the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey what up?!?!!

2 posters

Go down

Hey what up?!?!! Empty Hey what up?!?!!

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Why hello fellow random people in the world. This is Purpledragon but heck you can call me anything you want I don't care. No, I did not call myself Purpledragon (I should have really but a space in there...) to rip off Winter Dragon's name, I just like the color purple. I also like dragons. So yeah, anyways I am a videogame fanatic starting with Legend of Zelda at the top then Final Fantasy (rpg's are the best I love a good story) and even to shooter games just for fun. I like books. Lots and lots of books. Hate gullible people. I am almost overly sarcastic, so if you couldn't take a joke you would probably think I was as an evil genius stalker who hates your mom and eats large amounts of ice cream. I'm not I just like to say random things at times heehee. Anyway, music rocks, sports are fun, and unfortunatly, someone left the gravity switch on because I fall. A LOT. So yeah that's my sweet introduction, was it absolutely fantabulous? *walks off to eat a luxury popsicle*
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Hey what up?!?!! Empty Re: Hey what up?!?!!

Post by bluefrog Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:59 pm

welcome, cool avatar

bluefrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Thanks, welcome to you too. Blue frogs are cool-looking :3
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum