the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vamptasia

+3
Avery
daughteroflight
ShaneColton
7 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Vamptasia  - Page 3 Empty Re: Vamptasia

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Raisor gave him a slow smile. "Of course not. But not here, in private." He stood and took Darren's hand, leading him into one of the private rooms. There was a nice sized bed and a hot tub, and a dresser full of fun things. He slid off his shirt and lay on the bed, his head tilted to the side.

Khan smiled. "Then what would you like to do, Tori?" His voice was slow, sweet, and he could think of a million things to do.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Lea nodded and looked away. His hands were cold on her hips. "So far, you are the only one who commented on how I dress for work. Most people look at the dancers." She told him, her voice somewhat soft. Her senses were telling her to get away from him, to get someplace safe. But at the same time, she couldnt offend him. She couldnt risk this job.

Luca smiled back to the girl as she passed him. "Can i have a usual?" He asked. He came here often, so the work should know what he usually got. And if she didnt, then she would learn tonight. his eyes were kind as he watched her, unlike the others sitting at the bar. He was one of the few who saw the human working, and not the body of her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Darren grinned and raised an eyebrow. Something told him that Raisor liked this. "Have you done this before?"

Tori shrugged. "I don't know. I guess anything, really."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Raisor chuckled and pushed himself up on his elbows. "Yes, I am a human slave. One of the few who like it." His abs and biceps rippled and he just watched Darren to see what he would do.

Aiden could tell she wanted to pull away. "You can resist and pull away if you wish. I don't mind attitude. And I prefer it when girls don't cower to my every move." He was sick of people not fighting everything he did.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Darren shrugged. "Then you'd be the first one I've met." He went over and sat on the bed. By now, his fangs shot out and he swiftly sliced them into Raisor's neck.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:56 pm

(Daughter, we kind of have a rule against trying not to one line...)

Rosalind raised one eyebrow but fixed it the way he wanted it. She pushed it across the bar, then walking off, to make one more. When she was done, she leaned against the bar, staring out into the club scene. She sighed and shook her head slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:57 pm

(yeah, i know. it's kinda hard to do this thing, thinking that i've written enough so it's not a one liner, but then it turns out differently. Razz)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Raisor groaned and slid his arms around Darren, silently hoping for a little more. He could fell his strength dimming already, his blood being sucked out. It was like a high for him now.

Before she could blink, Khan had them in one of the private rooms. "Anything?" His eyes scanned her body again, wanting to taste her blood.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Lea took a step back, but not far enough tobe out of his reach. "Seriously, what did you want from me?" she asked him, her eyes looking into his. He almost never came to check on her. why today? why did he feel the need to come to her section?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Aiden decided to be honest. "Fun." He let go and just watched her. Finally someone was standing up to him, if only a little. He wanted someone feisty.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Darren drank more and more, barely controling himself. He hated using all of a person's blood at once. He liked having someone for more use.

Tori could barely speak. Just a second ago, she was at the bar. Where was she now?" How-how did we get here?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Luca watched the girl as she worked. He took the drink from her and took a sip from it. when she leaned agsinst the bar he moved so he was sitting across from her. "why did you decide to work here?" he asked before taking another sip.

lea groaned and shook her head. "Always...you all have your fun by toying with us humans, dont you?" She snapped at him. They probably didnt understandthat the humans here didnt need a distraction from their job. They, unlike the older vampires, didnt have an enddless suply of money to their names.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 pm

"I like it here and I have nothing else to do," Rosalind said, shrugging slightly, the fray swaying more. Her green-blue eyes were wide from being exposed to the dim light for so long, but he could probably see her fine. "It's decent pay for the most part," she said, her lips quirking into a half smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 pm

"So you like being in a place where your life is at risk at any moment?" He chuckled slightly. He finished off his drink and held the cup as he put it down at the table. The girl was beautiful, he'd admit that. But if she was going to be around hungry, blood thirsty monsters she shouldnt be wearing what she was.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Rosalind nodded. "I like it. Teaches me to stay on my toes." She extended her arm, showing him the numerous fang marks that marked her hand and arm, from where people had gotten too excited. "I haven't been turned because it seems that someone's always there to suck out the poison."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:55 pm

"Those are a lot of scars for such a young body," luca told her as he took her hand to examine it. Her skin was warm against his as he held her hand. even though she wasnt al that close to him, he could smell her blood. he felt the palse under her skin. Something stirred inside him, but he repressed the hunger. "You smell amazing.I can tell why so many would want a taste of you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Rosalind's cheeks heated slightly and she chuckled. "Thanks... I think," she said. She knew he meant her blood, but she couldn't help but feel flattered. She pulled her hand back after a moment, still feeling the tingle of where his icy hand had been. "I swear you're all so damn perfect a girl like me is nothing," she muttered to herself, mixing a few more drinks.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:53 am

Luca chuckled and shook his head. "Hun, most of us would give a lot to be human again. Even if we don't admit it." He looked at her and smiled. " And don't sell yourself short. You are an exotic beauty. One that should probably wear more clothing." A girl like her? What did she mean by that? Human or imperfect? Because from where he sat, she wasn't imperfect per say, but wonderfully human.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Aiden chuckled. "Slightly, yes. But we are very...pleasurable." He told her, his voice with hunger. "Slaves are paid well." He tilted his head and studied her. he could tell the only reason she was here was to make money. He was making her nervous and it made him smile inside.

Raisor moaned as strength was pulled out of him. He lay back on the bed, pulling Darren with him, not able to sit up anymore. His body was tired and he let his eyes close and succumb to the pain..
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Darren finally gained the rest of his control and slowly stopped drinking Raisor's blood. He'd let him gain his strength for a while.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Raisor looked up at Darren. "I am for hire, you know. I can pleasure you in many ways..." He wasn't sure if Darren would want a male slave or not, but hopefully Raisor could change his mind. His last master had thoroughly enjoyed him.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Darren smirked. "What happened to your master?" he asked. He would hate to get a slave if their master was still around.

Tori could still hear the booming music from outside the room. She looked at her surroundings. What room is this? She then looked at him. "Who exactly are you, and what are we doing in here?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Raisor gave him a small grin. "He was staked..." His other master had been mean at times, but Raisor had never fought back. He had been paid very well and never complained, even when it was bad.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:31 pm

"Hmm, I'll definitely think about it," Darren replied with a grin. His master probably deserved it. A lot of them do.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Lea rolled her eyes and turned back to her mixing table. "You're hungry." She noted, hearing it in his voice. The thought made her uneasy, but aslo slightly excited. She had been bitten, once before, and part of her loved it. "Is that the reason you came over here, for a snack?" She asked him, shifting through albums again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum