the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombies, Duh!

3 posters

Go down

Zombies, Duh! Empty Zombies, Duh!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:37 am

Okay, so while on a six hour car ride from my home to the mountainous area not-so-close-by, I was contemplating my newest book idea, which featured zombies as the theme. Then, I decided to make a character chat revolving around a zombie apocalypse. Go figure. Check the deets dudes and chicks! (down below...)

You've survived!...for now. Somehow, you've made your way to what is considered the safe house, where the government promised to evacuate us all. Sadly, they never showed. So... We have to save ourselves. The best way? As a team, of course.

The Super 'Mazing Format of 'Mazing 'Mazery:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
How The Heck Did You Survive The Frist Wave?!:
Weapon of Choice:

So, yeah. Maximum 2 characters per person.

If you feel like killing off a character to make a new one, do it.

My Personal Character(s):

Name: Marley Becke
Description: dark brown hair with thin purple and blue streaks; very round brown eyes; tiny Hellenistic Greek nose; round face; usually wears hair in ponytail with two locks down on both sides of her face; tall for her age
Personality: take-charge attitude; can be spiteful; bitingly sarcastic; very strategic mind set; thinks and acts quickly; very loyal
How The Heck Did You Survive The Frist Wave?!: She plays lots of video games...or she did.
Weapon of Choice: Like machetes and other forms of knives, as she is not very comfortable using a gun.

Name: Isaac de la Fontaine
Description: Cinnamon brown hair; blue eyes; a bit of freckles; average height; slight muscle definition from the strain of the apocalypse.
Personality: Rarely ever takes things seriously, and when he does it doesn't last long. He tries to play the hero at times, but gets bored quickly.
How The Heck Did You Survive The Frist Wave?!: He's just good like that.
Weapon of Choice: Whatever's on hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, we're playing by Max Brooks's rules here. The zombies are run by instinct alone, with no thought process at all. They cannot learn, the cannot swim, they cannot jump. But, they can run and swamp a group of survivors in fatal numbers. Apparently, they're intellect is well below that of a yard insect, with only the instinct to eat. They prefer human to animal, of course, and are extremely sensitive to sound and taste, probably due to the ruining of other senses due to decomposing. They can only be killed by death of the brain.

Fun, right?

Back to top Go down

Zombies, Duh! Empty Re: Zombies, Duh!

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:56 pm

I'll join!!! Give me a minute to make charries. I may post them now or tomorrow sometime. Razz

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:54 am

Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 am

Name: Maximillian Joyce
Description: Tall and bulky, Max was born to a farming family, and as such is used to long hours of hard work in less than delightful conditions. Death isn't mysterious or far away to him, it is something that happens when you work with livestock, and you learn to deal with it. However, he is not naturally predisposed to farming, and he much prefers to spend his free time as a steampunk, wearing a thick black trench coat, goggles, top hat, gauntlets, and other paraphernalia.
Personality: What is often known as a Magnificent Bastard. He understands lies and manipulation and other diplomatic techniques. While he generally acts with altruism and understanding, he is fully capable of going against expectations and making tough decisions.
How The Heck Did You Survive The First Wave?!: A complex defence plan formulated on the spur of the moment involving three burning houses, a digger with its scoop filled with fertiliser and diesel, an enormous quantity of rope, and some electric fences.
Weapon of Choice: Mace, club, hammer, axe, anything of that nature.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Name: Sierra
Description: Chin length black hair. Green eyes. Short and slender with prominent muscles.
Personality: Since the Zombie Apocalypse Sierra has lost her flirty and optimistic personality. Now she is bitter at times, lonely, and detatched. She has major trust issues. She wishes that she could go back to the way things used to be.
How The Heck Did You Survive The Frist Wave?!: Sierra grabbed a baseball bat...enough said.
Weapon of Choice: A baseball bat or golf club. A knife or small hand gun she could also suffice with.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Let's kick this old-school.
By which I mean start, unless puddinginthesky wants us to wait for more peepz.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Yay!!!!!!!! But yeah, I think we should wait a few to see if pudding wants us to wait for more.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 pm

OOOOS CAN I JOIN THIS?
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Go ahead Very Happy

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Name: Shikiro
Description:[/b]Dark raven colored hair, runs past her shoulder's and is pulled into a messy pony tail with whatever she can find at the moment to tie it back. Average height but very underweight. Her skin has a slight tan. Her eyes are an almost amber color.
Personality: Very childish sometimes, but can be sneaky and is quite good at getting around without being seen. She doesn't really have anymanners whatsoever.
How The Heck Did You Survive The Frist Wave?!: She..well...she hung around a wooded area and lived in the trees. Her family was very woodsy so she knows about things like bows an' arrows and what plants are safe to eat, what plants can be used to make poisons..and yeah.
Weapon of Choice: She has a belt on which she has gathered an arsenal of poisons and helpful plants. She carries a bow and quiver on her back.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:45 pm

(Yay!!! When are we gonna start???)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content