the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware the slugs.....

+2
Banshee
Bells
6 posters

Go down

Beware the slugs..... Empty Beware the slugs.....

Post by Bells Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:15 am

So, I really don't know if it is a good idea letting poor charries be dropped into mah brain.....but..the guilt is gone. So......here we go.

Welcome to may brain
Upon waking your charries may find themselves in one of two places you can start.

The desert.

Yeah, its exactly what it says it is, a desert. The temps are really hot here, bottom then most deserts so I would advise your charrie to do there best to stay out of the sun when it comes up. The good thing is that even though most of the desert is unexplored there is an oasis somewhere among the sand. A good idea would be to locate Cecilia or Tristin and confide them to show you the way, although if you're feeling lucky you could search for yourself. Small villages dot the desert but I would avoid those, they aren't too welcoming of strangers.

The deserted hospital.

There is a good reason it is deserted. It found its way into my mind when I was reading a book series called Animorphs. This hospital has many things from the series in it, including the slugs. Mind controlling, body snatching slugs to be exact. So be careful. Oh, you may find Bryce hanging around here, he enjoys hearing the screaming when peoples bodies are taken over. Oh, there are also the horkbor, evil aliens that work for the slugs. Horkbor are all body snatched, and these body's are covered in blade, and are about seven feet, sometimes eight feet tall. I advise getting away from the hospital as soon as possible.

Okay, now that you've woken up here's some useful information.

The transportation.
To get from place to place in may brain is rather easy. Find an emotion and they shall lead the way, the problem is that most of them aren't very helpful. So, I would find a charrie, and have them find the emotions. Only emotions can travel freely so ya....you need them.

The places.

The desert, the deserted hospital...

The prison.

Well, most of you know Dani or Coral right? Maybe even know Mirissa or Seph? Well, then you have heard of the prison. It consists of miles and miles of confusing tunnels full of prison cells and torture rooms. The only rooms in this place that aren't meant for pain are The secret garden that Dani has managed to make, Dani's bedroom, and Seph's office. But seeing as Seph is Tay's charrie and I am writting the book currently you wont see him most likely, you will see my version of him currently named Zephyr. BTW the prison is miles underground and the halls are patrolled by guards.

The city.

This place is made up just like a huge city, only decided int four sections. In the west is Angela's part of the city, here you will find vampires and Soulless, really really bad vampires. Uh, most of the time it is dark here so the Soulless don't burn up.
The east is The shifters area. Lana and Catalina live here, so does Bryce but he isn't home very often. Most of the people here are shapeshifters or angels, most of the angels are fallen.
The north is where TDL lives....most avoid this place, including me. She keeps it in tiptop condition, non of the buildings are run down or even mossing a chip of paint.
The south is where My Just CC charries roam, if you are looking for one of them this is the place to look. There really isn't anything else about this place.

Well, I feel like I'm missing somewhere but I can't think of what so ill add it when I remember.

People.

Dani - short blonde girl with very curly hair. Her Teeny is usually tagging along with her. She lives in the prison, spends most of her time torturing the freaks or tending to her garden.

Mirissa. - Fiery tempered red head. She is blind in the light and can control the shadows. Also lives inthe prison but she is one other prisoners.

Bryce -uh, no real discription on what he looks like except tall, dark hair and sapphire blue eyes. He is a fallen angel and has a sword on him at all times. Can use magic, hates humans and kills them for sport.

TDL - tall, elegant and creepy. She can control minds and loves to cause pain.

Angela - half anima, good vampires, and half soulless. Quiet and fair tempered, tends to hide in the dark as light hurts her skin

Tristin - 7 year old boy who can control and talk to flames.

Cecilia - Cares for Tristin, a sorceress with no control of her magic.

Creatures.
Slugs -dangerous, you already know why.
Horkbor, - 9nce again dangerous.
Black hole -its what takes away may Muse....avoid at all costs for it sucks in everything it sees.
Soulless - mindless blood suckers. Love to kill.
Demon fluffys. - huge dinosaurs. Hehe, carnivorous. Can be found in the desert.

Emotions.

Happy: Pink colored girl with a gerneral happy go lucky additude. Hangs around the desert.

Evulz - loves to see pain, red colored guy who hangs around the hospital.

Logic - little kid...isn't seen much. She's green and hangs around The prison.

Insanity - Um, enough said. She's purple and hangs around.d where ever she wants.

Anger - once again, enough said, gold, hangs around the city.

Sadness - Where ever she wants, is silver.

Umm, I might add more later. Here's the sheet.

Name:
Appearance:
Small Bio if desired:
Powers if any:
Do I know you from somewhere?
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Beware the slugs..... Empty Re: Beware the slugs.....

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 am

Name: Ezra Cox
Hair: Longish, raven black
Eyes: Dark
Skin: Fairish
Height/Build: 6'1 and lean but muscular
Piercing/Scars/Tattoos: A scar on his left shoulder blade
Species: Seer
Powers (if any): Can see, hear, and touch the dead. Also, has the gift of prophecy. Often uses spells and potions
Personality, Secretive, lying, cowardly (according to his father), guilt-ridden, has a desire to be good
Backround: Meh...post later
Other: Same...

Name: Andrew Johnson
Hair: Longish, dirty blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'11
Species: Ghost

Name: Tommy O'Sullivan
Hair: Short, brown
Eyes: grey
Height: 4'5
Species: Ghost

Last edited by gh3325 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 am

Sooooooo.....do you want to start this or wait for more people?
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 am

Wait for more people, Kid said he would join and ima try to get a few more.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am

Kk can I help? Ale may join and maybe ella?
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:12 am

Sure.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:38 am

I was thinking about joining and I saw the refrence to Animorphs. I actually have a CC in media, books about Animorphs if you want to check it out...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Name: Svetlana
Appearance: She has long fiery red hair that goes to her mid-back or lower. It’s cut straight and she doesn’t have any bangs. She has freckles across her nose, and bright green eyes. Her face is heart-shaped. She’s 5’7 and rather skinny. She doesn’t really have any curves. Her hair is normally in a ponytail to keep it out of her face. She wears jeans and tank tops or long sleeve shirts, in dark colors, depending on the weather. Her shoes are normally combat boots/motorcycle boots crossover. She never wears any makeup.
Small Bio if desired: She wasn’t abused at home when she was younger, per say, but she wasn’t the most loved either. One would say she was more or less ignored at home. Her family never showed her much love and in return she doesn’t show much love to people in her life. She has a quick anger, but otherwise is good at masking her feelings. When she gets angry she’ll start getting snappy and even more withdrawn from people. She isn’t afraid to hurt someone if they push her too far. As a child Svet learned all the combat she could, and has multiple black belts. She also learned how to fence and shoot guns. When she was 14 she got fed up with her family and left. She’s been on the streets or on her own ever since.
Powers if any: Well, she’s good with weapons if that counts as a power. She prefers either pistols or swords. She’s also good at hand on combat.
Do I know you from somewhere? Uhm, probably not. xP Seeing as this is Svet and not Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:55 am

Name: Jamie Night
Appearance: Straight Dirty Blonde hair, usually in a ponytail. Blue eyes that look gray sometimes. Errr she has long black wings hidden on her back, um.....*Might add more later*
Small Bio if desired: Er uh....Dark Angel....from Hell....yeah... *Does not feel desired to add bio*
Powers if any: She can pull most things out of nowhere when needed. But only smaller things. And she can fly.
Do I know you from somewhere?: Yep. Chatbox, Text message, yadayadayada
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Name: Leslie
Appearance: Fiery, red hair that hangs to mid-back, has thick bangs; vibrant, green eyes; average height, thin build; pale; wears plain t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers
Small Bio if desired: Mrrh...
Powers if any: Small magic, mainly calling weapons from shadows
Do I know you from somewhere?: Chatbox, methinks
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:42 pm

BELLS?! You forgot Lark! D:
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:18 am

So.....when we gonna start this?
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Gah, as soon as you want. You either wake up in the desert, or on a hospital bed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Name: Rose
Small Bio if desired: The reason why she is strong and hates people is because of her abusive mother. Her mother was a prostitute and would hit little Rose because she would get in the way. Rose doesnt know her real name but a man called her his 'Little Rose Pedal' and she doesnt remeber much of her past.
Powers if any: She has the strange sense to see the future is smalll pieces and she can also see a person's death from on touch of that one person.
Do I know you from somewhere? Nope
Appearance:
[img:d193]https://bdhxhg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1mM0CxcgfQe1swmzqxKCZSLi57p_97urLn-ysPUIap192j-iUIgDfaeKDED344TBX-0VrhmVVNNssSMwOMjrSPl9kj7-tBHWFm5ncXSBFDdA3SdPAsSBCEM1ByMiwPvGxHOQp2sNnGlQW0QQio0yxiQA/beauty,face,girl,hair,black,white,photography-df9d454b4b9ea7402d11352a6ed76853_h[2].jpg[/img:d193]
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum