the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0)

4 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0) - Page 14 Empty Re: I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0)

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Shadow bit at her lips, being very aggressive. He had no idea what he was doing really. His movements caused him to go deeper in Kaden and red spots appeared in front of his eyes. His hands held both of her legs, rubbing them forcefully.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0) - Page 14 Empty Re: I've woken up in bed next to you (3.0)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Kaname gave a low sound in his throat, but couldn't tell at the moment what it'd been. He then continued kissing her his hands roaming her body as he once again pinned her against the side of the pool.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Kaden was breathing hard, loving the aggression. He was so...so filling. Her body was wearing out so she lay still, letting him do as he pleased. As he bit her lips, he drew blood on the lower one.

Sammie sighed against his lips, her own hands rubbing along his defined chest. She let her legs wrap around his waist again, pulling him closer.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Kaname wanted more, but didn't know how to ask her. He didn't usually pick up girls and kiss them in one night like this. It'd been months since he'd last been with someone, and he wasn't exactly social, having prefered to be left alone. He nibbled on her ear, still trying to think of a way to ask her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Sammie couldn't help but giggle as he nibbled on her ear. She kissed his neck and then his lips, sorta wanting more. She wasn't about to tell him of course, in case he didn't. That could be awkward.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Kaname broke the kiss, but didn't move his lips far from hers. "Do you want to....?" His voice traild off and he gave a frustrated sigh. If she didn't he'd stop and she what she wanted from there. "Will you sleep with me tonight?" He nuzzled her neck.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Sammie was really surprised that he had asked. Most guys would have just taken her. She kissed him again and whispered against his lips. "Yes."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:28 pm

shanerider wrote:Kaden was breathing hard, loving the aggression. He was so...so filling. Her body was wearing out so she lay still, letting him do as he pleased. As he bit her lips, he drew blood on the lower one.

Sammie sighed against his lips, her own hands rubbing along his defined chest. She let her legs wrap around his waist again, pulling him closer.

Shadow tasted blood and his eyes narrowed. His mouth started out at her throat, nipping, licking forcefully, then sucking on the spot hard. He did this all the way down her stomach and lower. Shadow went back up, continuing. His lips brushed against her breasts and having no control whatsoever right now, he sucked on each for about four minutes.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Kaname gave a low groan and pulled away from her and exited the pool. He reached in, grabbed her under her arms and lifted her with ease. He then lifted her into his arms and started towards his room.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Sammie giggled as she was lifted from the pool and was carried away. She nuzzled his neck, wondering if she was making the biggest mistake of her life.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:36 pm

✦εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}✦ wrote:
shanerider wrote:Kaden was breathing hard, loving the aggression. He was so...so filling. Her body was wearing out so she lay still, letting him do as he pleased. As he bit her lips, he drew blood on the lower one.

Shadow tasted blood and his eyes narrowed. His mouth started out at her throat, nipping, licking forcefully, then sucking on the spot hard. He did this all the way down her stomach and lower. Shadow went back up, continuing. His lips brushed against her breasts and having no control whatsoever right now, he sucked on each for about four minutes.

Kaden moaned and arched her back. Her hands gripped the sheets and she pressed her body into him. Her legs wrapped around his hips, pushing him in deeper. Her body was trembling from passion and his touch. Never had she felt anything so amazing.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Shadow groaned and pushed himself in by her actions, and soon enough he was all the way in. He began to rock his body, making sure he was all the way in. His body was beginning to tire, but he didn't stop. He sucked again on her breasts, longer this time and with more force. A moan rose in his throat.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Kaname opend his bedroom door with his shoulder. He then sat her on the bed, not caring if it got wet. He then gently pushed her back and he then went to kissing down her throat and along her shoulders.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Kaden groaned with the pain but moved her body with his, barely able to keep awake. Exhaustion was setting in and she could barely move now. Kaden bit his ear lobe and neck, just enough so he would feel it.

Sammie sighed softly as he kissed her body which was still soaking wet. She wasn't cold though, because a small fire called passion and Kaname's touch was keeping her warm.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Shadow slowed and moved so they were back on the bed. He had noticed she was tired and he licked her stomach, the animal controlling him diminishing. He felt her bite his ear and neck, so his mouth traveled up and nuzzled her neck. Shadow then bit it, knowing she would fall asleep soon. Exhaustion was about to take him too, he nibbled on her ear lobe.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Kaden pressed close to him, letting sleep take over. Her mind was filled with him and she was soundly asleep within minutes.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Shadow breathed hard and realized he was fully in her still. He carefully, without removing himself and waking her, flipped so she was on top. Shadow's hands rested on her butt and the exploding red dots of pain took over, sending him into the darkness of sleep.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Hours later, Kaden began to wake, realizing he was still in her. She sighed and didn't move, just thought about the night before. It was a huge mistake, sleeping with this stranger. She didn't even know his name. Embarrassed, she quickly removed herself from him and ran to the bathroom, running a hot bath in his huge bathtub.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Shadow still laid on his back, but felt her gone. His form didn't move in his bed, exhausted from the night with the beautiful, sexy stranger.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Kaden lay in the hot water, just soaking. How could she have just randomly screwed some stranger? She was planning on saving herself for someone who would actually be more than a one night stand. She rubbed her face, still embarrassed.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Shadow opened his eyes and felt her gone. He sat up and heard the water. She probably just wanted some time alone...hmph.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Kaden finished and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her. She quietly went back into the bedroom, as not to wake him.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 pm

He nipped and kissed his way along her stomach. He kept things slow, in case she changed her mind. One of his hands travled up her side and slipped beneath her to untie the top to her bikini.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Shadow saw her. "Hey.." His voice was lowered, thought held the rush from last night.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Sammie shivered at his touch and lay there, letting him do as he pleased. They were still very wet, and his sheets were now soaking.

Kaden looked over at him. "Hey." She sat on the edge of the bed, still mad at herself. "I'm Kaden..."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next