the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel

5 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel - Page 35 Empty Re: Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Kendra: I stepped into the elevator absently. "Well, do you want to stand, or sit? Either are fine if you're standing but if you want to sit then wrist is easier." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Raphel sighed and leaned back against the elevator wall. "Depends on wether you want neck or wrist, which gives more blood?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Kendra: "Neck, which is why its sort of traditional, but wrist is just as good. There are decent arteries in both and im fine taking from either." i said. He was making this very difficult.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Artemis nodded, watching the two, waiting for the right moment, if any. "I'll take the blabbermouth, you get the other. ..if we can" she added

alright. I'm off to work. be on around 8-9 est

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:10 pm

(Im going to the stable to exercise a rather obese bratty pony soon, so i have to go get dressed shortly and then i'll be gone till later tonight...)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:42 pm

(lol. Trained a pony when I was 12. That was fun. When you get thrown off it don't hurt as bad as being thrown off a horse. XD)

Raphel sighed. "Neck then." He stepped out as the elevator door opend. He shook his silver hair out of his eyes and started towards her room.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:11 pm

(Definately XD Getting thrown of horses is not fun. But this pony has like, no manners and he's built like a tank so he's hard to control, but he's really fat right now so we're trying to get him back in shape. The owner of the barn where i ride likes me working with him because i can usually handle his tricks. Little kids would die on him....)

Kendra: I nodded. A decision, lovely. "All right." i said simply, heading for my room. The burning was getting worse, and i was glad that i wouldnt have to go out and find someone to take a little blood from.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 pm

(XD My grandfather owns a ranch and has me train all his stallions...some of them things are just plain mean! I got my Ozzie and Zeus though! XD Hehe! Odd names I know, but the names suites them. Laughing )

Raphel nodded and followed her. His mind was numb with exaughstin and he didn't really care what happend.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:24 pm

(Ugh, yeah, stallions can be a handful :S im jealous though, i have to make do with school horses. But i love them all ^^)

Kendra: We arrived at my room and i opened the door, heading inside. It was dark, but i could still see easily. Vampire night vision was certainly a perk.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:29 pm

(lol! ^^ me too, but myself enjoy geldings. Quarter horses are my fav!)

Raphel followed her his eyes shifting to adjust. He loved having the ability to change any part of his body at will. "So how're we going to do this?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Kendra: I sighed. "You know, its wierd.... normally i dont think about it. I just go. Since i dont usually wind up just walking up to my prey and saying, 'hello there, im a very hungry vampire. would you mind holding still so i can bite you and suck your blood?'. Just stand still, i guess. I'll try to be careful." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Raphel laughed. "Niiicceee." He watched her a curios look in his eyes. He made a show of standing still, somthing wolves weren't very good at...
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Kendra: I moved quickly, but precisely. The best way to bite? On instinct. If you overthought it, that was when it became awkward or things went wrong. Vampires had their own little animals caged in their heads, an animal called bloodhunger. When fledgelings were created, they didnt really know how to hone it or use it efficiently. They overthought it or tried to repress it. But once you worked wtih it, the act off feeding became a far easier thing to do and you caused your prey far less pain. Vampire bites could actually be quite pleasurable, but ever had a half-starved inexperienced fledgeling chomping on your neck trying to figure out where a good aretery was? Yeah, no, THAT hurt. So i let my hunger out, stopped repressing it, working with it. I moved forward, gently but precisely tipped his head back to expose throat, and bit down neatly, hitting the proper artery. Id bitten carefully - it would probably be painless. Blood flowed into my mouth and i drank deeply, the burning pain of hunger fading with every gulp. And werewolf blood did taste pretty good, certainly far different than anything id drunk before. I drank my fill and pulled back, finally able to push my fangs away. The bited began to heal almost instantly. I wasnt sure if they'd scar. They usually didnt, if the bite was good, but that was on humans. Who knew with werewolves? It wasnt often that they were bitten by vampires. I wiped my mouth casually on the back of my hand."Thanks." i said, smiling a bit. I was feeling much better now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Raphel shook himself and the bite healed without a scar. "No prob." Only for a few seconds was he dizzy before his blood cells started repopulating faster. He gave a small smile.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Kendra: "Oh, and for the record? Werewolf blood DOES taste different." i said, remembering last night's conversation. "Anyways, that'll keep me going for a while. You okay?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Raphel smiled. "I'm doing fine, and good to know. Just don't let this get out to the pack." He gave a small chuckle. "They'd throw a fit."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Ella Rose wrote:Artemis nodded, watching the two, waiting for the right moment, if any. "I'll take the blabbermouth, you get the other. ..if we can" she added

alright. I'm off to work. be on around 8-9 est

*cough cough*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Kendra: I nodded. "Dont worry. I have no desire to be ripped apart by a bunch of angry werewolves, so i'll stay quiet." i said, laughing a little.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:24 am

James gave a sly smile and without heistation shifted and lunged at one. His large form almost filled the room, and he was concerned if Artemis would fit, but that thought left him as he had the satisfaction of digging his teeth into him.

Raphel chuckled. "I wouldn't let that happen. They'd be very ticked at me for a while, but they'd get over it."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 am

*bump*
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:38 am

eeeekkkk! Message me next time, k?

Artemis growled, not wanting to be out done and shifting herself, making herself fit as her teeth found purchase in the others neck. There was a snap and she headed out the door without hesitation, blood striking her white fur as she waited for james to follow. they didn't have much time if they wanted to escape in one piece

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 am

You haven't accepted my friend request. XD I could only do the visitor message thing.

James manuvered the best he could and followed her. His own grey muzzle covered in blood. His eyes shone in excitement. After years of nothing, he finnaly has another chance at adventure.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:50 am

hee hee, I had like, 15 friend request. I always forget to check DX
I actually accepted it like two minutes before I posted that ^.^

Artemis's ears laid back, her eyes scanning the area. Where were they? where were the others? better yet- where was raphel? This would all go so much smoother if they had back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:53 am

LOL! ^^

James's eyes looked cautiosly around them. He heard a twig snap to his left and his demenor went from excited to alert in a instant. His hackels raised and he gave a low warning growl.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:58 am

Artemis's head snapped in the direction of the noise, a growl emitting from her mouth as well "who's there?" she demanded, flashing her fangs, tensing into a crouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next