the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

therinathropes and skinners

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

therinathropes and skinners Empty therinathropes and skinners

Post by fallen rose Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 pm

therianthropes more know as shapershifters are pride creatures with their kingdom until the human start hunting them and taking over their kingdom now the therianthropes when into hiding and blend in with the human. to protect themself they got rid of any proof that proofs them as therianthropes and kept their shifting ablities a secert as they accept living as human. now many many many years has passed since the kingdom has fallen which is only know as kid's bed time story that been told to us only beliveing that it just fiction and not reality now we find out it was true specially when we notice that we are starting to act different because unknowing our bodies are prepare for our first shift as therianthropes. once after our first shift happens we are force into camp in the mid of the forest where we have to learn how to contorl our new ablies before we could go home and live our lifes again and specially that their are rumors a group hunter know as skinners the help take down therianthropes kingdon are now try to find therianthropes and kill them off. on top of this the skinners put a camp near the camp for therianthropes so watch out therianthropes

name:
what wereanimal we are or are you a skinner:
looks:

name:lilac
what wereanimal we are: were cat shift into ocelot
looks:short black hair with a emo choppy hair cut, has pale green eyes, pale, shortish

name: alexander wolf
what wereanimal we are: were dog shift into a german shepherd
looks: shaggy light brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, light tan, tall

name: irvan sun
what wereanimal we are or are you a skinner: skinner
looks: blond hair, blues eye, tall, muscular

fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

therinathropes and skinners Empty Re: therinathropes and skinners

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:09 pm

name: Katherine "Kat" Nixon
what wereanimal we are or are you a skinner: a wolf with black fur and some white spots
looks:
(Human)
therinathropes and skinners Kather10
(wolf)
therinathropes and skinners Wolfchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:21 am

name: heather
what wereanimal we are or are you: A small, red fox
looks: Long wavy auburn reddish colored hair with black tips, green eyes, short and petite

name: Nathan (nate for short)
what wereanimal we are or are you a skinner: A black panther
looks: Shaggy Black hair, light green eyes, Tall, toned, fair skin: http://img.poptower.com/pic-35760/drew-roy.jpg?d=600

Last edited by lostorfound? on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 am

(When can we start? Sorry, I'm anxious Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Lilac: I was on bus on the way to the camp that I'm bring force to. Which I hate being force to do something. I look at the window as I just trees.

Alexander: I look at the dirty road that this bus was driving. The only road that leads to the camp. Also I heard there's another camp near the camp I was going too.

Irvan: I was on bus heading to camp. only few knew this and I'm one of few people that's knows but this bus this is only bus between the two camps out here in of this middle forest. So I know when we get to the half point of the two camps the bus driver will make us get out and walk the rest of way so camps won't fight over the one bus.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:22 am

Heather: I bounced along in the bus as we hit the bumps on the dirt road. The bus was warm, and outside tree's passed by in a blur. I was anxious to get there, wherever there was.

Nathan: I felt...off. Not off in a "i have a fever" way, but in the "I have no clue what this camp is" kind of way. I wish they had told me more when they had sent me here, maybe then my head wouldnt be so full of ideas. I sat quietley, and waited for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:41 pm

irvan: after a long drive the bus finally stop at the half point like i thought. the driver told all of us to get out of the bus. which cause many many people to complaint and wonder why do we have to get out now? or where is the camp.

lilac:i slowly made my way out of the bus through all the people that are complainting and not wanting to leave. after getting of the bus two were there. they ask me what camp i was going to there was camp fight(skinner's camp) and camp animal(therinathrope's camp). i told them camp anima and one of them point to my left then told me to stand there or start walking down that path.

alexander: after me and more people got of the bus we all got told to which way is our camp is at. left is my camp and the right is some other camp that i don't go to.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:48 pm

((is it too late to join?))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:51 pm

(of course not )
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:59 pm

(( yay lol))

name: Alexandria ((Alexa))
what wereanimal we are or are you a skinner: cat
looks:
(Human)
therinathropes and skinners Emo-hairstyles-for-girls-with-medium-brown-hair

((Cat))
therinathropes and skinners Girl-Neko-anime-animal-girls-8526599-500-375
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 am

Heather: I stepped off the bus, following as the crowd was separated, and sent in two opposite directions. I was sent left, and moved along the path. As I was observing, I managed to accidentally bump into a tall guy (alexander). "sorry" I blushed, looking at his brown eyes

Nathan: I was quiet as we walked down a winding path, watching everyones expressions around. What was this place, and why did it feel so strange?

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 am

Alexander: " it's okay" I said to the girl bump into me. " by the way I'm Alexander what your name?" I ask her as we continue to walk to the camp.

Irvan: after the walk everyone that went right got to the camp. I saw camp counselors were waiting for us to talk to us.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:19 am

Alex walked onto campus. Her head was burning and she didnt really feel like having to deal with school. She walked to her locker and felt like ramming her head into the door. Stupid people. she thought and opened up her locker. She threw in her books and pulled out a Monster. She quickly drank it and threw the caninto the recycling bag next to her locker. Alex closed her locker and watched the people go.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Heather: I blush at my absolute lack of coordination, and look back to Alexander. "I'm Heather" I smile shyly, nervously running my hand back through my hair.

Nathan: As the camp counselors began to gather, I was curious as to how this whole thing was going to pan out. Will it be fun, terrible, horrifying?I waited for the counselors to began informing us of where we were.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:59 pm

alexander:" well nice to meet you heather" i said to her. we finally got to the camp site with other people from the bus.

lilac: i look around the camp site as everyone got there. i saw that the camp counselors are comming out to talk to us.

head camp counselor:" your stay will be okay if you listen to our rules. everyone here are here for a reason. most of you might not know this but you come from a family of skinners or therianthropy hunter. here you will be training to learn the skills of a skinner so you can continue what your family started. cabin leader will explain more of the rules but main rule is that you go to that other camp for no reason and do not talk to campers from that other camp"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Heather: At least I knew one person here now, which was better than zero. Not to mention the fact that he was quite good looking. I tried to focus as the camp counselors began to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 pm

alexander: i listen to the conselors gave a few rules. like don't go to the other camp and don't talk to those camper. then told us that we therinathropes or shapeshifters and here to learn our ablites. before slipting us up into cabins. where we met out cabin leaders and our other cabin mates.

irvan: i was kind of shock by what the camp counselor said. i alway thought my family was joking with me about being shapeshifter hunters. i headed to the cabin i was signed to.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:56 pm

(How can i jump in?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:27 pm

( your character can headed for a cabin )
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Alex walked to the cabins. SHe groaned thinking about this stupid place and all it had to do. She felt lost and well confused. Being cat is a pain... She thought in a huff. She threw her huge bag into one of the cabins and didnt care who told her to move she wouldnt. She walked out and sat on the stairs.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Lilac: i headed to my cabin that camp counselor told me to go to. I saw another girl was sitting on the stairs. I guess she is my cabin mate so I went up to her. " hello there I'm lilac " I said as I look at her.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Alex looked up and sighed. "Alex..." SHe said with a small smile. She didnt like roommates but there was a fist foreverything. She stood and smiled as nice as she could. "So..." She said ackwardly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:46 pm

lilac:" do you like cats?" i said as i look at alex. i wondering that because i pretty much shift into a mini jaguar which it a little bigger than an normal cat. so if she did hate them then my time at this camp would suck.

(oh my god i just realized the get scared lyrics i love that band)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 pm

(ME 2!!! hehe we shall be great friends now ^_^)

Alex laughed and said "Yes I do why?" SHe asked wanting to know the truth. Did she turn into a cat like her? Or did she turn into something more deadly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Lilac;" that good because I turn into something like cat. A ocelot pretty much like a mini jaguar" I told Alex. I hope she wasn't scared of me now.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum