped, then moaned happily as she tightened her arms around him and rolled over to put him on top and kissed him passionately.

Astrina sighed and rolled her eyes. "I can drink more if I wanna." She said then looked at the space between them and back to him. "I thought we were dancing with each other, not on our own."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Adarian: "Yes, you probably are capable of doing so. It would likely have horrible consequences, however. Therefore, its inadvisable for you to do so." i said. "And yeah, i suppose that's true." i said, closing the gap between us. "Better?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Artemis snorted and ran faster, ignoring his heed. Ya, right. As if she'd listen to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Astrina snorted and dropped her arms so they were around his neck. "Yes, better. What kinda consequences?" She asked curiously.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Adarian: My hands lightly clasped her waist as hers fell around my neck. "Lessee.... alcohol poisoning, getting hit by a car, doing something stupid you'd probably never do if you were sober.... the list is long and distinguished. Its likely you'd wind up doing something you regretted, or something that made you dead. Trust me, i get a LOT of drunk spirits pestering me. Its annoying." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm

James felt somthing heavy land on his back and he opend his mind completely to Artemis, unable to form coherit words at the moment as he fought off his attacker. He hoped she'd guess what was going on.

Raphel got comfortable on her couch and turned on the t.v. to wait for her.

Damon kissed her back and moved in her roughly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Artemis hissed, feeling what was going on and unwilling turning back to help him, pouncing on the attacker and ripping their throat out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Kendra: I arrived at my house, a basement apartment that fortunately required no sun proofing, and carefully avoided setting off the booby-traps as i entered. I went and grabbed a bunch of clothing, tossing it all in a bag, including my standard daylight-fighting kit which involved a large black hoodie, black leather gloves, and long pants. It wasnt a perfect solution, but it meant i could fight or at least be out in the sun for short periods of time without worrying about bursting into flames. I also tossed in a few weapons - spring-loaded knives that strapped onto one's wrists, a pair of daggers, a small gun. The gun i didnt usually use. The blades were useful in a tight spot, but typically i preferred to just use my fists and feet. Didnt hurt to have the weapons on me though. It never hurt to be a little bit over-prepared. I tossed in some duct tape and a box of black garbage bags as well and zipped the backpack shut, swinging it over my shoulder. I exited and locked up my apartment before running back to the club. I had to take the elevator this time, since i wasnt able to jump quite high enough to get in the window, especially since there wasnt anything to grab onto. Soon enough, i arrived back at the correct room, entering. Raphael was still in here, which surprised me slightly, although i didnt really mind. "Back!" i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 pm

James took off once out from under the rogue's grip as Artemis helped. He could see the other rogue ahead of him and caught up to him quickly. His jaws went around the wolf's neck and he twisted its neck. He trotted back to Artemis his teeth bared. "A wolf is strong, but a pack is stronger. Why'd you go and take off like that? You're alpha. It's your responsibilty to look after your pack. I'm a guard, it's my responsibility to look after the pack and you." He shook out his fur as the scratches on his back healed.

Raphel smiled. "Great, need help?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Astrina giggled and moved with him and the music. "They're still drunk after they die?" She for some reason found that halious and started giggling more.

Dani squirmed beneath him, little moans of pleasure escaping her lips.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Damon finnaly slowed and stopped. He laid ontop of her breathing heavily.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Kendra: I shook my head. "I THINK i should be good." i said, grinning. I opened my bag and dug through it, tossing out various articles of clothing and weapons before i found my duct tape and garbage bags. In an insant, i was flying about the room, sealing up any cracks where light could enter. Ten minutes later, i was satisfied no deadly sunlight could leak in, and i stopped, slightly out of breath. "There. Done. I didnt break my record, but oh well. At least now im not going to burn to death." i said, smiling.

Adarian: "Some of them." i admitted. "Spirits cant actually get drunk, but they tend to appear in or act in the state in which they died. Therefore, if they died drunk, they sometimes continue to act as such even though they're now dead and cant possibly be drunk. And some of them are in denial of their deaths, so tehy act as they did in life, act as if they're still human. Therefore if one was an alcoholic, died, but was unaware that they were now a spirit, they would still pursue alcohol and goa bout everything as they normally would." i explained.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Raphel laughed. "Nice."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Astrina pursed her lips and smiled after a minute. "Well, I'm not an alcoholic." She said happily. "I don't usually drink this much. I was kinda nervous cause your cute." She blushed widely as the buzz in her head caused her to talk without thinking.

Dani continued to cling to him happily. Her breathing not much smoother than his.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Kendra: "Anyways, ive got enough stuff here to last me a bit. I brought a few weapons with me, just in case. I like to be incredibly over-prepared for everything." i admitted.

Adarian: I chuckled. "Gee, thanks. You arent so bad yourself." i murmered into her ear. "And trust me, im like, teh poster boy for 'antisocial', but you dont see me drinking." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Damon moved them to where they were laying on their sides. He kissed her forehead and held her tight.

Raphel chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm like that somtimes myself."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Astrina smiled, "You don't seem anitsocial to me." She said moved closer to him as she danced.

Dani smiled and curled up against him, tilting her head so to kiss him on the lips.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Damon returned the kiss sighing.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Kendra: Id been sorting through my stuff when i realized that when id pitched a bunch of stuff out of my bag looking for my sun-proofing stuff, that had included underclothes. I blushed, slightly embarassed, and shoved them back into my bag. "There's been too many times when ive been stuck in a bad situation where i wound up needing something i didnt think id need." i said. "I dont like those situations."

Adarian: "No, im quite certain ive managed to contract some sort of mental illness because im far more social tongiht than i usually am." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Raphel smirked as she blushed. "I always try to be prepared."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content