the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRAAAAAAIIINS!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BRAAAAAAIIINS!! Empty BRAAAAAAIIINS!!

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Now that I have your attention with my catchy title let me say this:

Welcome to Purple Dragon's innards!

Okay, fine, maybe that wasn't the best way to word it, so I'll just go with the normal:

Welcome to ma brain! (pffft good luck)

So, I'm extremely bored, and I browse around, seeing all the brain chats everywhere, with that handy little light bulb turning on above my head. *swats it away* So yes, this will be my very own brain chat. Be afraid.
I dunno if I'll be any good at this, but what the hey, I'm making it anyway.
So, your charrie suddenly wakes up in my head, and is like "What the chiz?" just like all the other brain chats. Then you will be guided by my brain's inhabitants to reach the big door and get the heck out of there.
Here are the places you will see:

The Rainbow Room

It's a room. That's colorful, like a rainbow. Duh. This is where you'll wake up. It is a very cheerful area...almost too cheerful. There are trees and little butterflies and all kinds of girly junk. Of course, staying in this nice place won't last long. It's just to get you started.

The Room of Nightmares

Bewaaaaare! A place where I shove all my fears. It's mostly filled with rotting zombies, as a result of playing too many hours of zombie videogames and watching too many zombie movies. Also has a few overly sized spiders, Ronald Mcdonald, the creepy Mcdonald's clown, and you might hear Justin Beiber music here. *shivers*

The Information Room *snore*

The place that stores everything I know, from game cheats, to useless hard things like calculus. A disorganized room with papers thrown everywhere, you might have to swim through the sea of papers, and expect a few papercuts. (Hey don't make fun of me for being disorganized...it's too much work...) Book Worms roam through here. GIANT. EVIL. PEOPLE-MUNCHING WORMS. So bring a weapon, or you'll be someone's dinner.

The Maze

Don't ask me why there's a maze in my brain, I'm a little confused about it myself. Pretty much a big Labryinth, with traps and plenty of lasers. So if you hear " IMA FIRE MA LAZAR!!!" You might want to head into a different direction.

The End

A big, white room that you'll come to after you find your way through my thoughts. The random, giant, purple, flying door is your way out. Good luck trying to reach a flying door. *evil grin*

The people you'll bump into:

Rita

A fun, bubbly red-head. Has the power to create things out of nothing, but only little things. She'll be in the Rainbow Room and will explain the whole "stuck in someone else's brain" situation.

Eena

A blonde, who's always glaring. Overly sarcastic, and usually mean to people. She has a talking pet mouse, Kiara, who is very patient and tries calming her down. They can be found in The Room of Nightmares. Eena is usually here killing endless hordes of zombies with her daggers to pass the time.

Ethan

My tattooed, mohawked, martial artist dude. Hangs around in The Info Room for some reason. I think it's just to get cheats on videogames, but he swears it's to get smarter. Poor guy doesn't know he can't lie to me, considering he's part of my brain and all...

Frost

A curious seventeen year old, with big blue eyes and unnatural icy blue hair. Has the power of ice, so she can make ice things, or freeze stuff. Loves animals, and hates hurting people. Has the tendency to freeze animals when bored, then freak out. She'll be your guide through The Maze.

Trever

My mysterious guy. Always wears black clothes with a black leather jacket. Black hair that's usually in his eyes, and an intense stare with, you guessed it, black eyes. Loves to poke fun with people, so you'll probably just run into him randomly. Has the power to melt into shadows, and pop up into a shadow somewhere else. Can also talk to and see ghosts, so if he seems to be talking to himself, that's probably just some lost soul. Usually his dead little sister Sally, who's nine years old.

Well, have fun kids! Try not to die. Don't want dead bodies in my head...ew...

Name:
Do any of my charries know you?
Bio (optional):
Personality:
Looks:

Last edited by Purple Dragon on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

BRAAAAAAIIINS!! Empty Re: BRAAAAAAIIINS!!

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 pm

(Haha! This sounds like fun! Are you still interested in doing this?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:13 pm

FINALLY, A PERSON! Very Happy Yeah, go ahead and join!
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:20 pm

(sweet! haha this idea just sounds cool)

Name: Joel Yummie
Do any of my charries know you?: Nope!
Bio (optional): Not going to give a real bio, but he doesn't have parents.
Personality: Very fun, happy, outgoing, talks a little too much, acts like he's really young.
Looks: Blond hair and green-gray eyes.

Name: Danny Buchanan
Do any of my charries know you? Nope!
Bio (optional): Just going to mention he's Joel's cousin. Also, he's half Korean.
Personality: Shyer, more introverted (plays violin), etc.
Looks: Black hair and brown eyes.

Name: Calysta Pierce
Do any of my charries know you? Unfortunately, no.
Bio (optional): She's moved a lot and recently moved to Florida from California.
Personality: A tom-boy, holds her own against guys, mature for a freshman.
Looks: Brown hair with purple streaks, purple eyes.

hee hee...sounds fun!
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:20 pm

(Okay, start whenever you're ready! Added a new guy to my brain by the way >.<)

Rita pranced around the colorful room, just frolicking through all the flowers and enjoying the fake sunshine. It was hard to find such a peaceful place in Author's brain.
Then Rita was sitting down, just petting a wandering rabbit, when people started popping in. She sat up,and said cheerfully," Hey! Welcome to Author's brain! She told me you were coming!" She smiled, and held out her hand.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:08 am

Can I join?
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 am

OF COURSE, GH. OF COURSE. Razz
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:46 pm

(Wait so I just have my characters wander around until they meet yours?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:42 pm

((Well, Rita's holding her hand out right now just waiting for interaction you can talk to her))
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:03 pm

(Okay)

Calysta: Where were we? We'd woken up in some really strange, colorful room. I nudged the boys awake. "Danny. Joel. YO! GET UP!"

Joel: I groaned and rolled over. "Let me sleep some more," I complained, elbowing something hard. "Ow!"

Danny: "Hey!" I complained when my cousin nudged me in the ribs really hard. I sat up and looked around. "Where are we?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Rita walked up to them and said," Your in my author's brain, Purple Dragon." She smiled, and said ,"Others will come soon, then we'll help you get out of her, kay?"
Then, Trever popped into the room, while Rita yelled,"Stop scaring me like that!" at him.
He smirked, then to the people that woke up, said,"Yo. I'm Trever. This is Rita." He jabbed a thumb toward Rita then studied the new arrivals with dark eyes.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Calysta: I raised an eyebrow. "We're in someone's brain? How did we get in here?"

Joel: I looked around the room. There were way too many colors in this room for it to be healthy. "This is making me dizzy..."

Danny: I nodded at the two people. "Hi. I'm Danny. The ditzy one over there is my cousin Joel, and the girl is Calysta."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Trever nodded, and said," I dunno. Just know that you popped up here, and for some reason we are supposed to help you get out." Rita glared at Trever,saying" Hey! I'm the one who's supposed to do the whole welcome speech, get out!"

Trever smirked, the waved, melting away muttering something about,"Hate these stupid colors anyway."
Rita turned back to everyone and smiled, saying"Okay! Yes, you are in a brain! This is just the beginning..." she motioned around to the almost neon colors and little unicorns prancing around.

Then she snapped her fingers, and thought for a while, making some backpacks appear. "Okay, my powers are just enough to let me give you all this."
She handed a backpack to each of them, and inside each pack is a water bottle, two packages of crackers, a small first-aid kit, and a pocketknife.

"Good luck! Don't use it all too fast!" piped up Rita, and she motioned to a dark door with creppy noises coming from it. "Door #1! The Room of Nightmares!" She then turned her hand to a stone door, it looked almost unmovable. "Door#2! The Maze!" Then she motioned to the final door, a set of baby blue double doors that looked normal enough.
"Or Door#3! The Information Room! Which door would you like to be the first?" Then she giggled. "Pointing out door makes me feel like a gameshow host..."

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Name: UBT-G16-7994 a.k.a. Semper.
Do any of my charries know you? No.
Bio (optional): He was manufactured and raised in UBT facility G16. Despite the term 'manufactured', he is human, and his upbringing was... adequate due to basic human rights protocols. He predetermined to become an engineer, and was transferred to NEHOI-12 (Near-Earth Hazardous Object Interceptor), orbiting the sun between Saturn and Uranus, where he has lived ever since.
Personality: Very level-headed, Semper is quite patient and enjoys a good joke. He is a little quiet, but can act quickly and sensibly when under pressure. He prefers to avoid conflict.
Looks:
BRAAAAAAIIINS!! Semper10
Imagine this guy, only with artificial hands. At the age of twenty-one, Semper's hands were replaced with a far superior model, capable of storing a large number of tools, and increasing his finger strength a thousandfold. At the same time, they strengthened his bones and muscles and performed a few other basic operations. He can now survive up to six minutes in space due to his reduced oxygen consumption and hardened physique. He is also 30% less vulnerable to radiation.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Semper opens his eyes and looks around in puzzlement. Apparently, matter transportation does work. Who would have guessed? the room is painfully bright.
"Is there someone here who can help me?" he asks.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Rita smiled and left the other people, coming over to the new guy. "Yup! I'm Rita, welcome to Purple Dragon's brain!" she held out her hand, offering to help him up. "What's your name?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm

"UBT-G16-7994, reporting for duty. Are you the captain of this installation or facility?"
Semper salutes smartly and smiles winningly.

((By the way, there's a chat based on Semper's original story in the Other Chats section.))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Rita ran over to the newcomer and held out her hand, offering to help him up. "Hi! I'm Rita, you're in Purple Dragon's brain? Whatcha need help with?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Semper accepts the hand. "Rita. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Purple Dragon's Brain. I assume 'Brain' is local vernacular for a data storage facility, but Purple Dragon is not a branch of UBT or EarthWatch that I'm familiar with."
He looks around at the seizure-inducing colour scheme.
"What is the nature of this facility or installation?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:22 am

(((ah sorry didn't mean to put that twice!))

Rita just blinked, and said,"I'm not the captain, but whatever...this isn't a facility or anything, just...well...I don't really know how to explain it really..." Rita sat there and thought, cocking her head slightly. "Anyhoo, here's your backpack, choose a door." She shrugged and handed him a backpack also, not really sure what to say to this new person.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:52 pm

"I was lead to believe that you have lasers here? I am somewhat experienced in the maintenance and construction of lasers. I would be happy to provide any assistance required."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Rita stared at him, deciding he was very odd. "Yeah, we got lasers. Through the old looking door." She turned and pointed at the dorr leading to The Maze. "Good luck, with whatever you're doing!"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:17 am

Semper goes through the door, finding himself in the maze.

((I've no idea what happens next. You'll have to help. Also, "I'MMA FIRIN' MA mediocre employee."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am

When Semper walked through, the door slammed shut behind him. There is a girl with shocking blue hair pacing around, holding what seems to be a ball of ice. She glances up and sees the newcomer, yelping and accidently using her powers to send the ball at him, and it hits him harmlessly on the head.

"Oh, I'm sorry! You're UBT-G16-7994, right? I'll call you Ubert! All those crazy numbers are hard to say. Are you hurt? I'm so, so sorry, bout that! Wanna popsicle? My name's Frost!"

Frost smiled widely at him and pulled out a stick, and concentrated a little before ice formed around the stick and she waved it in front of his face.

"Might as well eat something before we head in, that maze is awfully dusty."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 pm

"Nourishment in frozen form. I can see a practical application for that," says Semper. "Yes please. Do you have lemon flavour?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum