the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP SITE?! Where!?

3 posters

Go down

RP SITE?! Where!? Empty RP SITE?! Where!?

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:19 pm

So, hey people.... I just swung by to go a quick interest check on how many of you might be interested in a new rp site. Yeah... I said it. NEW RP SITE. NEEWWW RRRPPP SSSIIITTTEEE. *car sales man voice* Okay, well, now that that's done, I'll tell you now, that the link isn't posted because there are still a few glitches that we're smoothing out, but I'm going to post the link when we're done.

Note: This is one storyline advanced chatting, so it you're fond of one liners, step away.

Main Idea:

London, England, 1800.

This city has seen better years.

Hidden among the busy streets and gorgeous mansions, the stench of poverty and the slums, the royal castle and the gardens all around it, are dark and evil creatures. Demons have nestled their way inside the heart of this city. And they're here for a reason.

These demons are randomly targeting citizens in the city and possessing them, and giving them a challenge. Why are they here? No one knows. Why are they doing this? No one knows. But if the human possessed fails to complete this challenge, whether they're from the slums or have royalty in their blood, their soul is sent to hell, and the demon gets full control of their body.

That isn't the only problem here in the wondrous London streets. Of course, you'll have to come to this troubled city before you can find that out, right? Enter if you dare.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

RP SITE?! Where!? Empty Re: RP SITE?! Where!?

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:44 pm

xD totally in.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:30 pm

http://theseedofevil.webs.com/

HERE IS THE LINK. JOIN AND PROSPER!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:57 pm

BOO YAH
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down