the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:47 pm

Tara: I saw Aiden watching me, which made me a little uncomfortable. I still didn't have him completely figured out. I slid over to Blake. Then I heard Rose's comment about love and that had me thinking for a second about Blake. Did I love him? We had never said "I love you" to each other, though it seemed like a mutual feeli- what was this about them wanting something with us?
"Not necessarily, Rose, because if they have some ulterior motive like klutz over here believes, " I tilted my head in Matt's direction "Then they might have a reason to get rid of us. Nevertheless, right now we shouldn't be worry about what they may do to us; it's a waste of precious time. We should think about any possible way to escape."

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Matt- I roll my eyes at Tara. "And how do you suppose we do that?" I ask a little bit harshly. I know its mean but im starving and im tired.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Rose: I walked over to the door, and pull on the handle. It wouldn't budge. I stood for a minute, staring at the latch. I reach for my gun, which I always carry in my boot, and it's not there. They must have taken it. I check my other boot for my knife. "Shit. They took my gun AND my knife." I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Matt- "Duh," i say to Rose, "Do you think any kidnapper would be stupid enough to leave us with weapons?" Then i feel kinda bad, and a little in awe. "You carry a gun and a knife?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Rose: "Yes I do. I'm a 16-year-old, living on my own. I go everywhere on my own. You never know when you might need one. I was hoping they wouldn't even notice it. But when they grabbed me, they grabbed my arms first so I couldn't grab anything." I stared at the door again, and kicked it. It left a dent. I kicked the latch, trying to free it. "Damn." I said. Stupid door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Tara:"Well, not by lying down on folding chairs." I spit back. I'm easily riled, especially when it comes to lazy-butts who want everyone else to do all the work. Reminds me too much of working in groups at school, when I get horrible partners who slap their names on our work, really my work.

Blake: I put a hand on Tara's shoulder to calm her down. She's gotten angry with me before, and when you get her to the boiling point she isn't pretty. Hey "boiling point"! I was able to use that expression in a sentence, I smile to myself a little.

Tara: I turn slightly and see Blake smiling like an idiot. "What is there to smile about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:04 am

Aiden: "She's right you know. There's nothing really to smile about. We're locked in a freaking concrete room for crying out loud! We are not in a situation to be smiling!!!" I shout. I hear a clang, and stare at the door. Rose is in front of it, and there's a dent roughly the shape of a foot in it. Daaaayyyyuuuummmm. This chick is awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:07 am

Matt- "Lazy!Really? I bet i've done more today than you have done your whole life." I try to calm down when i hear a clang against the door. Rose, that girl is tough. I walk over. Thats gotta be a good sign right? That the door can be dented?
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:12 am

Tara: "Being able to make a dent in a door isn't going to be able to help us," I say rolling my eyes. "We don't even know what's beyond that door. It could be anything: grassland, forest, a hood. Heck, for all we know they sent us into outer space and we're kicking a hole that'll let out our own oxygen supply!" These people thought nothing through. They were driven by the need to get out. But what if there was a reason they chose us for this room? With our differing personalities, almost polar opposites! What if there was a lesson to be learned here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:12 am

Rose: "Will you people stop arguing?!" I scream. "We're all stuck here, and by the looks of it, we're going to be stuck here a while. Now I don't know what is in store for us, but one thing's for sure, we're all going to wind up with migraines if we don't get along. So I have an excellent idea. Let's all sit down, and introduce ourselves to each other, ok?" I walked over and sat in a metal chair. I have a feeling this is going to be the longest period of time in my life. I crossed my legs, and folded my arms, waiting for someone to begin.

Aiden: Jeez, she has a temper too. I'm impressed with her mad leadership skills. I don't want to go first though. I'll let someone else try and follow their lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:15 am

Matt- I sigh but walk over and sit down. Yes, i think Tara may be nuts with her ideas but i also dont want to use up the rest of my energy with fighting. I sure as heck am not introducing myself first though.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 am

Rose: I sighed. I guess I have to set an example. "Well. I suppose I'll go first. My name is Rose. I am 16, I live in an apartment on my own, I have no family, I don't believe in love, I carry a gun and a knife with me wherever I go, and I have mad ninja skills." I concluded, and sat down, resuming my cross legged/ folded arm position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:20 am

Tara:At this point in my life, I didn't let anybody boss me around. I continued appraising the door. Trying to think of a way to decide what was beyond it without being able to see. If only...

Blake:I knew that when Tara set her mind to something, she couldn't be wavered. I walked over to the group and sat down in one of the chairs. They reminded me of the uncomfortable ones we forced to sit in for choir; choir had been the class Tara and I shared in school. Memories...

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:21 am

Matt- Well, so far Rose may be our ticket out of here. I dont know what to say or how much i should say, so instead i stick to the minimum. "Hey, I'm Matt."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am

Aiden: This Matt character had a good tactic. "I'm Aiden, champion surfer of the world!" I flexed my arms and grinned.

Rose: I rolled my eyes at Aiden's antics. This whole experience was going to be extremely pleasant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:24 am

((Is it too late to join? O:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:25 am

nope. Join in if you want Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 am

:DDD

[name] Remy de Wilde
[age] 17
[looks] Thin and rather pale, he's often mistaken for younger than he is. He has dark brown hair, pale gray eyes, and a lot of scars--but he usually wears jeans and a jacket, hiding most of these except for one on his neck.
[bio] Born with CIPA--a disease that doesn't allow him to feel pain--Remy is a rather reckless boy. He's generally friendly, though sometimes quiet and not very good at keeping relationships.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:30 am

ooo, this dude should be interesting Very Happy
We're all kinda introducing ourselves, so yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:30 am

Matt- I roll my eyes at Aiden. I know this will be most unpleasant if i cant find a way to get along with this guy but he's just so.... "So are you guys into music?" I ask trying to find some common ground.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:31 am

Remy: I stared around the room, shifting uncomfortably in my chair. I wasn't quite sure how to join in the conversation; I didn't generally find myself in such large groups. Nor was I generally locked in concrete rooms.

Staring around for a few moments, I finally asked, "So, uh... does anyone have any plans for an escape attempt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:31 am

Can I join?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 am

Hi Agony! -wavewavewave- :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:34 am

Rose: "That is what we're working on." I then realized the unfamiliarity of the voice. I look over. "Hey, who are you?" I say to the dude who's been pretty quiet this entire time. I'm surprised I didn't notice him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:34 am

Yes you can : )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum