the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel - Page 39 Empty Re: Moonlight Dance Club/ hotel

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Raphel gave a frustrated sigh. "We've already called and warned the other packs. We've been getting heads ups from other packs as well. A pack meeting will be held tonight."

Damon smiled as he finished dressing. He gave a low gallant bow, a smirk upon his face. "What m'lady wants, m'lady shall get."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Artemis shook her head stubbornly "nothing, have you heard from raphel?" she asked, changing the subject. " what does he propose we do now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 pm

James looked up at her. "We're going to be having a meeting between alphas of all packs. He's already gave them permission to cross the territory. All alphas will gather in the middle of the woods and speak about this new concern, and where they're getting their magic."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Artemis nodded, standing up and stretching out her sore limbs "I've been gone for so long..." she beratted herself "I should get back" she sighed again and set off, looking back to see if he'd follow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Dani giggled a smile on her face. "Really?... Then I want..." she paused trying to think of something he would never do. "You to run up to someone you know very well and inform them you are a magical pixie horse." She grinned mischievously.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Of course he jumped up and followed, still in his wolf form. He wasn't taking anymore chances. She'd have to pin him to the ground and tear his throat out to stop him. He followed at her heels.

Damon laughed and stood straight again. "Not on your life." He grinned and opend the door for her. "Ladies first." He gave her a wide grin.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Kendra: I nodded. "Well, that's good. Hopefully we learn something important that'll help us." i said. My mind was already processing what information we had, attempting to come to a conclusion, but further information was always beneficial.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Whoops, forgot Adarian:

Adarian: "Yeah, let's hope you dont have a reason to for a long time." i said, smiling a bit. "And that's good to know, i suppose. I like dancing too." i added, slightly awkward for a moment.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Artemis sighed and paced the grounds, nervous to say the least about the meeting. She gnawed on her lip, trying to banish her fears, failing epically

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Dani giggled as she walked through the door. "Why not?" She teased. "I think it would be funny to watch." She giggled a little harder as she pictured it.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Raphel nodded. "I hope so. Other packs haven't been so lucky getting their pack mates back. We'll just have to see how things work out."

James followed her. He kept his emotions at bay and allowed his wolf to have part control so he wouldn't have to fight them. His gold eyes searched around them, always on the alert.

Damon shut the door behind him. "Like I said, not on your life." He wrapped an arm around her waste and led her down the hall.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Astrina smiled and kept her head in place. "You're a good dancer." She informed him suddenly, "Why don't you dance more often." She was referring to his earlier comments when she asked him to dance.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Dani gave a regretful sigh, "Alright then." She muttered as she walked with him, turning her head to reach up for a light kiss. "I'll just have to settle for that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Damon chuckled as they reached the elevator. "Last night happend fast." He smiled and enterd the elevator.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Kendra: I nodded. "Im sure if we all work against them, we'll take them down." i said, convinced of the fact.

Adarian: "Thanks. I may've mentioned that im typically very antisocial. That's usually why i dont dance." i attempted to explain.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Raphel nodded and his stomach growled. "Wanna go to the kitchen with me? I'll just be a second to make a sandwich."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Astrina nodded, "Yes, you mentioned that. " she said pulling her head back from him. "And I told you that I don't seen how you could be antisocial. But, I guess I did only just meet you."

Dani nodded with a smile as she stepped into the elevator after him. "It did indeed, I don't usually get that carried away, last night was an unusual thing for me ..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Damon nodded. "Me neither. It was just you...I don't know. You appeal to my wolf, and I was extremely bored last night. I couldn't bare the thought of not seeing you again."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Kedra: I laughed. "Yeah, sure. Ive got nothing planned anyways." i said, smiling. Him and his never ending appetite. "Just give me a second to ditch the bedhead." i said, blurring into the bathroom and dragging a brush through my hair quickly so that i didnt look like id just woken up, even though i had. I came back out a second later. "Okay, im good to go now." i said.

Adarian: "Yeah, you're easier to talk to than most people i meet." i admitted. "But as a general rule, i tend to avoid people or social gatherings of any sort. Still, im glad i came tonight and met you." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Astrina smiled and placed her head back down on his shoulder, her arms going up to wrap around his neck as they danced. "I'm glad too."

Dani looked at him with a brow raised. "Really? Does you wolf have anythiny it particularly likes about me?" She asked curiously. "And I don't think I'm leaving any time soon "
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Damon gave a relieved sigh and exited the elevator with her. "Me and my wolf are two different beings...we're one in a way, but different. It just sees you as its soul mate of sorts I guess."

Raphael laughed and smiled. "I'll never understand females." He ran his fingers through his own bed mess hair and opend the door. "Ladies first."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Kendra: "Thanks." i said, walking through the door. "And i guess we're even because i dont think i'll ever understand guys." i said, chuckling. "I just prefer to have my hair NOT look like it was attacked by a rabid chipmunk." i said.

Adarian: Without even thinking about it, i shifted closer to her, my usually stone-cold heart feeling bare and vulnerable to this girl i hardly knew. While it rarely changed for anyone, steady and strong, it now resorted to doing gymnastics in my chest, overflowing with strange feelings i didnt understand. It scared me a little bit, but i couldnt make the feelings go away... so i guess i was just going to have to face them.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Artemis went about, addressing the many concerns of the pack, stopping to talk to people when duty called. she keep her face perfectly composed and carefree, though inside her thoughts were a worried mess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Dani smiled thoughtfully as she steped out with him. "Soulmate?" She grinned after a moment and went to grab his wrist to hold him still for a moment as she reached up to kiss him. "I think I could grow to like this wolf of yours."

Astrina smiled and stayed close to him as she danced. Her mind was spinning, nit really sure of what was going on except for the fact that she liked this Guy. A lot. Pushing away the thought that she barely knew him she smiled, her head moving to look up at him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Adarian: I met her gaze, looking down into her eyes when she looked up. "What?" i asked, the corner of my mouth twitching up into a small amused smile.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next